• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kap's Season

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Dude you are getting old especially calling him that name in every single post..

Do you think I'm enjoying this? I'm as diehard a 49er fan as they come.

I've stumbled upon a truth I wish to God weren't so, but I pride myself on being an objective person. The dude's a football retard. Would that it weren't so.

If you want homer talk I'm sure plenty of other people will oblige you. Ask around: the Niners are gonna win the next 3 Super Bowls.

Last edited by a moderator:

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

I've stumbled upon a truth I wish to God weren't so, but I pride myself on being an objective person. The dude's a football retard. Would that it weren't so.

If you want homer talk I'm sure plenty of other people will oblige you. Ask around: the Niners are gonna win the next 3 Super Bowls.

Yep, that 65 yard drive in sub-zero GB that ended with a game winning FG was completely football retarded... How come you weren't asking for him to be traded after that game? Was it because you would have looked like the dumbdumb, or were you just waiting for him to have a bad game so you could insert your prideful objective POV?

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, that 65 yard drive in sub-zero GB that ended with a game winning FG was completely football retarded... How come you weren't asking for him to be traded after that game? Was it because you would have looked like the dumbdumb, or were you just waiting for him to have a bad game so you could insert your prideful objective POV?

Exactly!! :agree:

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
How come you weren't asking for him to be traded after that game?

His stupidity in that game was the last straw. I was giving him a chance. I didn't want to be prejudice. Turns out I should have been.

Was it because you would have looked like the dumbdumb, or were you just waiting for him to have a bad game so you could insert your prideful objective POV?

Proud. Prideful is a word people use because they don't understand how to change pride to an adjective. Not trying to be an ass, but I'm a grammar Nazi, and that's one of my biggest pet peeves. Second only to the word "conversate." It's converse.

:focus:

Pride and objectivity have nothing to do with one another. I could be humble & objective or arrogant & objective; and I'm still objective either way. The same applies to being a homer.

Last edited by a moderator:

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you want to get older at qb while going backwards? Just stop.

Kap has only played a season and a half. Yes that is a big deal and a good arguement. For a season and a half worth of starting I would say he is right where a 2nd round qb should be if not better. Yes he has a great surrounding cast but so did a lot of young qbs. Kap has his flaws and you don't think he doesn't know it? Just cut the trade kap bullshit. He is our qb right now and that's that. If you think it's just so easy to plug in qbs every year the 2005-2010 49ers would disagree. Just because harbaugh made smith look above average doesn't mean he can do that with everyone.

Still waiting on your response sick?

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes I do think you are enjoying it! If you weren't you wouldn't keep saying it over and over again!

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
His stupidity in that game was the last straw. I was giving him a chance. I didn't want to be prejudice. Turns out I should have been.

Proud. Prideful is a word people use because they don't understand how to change pride to an adjective. Not trying to be an ass, but I'm a grammar Nazi, and that's one of my biggest pet peeves. Second only to the word "conversate." It's converse.

:focus:

Pride and objectivity have nothing to do with one another. I could be humble & objective or arrogant & objective; and I'm still objective either way. The same applies to being a homer.

I'm not buying it, Sick... Kap is 4-2 in the playoffs with 3 of the 4 victories on the road... You can make a case about how much talent he has, but there have been plenty of good QB's with "great" talent around them that don't have results like Kap does... Last season he damn near single handedly destroyed the Packers, then helped bring them back from a sizable lead on the road in Atlanta... This season, he leads the game winning drive in sub-zero GB, then went to hostile Carolina stayed cool and had a good game... I think you need to get off his back a little...

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Still waiting on your response sick?

What do you want me to say that I already haven't?

I'm not a homer. I think devoting a long-term contract for a boat load to a QB whose intelligence level on the field is probably bottom 5 in the league is insane.

I know you love him because he wears red & gold. But the best QBs in the league are great because of their brains.

Trent Dilfer was right. He's a 1-read QB.
There's no fixing his slow, herky-jerky, shoulder-dipping delivery.
And there's no making him see, think or process things faster.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not a homer. I think devoting a long-term contract for a boat load to a QB whose intelligence level on the field is probably bottom 5 in the league is insane.

I know you love him because he wears red & gold. But the best QBs in the league are great because of their brains.

I won't answer twice. Direct to kaepernick extension thread.

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And he is still a top 10 QB, still has the strongest arm and can make any throw on the field, and is the best Qb with his legs, your just a little hater

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And he is still a top 10 QB, still has the strongest arm and can make any throw on the field, and is the best Qb with his legs, your just a little hater

He is a hater. Kid has no clue. His football IQ cant be that bad with a 2.6 TD/Int ratio or 2.6 TD to Turnover ratio.

Just to throw this out there. Kap had better TD to Int Ratio then:
Brady
Stafford
Ryan
Big Ben
Dalton
Eli
Cam
RG3
Rogers

I can go on if you want me to.

So stop with Kap has no football IQ or a 1 read QB. He isn't. Does he need to improve yes but he isn't anything u haters say. All the guy does is win. Back to back NFC Championship games. Oh yeah only been playing for 2 years. Not bad.

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I think maturity may have a little to do with it as well.

He probably thinks he's got a cannon of a arm and with that and Crabtree in one-on-one coverage he's overconfident he can get it in there regardless of who's covering Crabtree.

A more veteran QB would have taken the checkdown in that situation, got 10 yards, called a timeout, and then you have 1st and goal from about the 10 with about 20-25 seconds left with 4 more shots at the end zone.

A vet QB like Brees, Brady, Peyton would have done that. When you get 10 yards out with another timeout left, Kaep running it in is another option as well.

It's dumb to take that 50/50 gamble with 30 seconds left and two timeouts.

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think maturity may have a little to do with it as well.

He probably thinks he's got a cannon of a arm and with that and Crabtree in one-on-one coverage he's overconfident he can get it in there regardless of who's covering Crabtree.

A more veteran QB would have taken the checkdown in that situation, got 10 yards, called a timeout, and then you have 1st and goal from about the 10 with about 20-25 seconds left with 4 more shots at the end zone.

A vet QB like Brees, Brady, Peyton would have done that. When you get 10 yards out with another timeout left, Kaep running it in is another option as well.

It's dumb to take that 50/50 gamble with 30 seconds left and two timeouts.

I agree, and the coaching staff should have called a TO there... In hindsight people can and will criticize, but at the end of the day it was poor execution by the QB and coaching staff... I think a few things contributed to that last play, the fact that only Boldin, Crabtree and Kap were the only ones to have any type of offensive success throughout the game lead to the final throw... But I also believe there was a little bit of bravado involved as well. You know Crabtree had to have been in Kap's ear asking for the ball in that situation. It was a gamble, and it didn't payoff in the end... It's a bitter pill to swallow, but I think this will fuel Kapernick to expand his game, study the finer details and ultimately become a better QB...

And if it doesn't, I have no problem revisiting the trade discussions or possible future replacement talk next off-season...

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I had to grade Kap for this season I would give him a B+.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:doh:

imo he has randall cunningham potential. we'll see how he progresses next season.

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
After watching the first half of Superbowl, maybe some people might get off of Kap's ass a little bit...

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In is second year starting and first full season he got to the NFC Championship game and nearly won on the road in the toughest place to play in the league. I expected a step back this year and we saw it, hopefully next year is a different story.

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not seeing what one game between the Broncos and Seahawks has to do with an entire season's worth of games for the quarterback of the 49ers.

Can someone connect the dots for me?