• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

kap and Gore Presser

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is some funny stuff.

Kaepernick, Gore Each Score Twice in UK Win

It looks like Gore has ADD or a crack head LOL. Not saying he is one its just funny to watch him keep moving around and mumble to himself. Now does anyone know if Gore has some kind of disorder or he just has a lot of energy?

Overall this team looks awesome right now. On to the bye week.

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It looks like Gore has ADD or a crack head LOL. Not saying he is one its just funny to watch him keep moving around and mumble to himself. Now does anyone know if Gore has some kind of disorder or he just has a lot of energy?

I know he is dyslexic. He may have ADD as well.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love gore and I hope they continue to give him the ball. this offense is starting to look really good.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Steve Young at QB for around a decade I'm really surprised that this was the first time since 1961 that the 49ers had a QB and RB both score 2 TDs (Billy Kilmer and J.D. Smith). Last time it happened in the NFL was in 2003 (Flutie and Tomlinson).

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I actually like what Gore says in interviews lol

Once you get past the fact that these guys aren't paid professional speakers and listen to what each is saying, Gore provides more insight than the usual "coached" responses most players give. Gore is forthright while some of the other players' media friendly answers say absolutely nothing.

He echoed what most of us fans are saying, too..we haven't seen this offense at full strength yet..if we do, watch out

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was kinda cool how they teamed up for the presser. A bonding experience for the two. These guys need to be on the same page all the time anyway, so why not do the press conference together, too?

TheNinerMind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
With Steve Young at QB for around a decade I'm really surprised that this was the first time since 1961 that the 49ers had a QB and RB both score 2 TDs (Billy Kilmer and J.D. Smith). Last time it happened in the NFL was in 2003 (Flutie and Tomlinson).

It didn't happen in 1961 either. Billy Kilmer was playing running back for us then.