• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kawhi wants out of San Antonio

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it's just for fun. What else is there to do in the offseason other than talk about value and speculate about potential teams?

I'm just an average NBA fan, never claimed to be a coach. Sorry if our discussion isn't good enough for you.
Just spitballing for fun...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are ridiculous.

Both are bigs who can shoot. You absolutely need players who can defend bigs. Preferably skilled bigs like Horford who can allow allow you to stretch the floor.

And please, when did I ever say Wendell Carter was good? I said he fits what the Bulls are building. That is all.
wtf....so you would say a player who isnt good, and a center in positionless basketball is a "good fit"

lol...dude.....cmon now. seems contradictory. I mean- if your analysis was as well thought out as "uhhh da bulls dont have a big guy so it was good they drafted a tall player" then huuuuuraaaaaah

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The SPURS are now Kingmakers.

They essentially get to decide where Lebron goes, AND will get a bounty of riches for being the ones who pick it.
Not a bad situation honestly to be in. The Spurs are likely to come out really good in all of this.

Lebron is going to head to wherever San Antonio trades Kawhi. It is pretty obvious.

That offer from Philadelphia keesp getting better
I am starting to think the Philadelphia Eagles will have company in dreaming of Broad Street Parades.

LA is going to need to offer even more assets now than they first considered.

Raw_Bee808

Gifted Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tenor.gif

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may be in the minority, buy I think the best duo the Lakers could add would be JBJ and Cousins while keeping all their good young players. Boogie might average 30/20 with the attention James brings from the D

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too many questions surrounding Cousins unless VERY cheap.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wtf....so you would say a player who isnt good, and a center in positionless basketball is a "good fit"

lol...dude.....cmon now. seems contradictory. I mean- if your analysis was as well thought out as "uhhh da bulls dont have a big guy so it was good they drafted a tall player" then huuuuuraaaaaah

Have you actually seen Carter play?

He is not a traditional center. His closest comparison is Al Horford, who is also not a traditional center at all and yes, Horford is the perfect big for a positionless system.

The Bulls now have 2 bigs who can shoot. I don't think the team will be all that good but I like how the pieces fit. Kind of like how PJ Tucker fits well in Houston, or Horford in Boston. That doesn't mean they are great players.

But keep putting words in my mouth. You basically crucified yourself on a hill of stupidity in a semantic argument over Pat McCaw 2 years ago. I make no claims about the Bulls or Carter being good, but I do like the hypothetical fit if he pans out. There are a number of NBA analysts much smarter than you who agree with that though too.

But the reality is that you are again up to your old tricks attempting to change narratives to what you want them to be. Try to stay on topic here.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you actually seen Carter play?

He is not a traditional center. His closest comparison is Al Horford, who is also not a traditional center at all and yes, Horford is the perfect big for a positionless system.

The Bulls now have 2 bigs who can shoot. I don't think the team will be all that good but I like how the pieces fit. Kind of like how PJ Tucker fits well in Houston, or Horford in Boston. That doesn't mean they are great players.

But keep putting words in my mouth. You basically crucified yourself on a hill of stupidity in a semantic argument over Pat McCaw 2 years ago. I make no claims about the Bulls or Carter being good, but I do like the hypothetical fit if he pans out. There are a number of NBA analysts much smarter than you who agree with that though too.

But the reality is that you are again up to your old tricks attempting to change narratives to what you want them to be. Try to stay on topic here.
crucicied myself? mccaw sucked balls. lol

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The SPURS are now Kingmakers.

They essentially get to decide where Lebron goes, AND will get a bounty of riches for being the ones who pick it.
Not a bad situation honestly to be in. The Spurs are likely to come out really good in all of this.

Lebron is going to head to wherever San Antonio trades Kawhi. It is pretty obvious.

That offer from Philadelphia keesp getting better
I am starting to think the Philadelphia Eagles will have company in dreaming of Broad Street Parades.

LA is going to need to offer even more assets now than they first considered.
you think Ingram and Kuzma and a crappy first rounder is a "bounty of riches"? ...i just threw up in my mouth a little bit

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may be in the minority, buy I think the best duo the Lakers could add would be JBJ and Cousins while keeping all their good young players. Boogie might average 30/20 with the attention James brings from the D

I agree.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you think Ingram and Kuzma and a crappy first rounder is a "bounty of riches"? ...i just threw up in my mouth a little bit

If they trade Ball to Orlando, the Magic could send a 1st rounder to SA, it'd be a top 8-10 pick.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
crucicied myself? mccaw sucked balls. lol

Yes he does.

And yet, you were still wrong about him. I made a comment about him being a "rotation player", you jumped all over me and called me delusional among other things.

Then McCaw became a part of the Warrior rotation and you kept trying to change the narrative about how bad he was, when my original comment had nothing to do with how well he would play. Just like you are doing here.

So save yourself the trouble and just stop.