• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your Skins buy or sell after six weeks

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BUY
Peterson: Guy is a workhorse. Not nearly what he once was but still trains and plays harder than anyone on the team.

Scherff: His absence was felt both in the run game and pass pro.

McLaurin: Has a real shot at offensive ROY. I'm not sure because it's early, but he might be a #1. I'm so used to other teams getting steals like this guy. Refreshing!

Sims Jr.: He keeps making plays. Like to see what he could do with Quinn's routes and playtime.

Allen: I think that's three sacks in two games. I sold him two weeks ago. Eating a little crow over here. I've been watching him more closely. He gets doubled a lot.

Dunbar: My goodness! He is having himself a year!

Collins: NFC player of the week. May have overpaid, but I'm glad they did. I don't mind overpaying for guys that are in the age group of where you are trying to go.

SELL
Keenum: He's just been so inaccurate lately. He's not only missing deep, but now he's missing simple ten yard outs.

Peterson: I know I have him in the buy category as well, but a small part of me thinks AP would rather get his touches in a loss than not get any in a win. I don't like the digs he's been taking a Jay. Not a big deal though.

Moses: Right tackle is not high on the list, but I'm starting to think it might need to be added to the needs list.

Richardson Jr.: Like Smoot said, "robbery with no mask!" Not terrible but certainly not living up to the contract. Need to get off him as soon a possible.

Sweat: Why do I see this guy on TV selling deodorant more than I see him on TV sacking the QB?

Norman: Part of me wants to cut him now, just so I can get a good idea of what Moreau could do on the outside. That being said we are just too thin back there to do that.

Manusky: How did he outlast Jay?

Allen: First, that ridiculous and insulting press conference where he refused to take ANY responsibility. "We've made some mistakes.........on gameday." Blamed the fans for selling their tickets. I could go on and on. Refusing to trade Trent. Cleveland is 2-4 right? We would have a real shot of drafting Thomas and Jeudy in the same draft. Instead he wants to hold on to an aging vet who doesn't want to be here. UNBELIEVABLE the incompetence.

Snyder: Should have fired Bruce and Manusky the day he fired Jay. There has got to be someone else on this entire planet besides Bruce that knows how to get Dan his stupid ass stadium.

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buy

Mcclaurin, Keenum, Dunbar, Collins, Payne, Allen

Sell

everything else

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BUY
Peterson: Guy is a workhorse. Not nearly what he once was but still trains and plays harder than anyone on the team.

Scherff: His absence was felt both in the run game and pass pro.

McLaurin: Has a real shot at offensive ROY. I'm not sure because it's early, but he might be a #1. I'm so used to other teams getting steals like this guy. Refreshing!

Sims Jr.: He keeps making plays. Like to see what he could do with Quinn's routes and playtime.

Allen: I think that's three sacks in two games. I sold him two weeks ago. Eating a little crow over here. I've been watching him more closely. He gets doubled a lot.

Dunbar: My goodness! He is having himself a year!

Collins: NFC player of the week. May have overpaid, but I'm glad they did. I don't mind overpaying for guys that are in the age group of where you are trying to go.

SELL
Keenum: He's just been so inaccurate lately. He's not only missing deep, but now he's missing simple ten yard outs.

Peterson: I know I have him in the buy category as well, but a small part of me thinks AP would rather get his touches in a loss than not get any in a win. I don't like the digs he's been taking a Jay. Not a big deal though.

Moses: Right tackle is not high on the list, but I'm starting to think it might need to be added to the needs list.

Richardson Jr.: Like Smoot said, "robbery with no mask!" Not terrible but certainly not living up to the contract. Need to get off him as soon a possible.

Sweat: Why do I see this guy on TV selling deodorant more than I see him on TV sacking the QB?

Norman: Part of me wants to cut him now, just so I can get a good idea of what Moreau could do on the outside. That being said we are just too thin back there to do that.

Manusky: How did he outlast Jay?

Allen: First, that ridiculous and insulting press conference where he refused to take ANY responsibility. "We've made some mistakes.........on gameday." Blamed the fans for selling their tickets. I could go on and on. Refusing to trade Trent. Cleveland is 2-4 right? We would have a real shot of drafting Thomas and Jeudy in the same draft. Instead he wants to hold on to an aging vet who doesn't want to be here. UNBELIEVABLE the incompetence.

Snyder: Should have fired Bruce and Manusky the day he fired Jay. There has got to be someone else on this entire planet besides Bruce that knows how to get Dan his stupid ass stadium.

Are we limiting this to current starters?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sweat is playing better then he is getting credit for

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Sweat and maybe my expectations were too high. I thought he was going to be the havoc wreaking freak especially with Allen, Payne, and Ioannidis in front of him.

I guess he could still become that, but even Anderson got home last week (terrible call by the ref). We'll see.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a whole lot to buy, but I do love McLaurin.

Also, I liked the intensity level the team showed up with against Miami. Let’s see if it carries over for a road game at Fed Ex Field against the 9ers.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buy:
Better coaching

Sell:
Team- Shout out to Daniel Snyder

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanted to wait in order to allow more of the season to be played out and give a fairer assessment to guys who might have changed their production or not. So, here is a full starting team's worth of "buy or sell."

Offense {BUY}
I actually like our wideouts so, I'm buying
McLaurin
Harmon
Both Sims

Not real impressed with our OL so,
Keep Martin (don't know enough yet)
Scherff at a modest raise or he can step
Keep Roullier
Not sure about Flowers (yet)

Sprinkle, is young and still has an upside so I keep him.

Next to our wideouts RB is one of my favorite units so I keep...
Guice
Thompson
Smallwood
Love (IR) Our secret weapon

Gotta keep Haskins

I'm not sue about Pierschbacher or Keenum

I'm trading or selling the following players.
Richardson
Quinn
Penn
Christian
Bergstrom
Moses
V. Davis
C. McCoy
M. Burton
Peterson
H. Hentges
A. Smith (Perhaps a QB coach?)

On defense I'm buying...
J. Allen
T. Settle
D. Payne
M. Ioannidis
M. Sweat
R. Anderson
J. Bostic
S.D. Hamilton
L. Collins
J. Moreland
Q. Dunbar
R. Foster

Not sure about, Harvey Clemons, Doc Moreau, Holcomb, and Nicholson

Buh bye to...

Kerrigan (should have traded him last year)
Everette
Apke
Norman

On special teams there's going to be a real competition for Hopkins job.

I keep Tress Way until he's too old then I purchase his leg and attach it to my new punter. :D

BTW: we've got some real young players on IR or the PS, will interactively list them in my next post

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanted to wait in order to allow more of the season to be played out and give a fairer assessment to guys who might have changed their production or not. So, here is a full starting team's worth of "buy or sell."

Offense {BUY}
I actually like our wideouts so, I'm buying
McLaurin
Harmon
Both Sims

Not real impressed with our OL so,
Keep Martin (don't know enough yet)
Scherff at a modest raise or he can step
Keep Roullier
Not sure about Flowers (yet)

Sprinkle, is young and still has an upside so I keep him.

Next to our wideouts RB is one of my favorite units so I keep...
Guice
Thompson
Smallwood
Love (IR) Our secret weapon

Gotta keep Haskins

I'm not sue about Pierschbacher or Keenum

I'm trading or selling the following players.
Richardson
Quinn
Penn
Christian
Bergstrom
Moses
V. Davis
C. McCoy
M. Burton
Peterson
H. Hentges
A. Smith (Perhaps a QB coach?)

On defense I'm buying...
J. Allen
T. Settle
D. Payne
M. Ioannidis
M. Sweat
R. Anderson
J. Bostic
S.D. Hamilton
L. Collins
J. Moreland
Q. Dunbar
R. Foster

Not sure about, Harvey Clemons, Doc Moreau, Holcomb, and Nicholson

Buh bye to...

Kerrigan (should have traded him last year)
Everette
Apke
Norman

On special teams there's going to be a real competition for Hopkins job.

I keep Tress Way until he's too old then I purchase his leg and attach it to my new punter. :D

i like everything but I’d keep flowers as guard, also keep Holcomb at least for depth, same with Quinn

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i like everything but I’d keep flowers as guard, also keep Holcomb at least for depth, same with Quinn

Yeah I can see Flowers and Holcomb, both are on my "not sure lists" but Quinn has been living up to his draft status as Mr. Irrelevant than the upgrade we needed him to be as the replacement for Jamison Crowder. The position calls for a quick twitch pass catcher and I believe that Sims Jr is that upgrade as he is a matchup nightmare against NFL defenses.