• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kap's ego

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bet he would give props to Miami if they beat him :whistle:

Suhsyourdaddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every week QBs come out and say that the defense played great and took them out of their game. This is back-2-back games where the Seattle defense embarrassed Kap and he has yet to give credit where its due.

Wilson gives credit to opposing defenses win or lose.

If Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers can give credit to Seattle's defense, then Kap should be able to.

Why is getting reassurance from Kap such a big deal for you guys? The 49ers were embarrassed by you guys again on national television. Everyone and their dog could see that your secondary completely shut down our receivers and Kap had to try to force things. He made several mistakes, some of which was caused by your secondary, some of it was just bad decision making on his part. Richard Sherman is one the most egotistical football players on the planet. It's not like he needs opposing qb's to pat him on the back to make him feel good about himself.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is getting reassurance from Kap such a big deal for you guys? The 49ers were embarrassed by you guys again on national television. Everyone and their dog could see that your secondary completely shut down our receivers and Kap had to try to force things. He made several mistakes, some of which was caused by your secondary, some of it was just bad decision making on his part. Richard Sherman is one the most egotistical football players on the planet. It's not like he needs opposing qb's to pat him on the back to make him feel good about himself.

It's not a big deal. I dont care if he does. I'm just saying that he doesn't keep it real.

STBR 27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can see how this sentence kind of answers itself, right?

No, I don't. I see how a guy takes the blame for the loss, but gives no credit to the team that caused him to play like shit.

I think it helps his team by saying, I played bad which is why we lost, basically we can beat them next time. Instead of, Seattle D made me play bad, whether true or not. As a QB and team leader you have to get the team to believe in you, after all they could very well end up back in Seattle during the playoffs this year.... lets hope not though.:suds:

This isn't about being a leader and having the team believe in him, it is about the statement itself, which give no credit to Seattle at all. Basically he is saying it was completely his fault and had nothing to do with the fact that Seattle's D held Gore to 16 yards, AB to one catch for 7 yards and only allowed 3 points.

"It's not egotistical at all." - 49ers fans

"It's egotistical." - Rest of the world

:agree:

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No reassurance... Kap can say whatever he wants... I just find his ego pretty overblown and that's where it ends...

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I don't. I see how a guy takes the blame for the loss, but gives no credit to the team that caused him to play like shit.

This isn't about being a leader and having the team believe in him, it is about the statement itself, which give no credit to Seattle at all. Basically he is saying it was completely his fault and had nothing to do with the fact that Seattle's D held Gore to 16 yards, AB to one catch for 7 yards and only allowed 3 points.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaep's ego just got blasted back to the mid 80's. He may not say anything or give credit, but deep down that defense is in his head and he knows he can't beat them.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It is not a big deal at all. We know we are the class of the NFCW and we know our HC and GM are also tops in the NFCW if not the NFL.
Kaep says it is not the crowd, it is not the competition, the reason for the loss is they just did not play well.

No problem in not giving us the props our team earned. We didn't get any from your team in our last game....
It is easy to dislike your team and fan base.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, we are really reaching on this topic. Normally, fans get upset when athletes of opposing teams say something dumb, I get it. However, are the majority of us upset for what Kap did NOT say? Well, those that want to whine about that, carry on. As for me, I'm moving on to the Jaguars. We face ten other teams before we face the Niners again.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, we are really reaching on this topic. Normally, fans get upset when athletes of opposing teams say something dumb, I get it. However, are the majority of us upset for what Kap did NOT say? Well, those that want to whine about that, carry on. As for me, I'm moving on to the Jaguars. We face ten other teams before we face the Niners again.

:clap:

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sounds to me like you are doing the whining when the title thread is about Keap's ego.
In the context of this thread I am unclear as to your motivation to post.:lame:

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have to agree with this guy, who cares does the entire city of Seattle need an self esteem boost so much that you get offended and angry that a guy doesnt kneel down and praise your team. He said he played like crap cause he did play like crap. Im sure next time he is going to be better prepared. Also you have won like 12 in a row at home for a reason so winning another game shouldnt come as such a shock.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Again who's upset ? Not me... I just mentioned the man's ego... WHY do I have to be upset to do that ?

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to agree with this guy, who cares does the entire city of Seattle need an self esteem boost so much that you get offended and angry that a guy doesnt kneel down and praise your team. He said he played like crap cause he did play like crap. Im sure next time he is going to be better prepared. Also you have won like 12 in a row at home for a reason so winning another game shouldnt come as such a shock.

If you had dealt with the troll wars that we have had on another forum, you would better understand our position better.
WTF makes you think we want him to kneel down and praise us? Get outta here with that :bullshit:

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We don't need a self esteem boost... Or for him to praise our team ... Again I'm just pointing out what I observe from the guy... He can say we suck... I'll laugh and say ok we punched you in the mouth... He can say whatever he wants... I just found it egotistical of Kap ... My perception.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you had dealt with the troll wars that we have had on another forum, you would better understand our position better.
WTF makes you think we want him to kneel down and praise us? Get outta here with that :bullshit:

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yawn, who cares. I am more concerned with his play and our lack of wide receiver play then what or whom he gives credit to. They won 3 straight with Alex and have lost 2 straight with Kaep. That's concerning.

STBR 27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They won 3 straight with Alex and have lost 2 straight with Kaep. That's concerning.

I think the wins and losses have more to do with Seattle's Defense improving than Smith or Kaep's play at the QB position. I have a feeling it would have been even worse (if that is possible) with Smith in the game.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a feeling it would have been even worse (if that is possible) with Smith in the game.

I disagree. Smith is the smarter QB. Not as physically gifted, but I doubt he turns the ball over 4 times. SF most likely wouldn't have won, but Seattle wouldn't have more points than they did.

STBR 27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. Smith is the smarter QB. Not as physically gifted, but I doubt he turns the ball over 4 times. SF most likely wouldn't have won, but Seattle wouldn't have more points than they did.

Here is the reason for my opinion, I think that the only bright spot the 49ers had was when Kaep ran the ball and Smith would not have been able to do that. Like Kaep, Smith wouldn't have had anyone to throw to and would have ended up getting sacked, while Kaep was able to escape a few times. I think the problem was that there was literally no one open to throw to, they were all covered...well.