• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My Last Draft!

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drafted my last team last night and TBH I like it a lot! Now I had an extra pick in the 5th, 6th and 7th rounds so that let me reach a bit fer guise I wanted. 12 teams, draft does not snake and I drafted out of the 5 hole. We all keep 2 and they count as yer first 2 picks. We do get bonus fer long TD's but the scoring fer QB is 2 points per TD of 0-9 yards and 1 point fer every 10 yards after. A 49 yard TD pass is worth 6 points. All other positions a 0-9 yard TD is worth 3 points and 2 points fer every 10 yards after. A 49 yard TD is worth 11 points.

So here it is.
1. CMac-Keeper
2. Henry-Keeper
3. KJohnson-Just like every other league this one goes RB heavy and this is the guy I wanted here.
4. Diggs-Had been getting Thielen or Cooks here in every single mock. I went with best WR available on my list.
5. Guice- I figured I'd better snag another RB as the extra picks were gonna start coming and I could start snagging the WR's I had targeted in the middle rounds.
6. JGordon-I knew if I wanted him I would have to take him now.
7. RAnderson-I think he breaks out this year. Hopefully he doesn't just break.
8. CSamuel-Another breakout candidate who I like a lot.
9. CNewton-Run on QB started toward the end of the last round and in this format Cam is always top 6-10.
10. MBrieda-Liked him in this spot. Coleman went in the 4th. Be nice if he can stay semi healthy this year.
11. Shady-What the hell, I already had most of a starting line up so I decided to take a shot.
12. Pettis-Kid can play, just needs to stay on the field.
13. Ram's D-Third D off the board.
14. GOlsen-How the mighty have fallen. I just need him for 4 weeks and who knows, maybe he can stay healthy and regain form?
15. JHill-Looked damn good in preseason and if something was to happen to Ingram who knows. Was worth a shot here IMO.
16. Stills-If Fuller stays healthy not sure if he will produce a whole hell of a lot but if Fuller was to go down he might be pretty valuable.
17. Herndon-This is the guy I want as my TE but obviously I have to wait fer 4 weeks.
18. McManus-Had to draft a Bronco fer my son.

Starting Line Up
QB Cam
RB CMac
RB Henry
WR Diggs
WR Gordon/Anderson
Flex KJohnson
Flex Guice
TE Olsen/Herndon
K McManus
D Rams

Having those extra picks gave me a lot of wiggle room to take a couple of shots where I normally would not have. I do see many a WSIS threads in my future with this team and I much rather would have had a different QB than Cam but he does score well in this league.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
very nice man - I'd just go ahead and slot Gordon and RobbyA in and put Guice on the bench until we get a chance to see if Gruden is true to his word of giving Guice the lion's share or if it is just a 3 headed monster this yr that should be avoided until Thompson gets hurt again

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice haul Sammy - - definitely looks like a contender.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@The Foot

Any thoughts? I have a few Footish players on this team.............
Like it a lot Sam. I think you'll go far with that team. And there is a lot of depth as well. I love Josh Gordon. Feel like he might be at an age where some common sence is kicking in and he might be realizing his chances are slipping away. If that dude ever gets motivated he could be something we never seen before. That's the ultimate upside for ofcourse bit over all your team look really good. Great job