• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

KDS Commentary Presents: 101 things I'd rather do with my penis than buy Sportsnet

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i think kleiza is pulling a peja and holding out until he's traded or waived. probably figured he'd be handed the starting three spot but now that he's too pathetic to beat out wright i think he wants out

Probably. I'd get rid of him in a heartbeat, but man...we're gonna look ridiculously thin at that 3 spot.

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahaha. down by 20. god we suck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
From ESPN:

NEW YORK -- The NBA has fined Heat guard Eddie House for making an obscene gesture during Miami's 108-103 win at Oklahoma City on Sunday.

NBA Executive Vice President Stu Jackson announced the $25,000 penalty on Monday.

HEAT INDEX

We've taken our talents to South Beach. Check out the Heat Index.

House declined to comment on the fine as he prepared in the Heat's locker room for Monday's game against the Cleveland Cavaliers.

The league said the incident occurred with 22.2 seconds left in the game.

Though House has made the same gesture in the past without being reprimanded, Miami head coach Erik Spoelstra said it won't be an issue again.

"The league came down on [the gesture]," Spoelstra said, "so we've taken it and it won't happen again."

After hitting a game-sealing 3-pointer following an assist from LeBron James, House gestured beneath his crotch with his hands.

James weighed in on the league's decision Monday night.

"You never want anyone to be fined ... for the league to take money out of any of our pockets," James said. "We work hard for it. It's just respect for the game. We all respect the game, and we're going to continue to respect the game."

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
How on earth did someone so dimensional like Dunleavy get such a fat contract?

alot of cocksucking. gets cocksuckers cramp every time he makes a move

dunleavy.jpg

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
man if i was gay i'd tottaly be jerking off to ed davis right now, what a stud out there