• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kaepernick sat for national anthem

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting details is the real conversation! Generic statements of "no more cops shooting black people" is useless. Only by getting to the facts of the matter can we determine if there is a problem, and if so, what can be done about it.

Why even put yourself in that situation, cops don't go around shooting innocent people. If I'm driving around with a hoodie on at 3am or in a stolen car, I risk getting shot.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting details is the real conversation! Generic statements of "no more cops shooting black people" is useless. Only by getting to the facts of the matter can we determine if there is a problem, and if so, what can be done about it.

That's what the entire BLM platform is bases on. Generic statements with no real basis in fact:

Hands up don't shoot? Proven to be a lie.

Stop the mass incarceration of black people! No mention of the fact these folks are behind bars for a reason or the out of control violence in black communities.

No one wants to talk about the truth in places like Chicago. 2 years ago the CPD invited in the ACLU and allowed them to implement a bunch of changes in order to help relations with the black community. The result? Shooting up 84% in that time and in the first 8 months of this year homicides up 50% and it's almost exclusively black on black crime.

Baltimore which has had a black power structure for decades is now the per capita murder capital of the US. Black mayor, black police chiefs, black DA and a diverse police force but what do we hear about? Racism.

What appears to be a justified shooting in Milwaukee of an armed career criminal by a black cop and what happens? Rioting with white people being dragged out of cars and beaten and shot.

But the problem is the cops as if every police force is the 1990 LAPD.

That's the conversation no one wants to have, the conversation about the disproportionate amount of crime, especially violent crime in black communities. All the BLM's and NAACP's of the world want to do is convince everyone that the ills in black communities are caused by racism and not the destructive aspects of black culture.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why even put yourself in that situation, cops don't go around shooting innocent people. If I'm driving around with a hoodie on at 3am or in a stolen car, I risk getting shot.

According to the "activists: in BLM, that's exactly what cops do. They put on their uniform, say to themselves, "Let's go shoot some black folks" and head to their patrol cars.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playing ignorant is your argument? Ever try google?

Here's A Timeline Of Unarmed Black People Killed By Police Over Past Year

A few of these have resulted in charges/firings, but not many. List is a year old, so by no means exhaustive.

That article you posted isn't exactly backing your point.

Michael Brown was attempting to disarm a cop and the forensics proved it. One of the folks was killed by a taser resisting and a taser is suppossed to be non lethal. Another hit her head on the ground resisting. Sad but it happens.

Eric Gardner was resisting and although it took a while they finally fired the Sgt who was in charge of the scene. The Sgt was never publicized, probably because she was a female black and didn't fit the narrative, could be heard on the video saying "He can breathe". Lets not forget he had serious health issues that the coroners report said was a major part of him dying. They did arrest and charge one of the cops but the Grand Jury cut him lose as they had no real case. He was fired.

Gurley was shot accidentally and the bullet actually bounced off a wall before hitting him in an unlit hallway. The cop was charged and convicted and the family settled the lawsuit. Personally I think the whoever assigned 2 rookie cops to one of the most violent hell holes in NYC should have been fired and may have for all I know.

The cop who shot the guy in S.C. will spend the rest of his life in jail and that's not enough imo.

The Walmart case and Tamir Rice case in Ohio were both mishandled in my opinion and both cops should do time. In the Rice case the guy should never have been hired.

The Baltimore case was mishandled by the DA and mayor. In their rush to arrest all 6 officers they compromised their own case to appease the mob.

I'm not overly familiar with some of the other cases. I'm sure there are some police abuses in there but it has less to do with race than people want to admit because it doesn't fit the narrative. Cops, some of them black shoot unarmed white people too, it;s just that no one cares

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not only should we stand and respect our flag and Anthem, we should also stand respectfully when anthems of other countries are played.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Data shows that 93 percent of black homicide victims are killed by other blacks.

Kaepernick needs to protest that.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Krapernick may have the right to do what he did, but that does not change the fact that he is a disrespectful moron. And to those who think what he did will have no consequences, I disagree. We'll have to wait and see - he sucks as a QB and if he gets hired by some desperate team, I can only imagine how he will be received in the locker room. F him.

Shaggy

Administrator
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shouldn't this be in the political forum??

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not only should we stand and respect our flag and Anthem, we should also stand respectfully when anthems of other countries are played.

Heh.
Flag.jpg