• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kaepernick Off the Field

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't sure where to put this because I can't find the thread about Kaep trademarking Kaepernicking, but I just got one of these. I hope he gets a cut.

20-01484-Y.jpg

This is the thread, just retitled. I asked to change it because I add articles, videos, pics, etc. that I find on him that aren't necessarily football (like the Body Issue, the trademarking, etc.) and I feel people might skip the thread because they think it's more about the tattoo controversy or something, or pics of people doing the Kaepernicking, when it's not.

And it's here. :)

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a fan, I won't drink from a cup or use a blanket if another team is on it. But as a fan, the team is bigger than the player. If he wears a Dolphins hat, while I wouldn't do it and would prefer him not to, I could care less. Like he said, he is busting his ass for the team. He is winning games. He is doing right on the field. Let him have his fun for a minute. I think he will be fine.

I really don't care either, but he should have known better then to think he wouldn't take any flack from it. He either knew and wanted to cause a stir, knew and didn't care that he would negative attention for it, or was oblivious to the fact that wearing another teams gear was going to cause a stir. It just doesn't seem worth it to me.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the thread, just retitled. I asked to change it because I add articles, videos, pics, etc. that I find on him that aren't necessarily football (like the Body Issue, the trademarking, etc.) and I feel people might skip the thread because they think it's more about the tattoo controversy or something, or pics of people doing the Kaepernicking, when it's not.

And it's here. :)

homer-doh.jpg

Ha... that's funny. I didn't even see the post you had of it before. Sorry man!
To be honest, I think I did see the picture you posted first, and then completely forgot and thought I saw it somewhere else, and then came back to show it here, thinking it was from a different site.

Last edited by a moderator:

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The hat thing is just silly to me, like most people I assume.

I bought a hat one time from a Boston Red Sox minor league team, it was just like the Sox hat but light blue. Was a great hat, looked good, nice shape and fit well. Thing is, the Red Sox at the time were probably my most disliked team in all of sports (after their WS wins the fans were *so* obnoxious). But wore the hat all the time anyway because it was a good hat. Not really concerned about what team was on it. I sympathize with Kap!

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Answer this... why do you go out of your way to be argumentative? Honestly. I used to not have any problems with you, and even defended you a few times when other people were getting on you, all the way back to the ESPN boards. Now, it is just trying to start shit. Not just a difference of opinions, but you just go out of your way to be an asshole sometimes.

Then you shouldn't have said you "could care less", because that's the same as saying you do care some because its possible for you to care less.

Not argumentative. You said you could care less when you meant you couldn't care less. Just helpin' ya out with your communications skills.

Guilty as charged on the last part.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Current NFL Player, Kaepernick Look-A-Like

It's funny that when I watched the Combine, I actually thought he looked a bit like him (though I would not confuse them), but didn't say anything because I thought it might have just been me and a stretch.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“This the hat y’all mad at? I’m goin wear what I want regardless of what you think, all you need to worry about is the fact that I grind for my teammates and the 49ers! I plan on doin this until they won’t let me in the building! #ridiculous #y’allmustbebored” – 49ers quarterback Colin Kaeperick’s twitter response to fan outrage about wearing a Miami Dolphins cap at a party.

The more I read this the more sickening it seems. It sounds worse every time. What a complete tool this guy must be.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to believe it was never mentioned once in this entire thread that Kaepernick trademarked "kaepernicking" to create and sell gear and donate the proceeds to Camp Taylor for kids with heart problems.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine how irritable Aaron Rodgers is going to be this year since he now has to play the season without a salary.

If he wouldn't even honor the bet with Boys II Men to wear an Alex Smith jersey, I really don't think he'll honor the bet over his millions of dollars. Which isn't a bad thing, he's just a dumbass who runs his mouth and then chickens out when he loses.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he wouldn't even honor the bet with Boys II Men to wear an Alex Smith jersey, I really don't think he'll honor the bet over his millions of dollars. Which isn't a bad thing, he's just a dumbass who runs his mouth and then chickens out when he loses.

The more I see and hear from him, the bigger an ass I believe he is.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Kaepernick says he heard the Packers turning on each other | ProFootballTalk

Not the best place for this, but, I didn't want to start a new thread about it... just thought it was funny that the 49ers spanked them so bad that they started blaming each other.

don't see the benefit of making this public? I see it giving the Pack D even more incentive to 'hurt' our QB, and it will 'amuse' we 9er fans, but don't see a benefit for game 1?

if I was Kaep, i'd have kept it within the 49ers.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't see the benefit of making this public? I see it giving the Pack D even more incentive to 'hurt' our QB, and it will 'amuse' we 9er fans, but don't see a benefit for game 1?

if I was Kaep, i'd have kept it within the 49ers.

Among other things, our quarterback has a big mouth.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Current NFL Player, Kaepernick Look-A-Like

It's funny that when I watched the Combine, I actually thought he looked a bit like him (though I would not confuse them), but didn't say anything because I thought it might have just been me and a stretch.

A solid four inches shorter, but they do look similar, especially with that goatee thing. Tats are somewhat reminiscent, as well. At least on the arms.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A solid four inches shorter, but they do look similar, especially with that goatee thing. Tats are somewhat reminiscent, as well. At least on the arms.

Yeah, I wouldn't have pointed it out if he wasn't an NFL player. Since he is a player, I might have later shown it, even without the video. If he were just a guy that looked like him, he doesn't look enough like him to point it out here.