• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kap's Season

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You're still not understanding. Here are the options:

Keep DumbDumb for like 120+ million dollars.
Sanchez for a few million / 1 or 2 year deal.
Josh McCown for a few million
A rookie starter

...that's about it. There more like Colt McCoy, but reaslitically those are the Niners' options. The latter two are stopgap options. Carson Palmer would also be a stopgap option if he were cut. I like going with the stopgap guy like Sanchez over wasting any more time with DumbDumb. The offense would probably score about the same amount of points with either one of 'em.

DumbDumb would probably throw fewer picks, but Sanchez would have a higher completion percentage because he's capable of going through his progressions.

Where are you getting these numbers from? Is this known fact or are you just assuming?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Where are you getting these numbers from? Is this known fact or are you just assuming?

How else can you project how much money a QB will get without assuming?

I'm going by what Romo & Cutler got.

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
How else can you project how much money a QB will get without assuming?

I'm going by what Romo & Cutler got.

So nothing from Maiocco, Barrows or any tidbit from the team then... Either way I would not go the route of inserting a journeyman in hopes of landing in the Superbowl...

Lemon Harang Pie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care what he says. He's supposed to NOT FREEKING THROW TO HIM IF HE'S COVERED! ESPECIALLY BY AN ALL-PRO' CB! And he's too stupid to admit his rationale is a recipe for disaster.

Anyone who would throw to a guy "any time" in coverage is a moron. I don't care if it's Calvin Johnson. If he's covered go through your freeking progressions.

...Oh wait; he's too stupid to do that. Ok. Force the bad throw; that's all you're capable of doing.

Again, what is he supposed to say? "Fuck my teammates. I wish I played elsewhere"?

He obviously didn't mean it and you have to know that so carrying on the way you are is asinine.

He clearly made a bad throw to Crabtree but I wouldn't call it a terrible decision. Crabtree had Sherman beat, and beat pretty badly too. Peyton Manning, Drew Brees, and Aaron Rodgers throw that ball to the pylon and it's either a touch down or an overthrown. The isn't shouldn't be the decision, it should be the throw.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The team has gone about as far as can be expected unless Kaepernick improves. He does enough to get them in the playoffs in combination with the 49ers solid defense but until they can do more than struggle to get above 20 points on offense this current level is about the most we can hope for.

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sick needs to take his crazy pills, because Kaep had a good season. Sure there are things he needs to improve on, but he has 1 1/2 years of NFL experience. Not too many QB's are ballsy enough to win in freezing cold at Lambeau, follow it up with another great road win against a top 3 NFL defense, and have his team 18 yards away from beating Seattle at Seattle. That last pass goes for a TD and I don't think all these Kaep haters are making these ridiculous statements.

He'll get better...........

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A rookie starter

...that's about it. There more like Colt McCoy, but reaslitically those are the Niners' options. The latter two are stopgap options. Carson Palmer would also be a stopgap option if he were cut. I like going with the stopgap guy like Sanchez over wasting any more time with DumbDumb. The offense would probably score about the same amount of points with either one of 'em.

DumbDumb would probably throw fewer picks, but Sanchez would have a higher completion percentage because he's capable of going through his progressions.

So you want to get older at qb while going backwards? Just stop.

Kap has only played a season and a half. Yes that is a big deal and a good arguement. For a season and a half worth of starting I would say he is right where a 2nd round qb should be if not better. Yes he has a great surrounding cast but so did a lot of young qbs. Kap has his flaws and you don't think he doesn't know it? Just cut the trade kap bullshit. He is our qb right now and that's that. If you think it's just so easy to plug in qbs every year the 2005-2010 49ers would disagree. Just because harbaugh made smith look above average doesn't mean he can do that with everyone.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sick needs to take his crazy pills, because Kaep had a good season. Sure there are things he needs to improve on, but he has 1 1/2 years of NFL experience. Not too many QB's are ballsy enough to win in freezing cold at Lambeau, follow it up with another great road win against a top 3 NFL defense, and have his team 18 yards away from beating Seattle at Seattle. That last pass goes for a TD and I don't think all these Kaep haters are making these ridiculous statements.

If the Green Bay pass was intercepted, we would be having worse conversations perhaps. So I would not like to blame or credit any one play for the entire career. Neither would I like to play the whatif game. The fact is we beat Green Bay and the fact is we lost to Seattle. Kaepernick is our guy and will improve. I don't know why anyone's questioning him before he's a free agent. Trust the front office, I think if there is an extension, they see something more. If they don't, they have another year and we have time to discuss this later. Also, if we don't extend him this year it might be because we're focusing on other players. It might not have much to do with our belief in him. However, I do see you how that if we believe in him we better lock him up for cheaper now than more expensive later. So this could go either way.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00

No he won't. He's too stupid to get better. He's peaked. In fact, he'll get worse over time as his running ability diminishes.

Alex Smith's arm will never get better, and neither will #7's brain.

49ermann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3

I agree with you. At first I was blaming Kap. But we were in the game because of him. The jump throw to Boldin was one of the most athletic plays I've seen from a QB. Kap needs to improve his progression reading and he will.

Caynine29

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A rookie starter

As a Rams fan, I'm REEEEALLLY hoping this is actually Trent Baalke posting under an alias.:hope:

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wouldn't be a proper off season on this board with out sickness suggesting we trade away our team.

You mention that we have one of the deepest most talented teams in football, but it wouldn't be that way if we traded away all the players you suggest we should trade every year. willis, smith, gore, keapernick etc.. you've traded away this whole roster at some point.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wouldn't be a proper off season on this board with out sickness suggesting we trade away our team.

You mention that we have one of the deepest most talented teams in football, but it wouldn't be that way if we traded away all the players you suggest we should trade every year. willis, smith, gore, keapernick etc.. you've traded away this whole roster at some point.

It's a shell game. Just kidding. I bet though that if we did trade one of those players, he would then take into account for the next player he wants to trade.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No he won't. He's too stupid to get better. He's peaked. In fact, he'll get worse over time as his running ability diminishes.

Alex Smith's arm will never get better, and neither will #7's brain.

Good lord you're a douchesack. Nolan fucking junior here.

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Oh so you must think DumbDumb is an offensive genius.

Sick, most of Kaps Int's came against the best secondary in the league (by far)... As far as the play clock, this is an ongoing problem that goes back to Alex Smith... It is a Roman thing...

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sick, most of Kaps Int's came against the best secondary in the league (by far)... As far as the play clock, this is an ongoing problem that goes back to Alex Smith... It is a Roman thing...

And they seemed to do pretty well with the playclock in that last game. Hell, they had all 3 timeouts left for that last drives. They had so many timeouts, they didn't know what to do with them. LOL.

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
And they seemed to do pretty well with the playclock in that last game. Hell, they had all 3 timeouts left for that last drives. They had so many timeouts, they didn't know what to do with them. LOL.

Yep, that one falls on the coaching staff as well for not calling the TO's and settling everyone down the last minute... But going back to the play clock problems, Alex Smith is a pretty intelligent QB but still had trouble with the clock under Roman... At what point does the coaching staff scrap the 3 play option that Roman feeds the QB on each down?

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry guys, you're completely spinning your tires even debating with Mr. Negative about Kaepernick!

Not only does he not think that he won't amount to shit, he stoops low enough to call a grown man dumbdumb?! :facepalm3: