• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kawhi to the Clips

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russ does not have PG’s value for the reasons listed.

Some team desperate to sell tickets might want to deal for him (Knicks, Heat)

But they won’t give up anything close to the haul OKC got for PG because the Thunder don’t have leverage here and Russ’ value has dropped significantly.

He is a ball hogging, inefficient point guard who puts up numbers and competes, but he doesn’t win in the playoffs because he is inefficient.

Blaming russ for not winning in the playoffs is freaking hilarious. Please tell me what the hell George has done in their 2 post seasons together? He folded this year vs Portland and was god awful vs Utah last year but it is all on Russ lmao

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers also adding McGee. Like I said earlier they should've went with Morris over KCP (If they could've....granted they had partial Bird Rights on KCP not sure if they renounced him)

If they can get a couple veteran bargains they have the makings of a decent core in place around Lebron/AD

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How mad are you right now?

Put the gun down lol

Total meltdown mode i love it!
its just too fucking funny. It really is. Pelinka buys into the hype, sits on his hands while tons and tons of guys get signed, and then is left with 15M for Danny Green, and bringing back KCP and McGee- 2 guys that obviously had very little interest. McGee sucks. KCP is such a replaceable player and if he wasnt a Klutch guy i doubt he is ever with the Lakers.

LeBron has to wake up this morning feeling like shit. Another offseason where he tried to recruit guys like Butler and Kawhi etc. and none of them wanted to sign with the Lakers and play with him.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nobody wants to play with that faggot LeBron

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kawhi's "load management" will rear its ugly head before long.
I dont like the guy as a SPURS fan with a biased dislike.
But objectively, I am still not seeing this as anything as a huge risk to MAYBE, MAYBE, win.

Getting LOAD MANAGEMENT games off is probably impossible now for the easily and often injured Leonard.
They could easily miss the playoffs entirely in a loaded West if Kawhi needs to take 25 games off.

The West is loaded. GSW, HOU, DEN, POR, UTAH, SA, LAL, and LAC all expect to win 50 games.
All have deep talented rosters that should win 50 games.
And teams like Dallas, OKC, and Sacramento will not be easy pushovers especially in back-to-backs for anyone.

Injuries and Missed game, not just talent alone, will likely decide seedings since everyone is good.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This year in the playoffs vs Portland, PG-13 had shooting games of 8-21, 3-16, & 8-24.

Last season vs Utah, in a must win game 6 that the Jazz only won by 5 he shot 2-16.....RUSS HAD 46

But yes it is all on Russ for the Thunder playoffs failures the last 2 years lmfao

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But objectively, I am still not seeing this as anything as a huge risk to MAYBE, MAYBE, win.

Getting LOAD MANAGEMENT games off is probably impossible now for the easily and often injured Leonard.
They could easily miss the playoffs entirely in a loaded West if Kawhi needs to take 25 games off.

The West is loaded. GSW, HOU, DEN, POR, UTAH, SA, LAL, and LAC all expect to win 50 games.
And teams like Dallas, OKC, and Sacramento will not be easy pushovers especially in back-to-backs for anyone.

Injuries and Missed game, not just talent alone, will likely decide seedings since everyone is good.

the Clips mostly kept the the core together that made the playoffs and subbed out Danilo for George

That's before taking Kawhi into consideration lol

Reactions: GNG

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nobody wants to play with that faggot LeBron
He ain't a faggot... is he?

There reasons that no all star wants to play for a Clatch co./Lebron owned team (like the Lakers are), but he isn't a faggot...

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Broussard is the biggest loser. The difference between his tweet and Rose tweet is crazy. This guy makes no mention of being wrong. Own up to it.

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

GSW, HOU, DEN, POR, UTAH, SA, LAL, and LAC are 8 teams... Are you suggesting that Spurs won't make it to the playoffs?

If Spurs are in who is out?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers also adding McGee. Like I said earlier they should've went with Morris over KCP (If they could've....granted they had partial Bird Rights on KCP not sure if they renounced him)

If they can get a couple veteran bargains they have the makings of a decent core in place around Lebron/AD
McGee sucks dude. Empty stats. You see that he was still available and all the big men that got scooped up? He got 8 million over 2 years. He will be one of the worst big men in the league that gets real minutes once again.

Id rather have guys like Kanter, Lopez, Jordan, Valunciunas, Thad Young, Randle, Gibson, Ed Davis, Portis, Kaminskey, Looney, WCS, even fucking Whiteside, etc......id rather have Boban.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
footage of Lebron when he found out that he and the Lakers had been strung along by Kawhi so Kawhi could buy time...

200.gif

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way too much for Russ.

Way too much.

Okay, was thinking Winslow instead of Dragic when I typed this.

Still, don’t think they should part with Bam or Winslow to pair Russ with Butler.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blaming russ for not winning in the playoffs is freaking hilarious. Please tell me what the hell George has done in their 2 post seasons together? He folded this year vs Portland and was god awful vs Utah last year but it is all on Russ lmao

I am not blaming him per say.

He is not a superstar player.

He is a stat producer.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McGee sucks dude. Empty stats. You see that he was still available and all the big men that got scooped up? He got 8 million over 2 years. He will be one of the worst big men in the league that gets real minutes once again.

Id rather have guys like Kanter, Lopez, Jordan, Valunciunas, Thad Young, Randle, Gibson, Ed Davis, Portis, Kaminskey, Looney, WCS, even fucking Whiteside, etc......id rather have Boban.

I'd rather have had WCS also for the players within the price range

Most of those others are too expensive

Looney also obviously but he was coming back to GS

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, was thinking Winslow instead of Dragic when I typed this.

Still, don’t think they should part with Bam or Winslow to pair Russ with Butler.

Bam is a steep ask for sure