• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys vs Bucs

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the egg the Cowboys laid in Washington works in their favor this week. Instead of coming out tight and choking, I think they come out aggressive and pissed off and take it to Tampa.
36-24 Dallas

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the egg the Cowboys laid in Washington works in their favor this week. Instead of coming out tight and choking, I think they come out aggressive and pissed off and take it to Tampa.
36-24 Dallas
Hopefully you Are right. It would be a big step if they knock Brady out of the playoffs. Would be a confidence builder. It would be huge.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully you Are right. It would be a big step if they knock Brady out of the playoffs. Would be a confidence builder. It would be huge.
If they get past that game its the Eagles or the Niners. I think the Giants will beat the Vikings, so that would make it Cowboys vs SF. Much tougher matchup than the Eagles, but if you are gonna make it to the Super Bowl, you have to beat them both at some point

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Outside on real grass, I fully expect their struggling defence to struggle even more. I am not optimistic.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
36-24 Dallas
You never know in sports. But, I think we are in trouble. We have played one good game out of the last 5. Offense was pathetic last week in a game that could have had huge ramifications and defense has been poor for a month and a half. Our pass rush that was carrying this team has disappeared and Brady gets the ball out quickly so can we expect that to turn around? We will be playing backup CBs who have looked horrible so far against Brady and very good receivers. Tampa also ran the ball all over us week 1 so we can't just sit back all day in two deep and they have basically dominated us the last two years with Brady there. They have been one of the teams that claims to pretty much know exactly what we are doing on most plays and the way they dominated us seemingly proves this to be true. They stop the run against us and sit back in zone and swarm the short middle of the defense and force us to make plays and we haven't been able to. We are going to need to stretch the defense IMO and haven't really been able to all year.

The turnovers, however, are the biggest issue for me. It's just been too many games in a row to assume this will be the week it stops. I've said all year long we can't turn the ball over and/or have penalty issues and win in the playoffs and especially on the road. How we are favored is a little perplexing to me. I already took the 3 points because I think the spread continues to drop, but I'm praying that's a bet I lose. Hopefully TB struggles as they have often this year. Is this the year we finally reverse our playoff disappointment? I hope so, but if you take your heart out of the analysis, can you really make a reasonable case that it is? If we are able to run the ball well I feel we can take this game, but that too has been a huge issue against TB. Maybe if Vita Vea isn't 100% we do much better this time. I'm hoping we can get out to an early lead and not have to be predictable and maybe it not only leads to a win, but also a much needed confidence boost. You could see at the end of last weeks game Dak just had no confidence. There was a wide open pass to Pollard in the flat that he completed, but just threw almost into the ground and Pollard had to go to the ground to catch it. I love to come out running the ball, but I think we need to get Dak a couple of quick completions to get his confidence back. We aren't winning if he plays like crap and we will likely need him to throw it a little more than everyone else is assuming this week to win IMO. All that being said, this team has played well enough at times to beat anyone. Hopefully they get back t othat this week.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will feel much better if Biadasz starts. I've been waiting all year for the team to sit down McGovern and this would be the first time it is plausible if he is back. Past history says they'll still play McGovern and sit Peters, but who knows. Also, they may rotate a little. Some extra strength on the OL will help against Vea but that would require full strength in Biadasz ankle and either Peters or Tyler next to him

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea how this team will perform. I damn sure don't want another one and done. I can't take that anymore.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are really getting some help back in areas if need this week. Hankins and LVE will be massive for the run D. Biadsz, while not a great player, shifts everyone back to better spots. Personally, I would put Tyron back at LT, leave Tyler at LG and start Peters at RT. And Dan Quinn said he has been blown away by Xavier Rhodes and Jerry said he has a role this week. Can't be any worse than the kids. That's a lot of good news. I'm being optimistic because I'm not ready to start talking about whether we should sign Pollard long term(yes), franchise him(ok) or watch him walk(fuck no)

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are really getting some help back in areas if need this week. Hankins and LVE will be massive for the run D. Biadsz, while not a great player, shifts everyone back to better spots. Personally, I would put Tyron back at LT, leave Tyler at LG and start Peters at RT. And Dan Quinn said he has been blown away by Xavier Rhodes and Jerry said he has a role this week. Can't be any worse than the kids. That's a lot of good news. I'm being optimistic because I'm not ready to start talking about whether we should sign Pollard long term(yes), franchise him(ok) or watch him walk(fuck no)
They should use the money they were going to pay OBJ on Pollard. Then use him. But I can see him walk. Somebody will pay him more than cap boy wants to fork out.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboy fans have seen some strange playoff shit shows. Absolutely no reason to be optimistic
Yep , I am not confident until they win multiple games in the playoffs. Until then low expectations.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should use the money they were going to pay OBJ on Pollard. Then use him. But I can see him walk. Somebody will pay him more than cap boy wants to fork out.
I think they will probably franchise him for a year or two and then let him walk. I would say bye to Zeke, sign Pollard for 4 years as the highest paid back in the game, and run him till the wheels fall off

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they will probably franchise him for a year or two and then let him walk. I would say bye to Zeke, sign Pollard for 4 years as the highest paid back in the game, and run him till the wheels fall off
Pollard is not a work horse IMO. You need another back with him.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey! You guys want me to bet on the Bucs? That should ensure the Cowboys a victory! :D

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Rhodes does play and plays well it would be a game changer. If he even plays “ok” it could be big based on our play at that spot the last month or two. I’m not sure either is likely but if he is ready to play I would expect him to be better than some of the other options, not that that is Difficult

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minus the first game of the year, this Tampa team has looked at best average. I would be totally shocked if they beat us Monday night.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Rhodes does play and plays well it would be a game changer. If he even plays “ok” it could be big based on our play at that spot the last month or two. I’m not sure either is likely but if he is ready to play I would expect him to be better than some of the other options, not that that is Difficult
I'm hopeful. The Cowboys don't need him to be the All Pro he used to be. As long as he isn't running around lost or tackling receivers with the ball in the air he will be an improvement