• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kellen Moore to Cowboys

gb2

I Hate Orange.!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suppose that's one way to remember it...

To hell with accuracy, just go with whatever makes your argument stronger!

I remember both accurately. It's Lion fans like you that wanna remember it differently.
Why dont'cha go back and review both games at those exact moments, and see for yourself.
It's easy to do, but don't let the facts get in the way of your whining.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, 8 S.B. appearances and 5S.B. wins, plus the most valuable NFL franchise according to Forbes, valued at 3.2 BILLION.....
If you wanna call those fans losers, well, go ahead.
BTW, how many S.B. trophies do the Lions have?....oh yeah, sorry........:thumb:
Losers patrol other team's message boards talking shit.

This happens to be a Lions board, so... yep, shoe fits- we have ourselves a loser!

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember both accurately. It's Lion fans like you that wanna remember it differently.
Why dont'cha go back and review both games at those exact moments, and see for yourself.
It's easy to do, but don't let the facts get in the way of your whining.
So midway through the 4th quarter (8:00 or so left to play) is "early in the 4th?" And maybe the play started at the 40 yard line, but I believe the penalty occurred inside the 30 yard line, and PI is a spot foul, so that's not accurate, either.

But where we got fucked the most was that Dez Braynt came sprinting off the sidelines without a helmet to argue with the refs. That's a 15 yard, automatic, no-questions-asked penalty every time. But not while the refs were in the process of undoing another penalty after it had already been accessed. Kind of hard to watch that highly improbable series of events and not think there was an agenda being served...

gb2

I Hate Orange.!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This happens to be a Lions board, so... yep, shoe fits- we have ourselves a loser!

Wasn't tryin to stir anything up, just think it a shame that all we here about that game is that one play.
It's an old excuse, but it's ya'lls board so I'll move on.
Good luck this year.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New York Giants vs. Dallas Cowboys preview - NFL Videos

Watch Dez come running out at 10 seconds in. Listen to Pereira say it's obvious PI. And listen to the announcers dumbfounded as the flag is picked up, after it had been announced and paced off. And listen to Pereira say that the guy who threw the flag in the first place had the best view of the play. Yet he was over-ruled by the ref across the field.

Face it guy, the NFL stood to reap huge financial rewards if the Cowboys went on to face the Packers in the next round of the playoffs, so the fix was in. The refs had a chance to change the outcome of the game and they did so in spectacular fashion.

The whole Spygate/Deflategate report by ESPN shows that the NFL give preferential treatment to the big money teams, which the Cowboys definitely are. Taking the head of officiating on your private party bus to buddy up certainly helps, too...

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't tryin to stir anything up, just think it a shame that all we here about that game is that one play.
It's an old excuse, but it's ya'lls board so I'll move on.
Good luck this year.
Fair enough, if you want to talk football, stick around.

It just read as trolling, imo, to call one of our guys out on an old post like that...

Reactions: gb2

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I'll agree with Gandy that that one play did not cost us the game. We didn't fucking score in the 2nd half. That cost us the game.

gb2

I Hate Orange.!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thanks.
Dude, ya'lls schedule is brutal.
The first 5 games are tough. But, if it's gonna happen for ya, this is the year.
Stafford is a gamer and has stud wide receivers to get the ball to. Also, Abdullah is gonna be a beast. I believe the Suh- Ngata swap is a trade off, so you actually gained there because Suh was an idiot.
Secondary looks a little iffy, like the 'Boys though.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a brutal start, but then we play 8 games in a row with only one true away game, as we're playing KC in a "home" game for them in London. We have GB on the road, but the rest of weeks 5 through 13 are at home. If we can split our first four games and come out of that gauntlet at 2-2 then heading into the final four games at 8-4 is not an unreasonable scenario given who we play over that stretch.

The last four games are at St. Louis, at New Orleans, home vs. 49ers, and at Chicago. Those teams certainly aren't the cream of the crop. Our schedule is brutal early, but if we can manage a .500 start then ten wins is not out of the question at all with the way the rest of the schedule shapes up.

If we start hot and take 3 of the first 4 games then watch out; we'll have momentum coming into the favorable portion of the schedule.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like all the "grown up" posts from TPaul in this thread.

It's really impressive reading. Hammer's gonna make a fucking killing once the masses realize we have such a mature poster here on tLB.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typical loser mentality......blame someone else.

Typical Cowgirl loser mentality thinking Homo did the last scoring drive without the help of the Officials.

Unlike all the b.s. I have heard/read from Lion fans that the penalty cost you guys that game.

You have never heard me say anything about the Referee picking up the flag. Get over yourself, I watch football, I don't just wait for the outcome for someone to tell me what had happen.

BTW, how many S.B. trophies do the Lions have?....oh yeah, sorry........:thumb:

None, but you probably can't figure out how Dallas has one more Championship than the Lions. I'll give you a clue... if it wasn't for teams like the Lions you wouldn't have a Dallas team to root for.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We really arguing w Dallas? Lions lost. Stafford fumbled it. It's 2015. Let's move on.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We really arguing w Dallas? Lions lost. Stafford fumbled it. It's 2015. Let's move on.
Stop being such a weak chicken shit. It's 2015, Suh is gone. Move on.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suh had back to back sacks on Romo. He can't be Dallas alone. Let's hope Stafford worked on his forearms this season.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rob -- here is a shirtless pic of Suh for you to beat off to. You're welcome.

article-2321076-19ABDA46000005DC-410_638x497.jpg