• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kaepernick to Work With Kurt Warner

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant post a link right now, maybe someone can do for me. I love the move, he'll be in an 11 week camp working with Warner, as well as others on becoming a better pocet passer. These camps add a ton of science to the game, as far as mechanics and such. They will be doing a ton of film work as well. They'll be throwing to top wr's, such as ODB, Jarvis Landry, in coming rookies like Jalen Strong and Kevin White.
Please post the link, ANYONE. This is great news to us 49ers fans, finally, he's starting to get it.
Kaep has always been known as a hardworker, its just that he's been working on the wrong shit, like 40 times and bench presses. Once he channels gis energy to this, Im sure he'll fall in love with the science behind the great qb's.
49ERS STAND UP!

smackdown380

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
This was posted in the Harbaugh and Kaepernick future thread but echo the excitement

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was posted in the Harbaugh and Kaepernick future thread but echo the excitement
...And also in a new thread Kapernick's Offseason Workouts . Let's keep the threads down a bit on the same topic if possible.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...And also in a new thread Kapernick's Offseason Workouts . Let's keep the threads down a bit on the same topic if possible.

Obviously I didnt see them. No need to try to tell me about thread edikit, I've BEEN posting in different forums. Chill out, it makes you sound obnoxious.