• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

KDS Commentary: Gotta put that Mayo on my Johnson edition

dafan590

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
no big valbowski in the 4th and we still win.....go figure.

dafan590

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
gay with career high 15 rebounds

raps 97
bucks 90
final

raps win!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
To KDS,

playoffs or Wiggins?????

I take wiggins

I was playoffs all the way until I saw how this team has played in their first three games. I'm really skeptical on how far this lineup can go. We have a lot of holes in our game. If we continue to play like this all season long, then tank for Wiggins.

dafan590

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
yeah, I think we are showcasing gay, that's why hes playing big minutes.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
yeah, I think we are showcasing gay, that's why hes playing big minutes.

I might change my mind if we actually start playing well as a team because it's been so damn long since we've been in the playoffs that even being a first round exit would seem like a victory for Raps fans. But it is smarter in the long run to blow up the core of Roseanne and Gay. I also wouldn't mind using Ross as a trade bait.

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I might change my mind if we actually start playing well as a team because it's been so damn long since we've been in the playoffs that even being a first round exit would seem like a victory for Raps fans. But it is smarter in the long run to blow up the core of Roseanne and Gay. I also wouldn't mind using Ross as a trade bait.

i actually love the athletic ballhog wing stragety but yeah, one could go. Roseanne is a keeper because he`s the only one that has expressed interest in being in the shitty country, on this shitty franchise long term. Gay very well could be gone after his player option which he takes cause money is everything, butwho knows,has many good years left if resigned for less. Ross could also bolt as he hates cold weather but trading him you wont get shit cause the team cant showcase him unless an injury

ideally you stash ross in the cyrogentic chamber til 2015 so he doesnt age and when gays leaves you have ross to thaw out and start

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i actually love the athletic ballhog wing stragety but yeah, one could go. Roseanne is a keeper because he`s the only one that has expressed interest in being in the shitty country, on this shitty franchise long term. Gay very well could be gone after his player option which he takes cause money is everything, butwho knows,has many good years left if resigned for less. Ross could also bolt as he hates cold weather but trading him you wont get shit cause the team cant showcase him unless an injury

ideally you stash ross in the cyrogentic chamber til 2015 so he doesnt age and when gays leaves you have ross to thaw out and start

INTRODUCING SUNS CRYO-CHAMBER | THE OFFICIAL SITE OF THE PHOENIX SUNS

You are one of a kind, Carl.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The problem with Ross is that I honestly don't see why he was untouchable last season. Sure, he's young and he's rawwws. But every time he's in the game, I see a guy who has mad hops, plays okay D but makes some really really dumb plays. It's to the point where I'm not sure if he's just young or his basketball iq is just piss poor.

Considering all of the contracts we have, if we do decide to tank, then I say move Rudy and entertain the idea of moving Ross as well.

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The problem with Ross is that I honestly don't see why he was untouchable last season. Sure, he's young and he's rawwws. But every time he's in the game, I see a guy who has mad hops, plays okay D but makes some really really dumb plays. It's to the point where I'm not sure if he's just young or his basketball iq is just piss poor.

Considering all of the contracts we have, if we do decide to tank, then I say move Rudy and entertain the idea of moving Ross as well.

Yeah probably has a low IQ, not playing doesn`t help and since his minutes are limited he probably plays a little greedier than he should. I would trade ross but an injury needs to arise to showcase cause i dont think he would fetch more than a sprayless or juan dixon. Crazy hops, good shot, hit the chamber til 2015

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah probably has a low IQ, not playing doesn`t help and since his minutes are limited he probably plays a little greedier than he should. I would trade ross but an injury needs to arise to showcase cause i dont think he would fetch more than a sprayless or juan dixon. Crazy hops, good shot, hit the chamber til 2015

Oh, c'mon. We can do better than Sprayless or Dong Dixon. In fact, I did a little ditty on ESPN Trade Machine and this would be the deal I would do....

ScreenShot2013-11-03at15018PM_zps52f4a9dc.png

HOLLA!