• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kaepernick being investigated....

BOB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's TMZ's explanation:

While cops only described the situation as a "suspicious incident" -- it's clear they are investigating an alleged sex crime, due to the fact the case was referred to the Special Victim's Office, which handles sex crimes.

The woman's name was redacted from the police report (which is usually done to protect the accuser in a sex-related crime) ... but she was identified as "black."

Read more: Colin Kaepernick Sexual Assault Investigation -- 49ers QB Being Investigated [Update] | TMZ.com

TMZ is nothing more then the National Inquier. I believe real reporters that actually talked to the PD over them.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They got a ton of clicks today while keeping a reasonable amount of wiggle room to get out of a slander/libel case.

Shadiness, and I hope it doesn't progress beyond a simple police report.

BOB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They got a ton of clicks today while keeping a reasonable amount of wiggle room to get out of a slander/libel case.

Shadiness, and I hope it doesn't progress beyond a simple police report.

Yeah, sucks for Kap if he did nothing wrong. To have your name thrown through the mud just get get your site some hits and people wonder why he's not more open with the media. Would you be after this?

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great reporting TMZ!!!!!! If I was kap after this is over id file a lawsuit against them!!!!

It is often best to just let these things die down. If there nothing to the story, no one will remember it in a few months. Filing a lawsuit only keeps it in the news. It also allows the defense to dig up and bring out other things Kaepernick might not want out. In the end even a successful lawsuit could end up helping TMZ more than hurting it.

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The writing is on the wall with this guy. Its becoming a trend that he draws controversy to him. Look at last season. Those are early warning signs.

Thank god we didnt give him a big contract.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trent Baalke must have paid the girl money to make a big deal about it. He does not want to give kap a contact yet.... Lol

BOB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should the 49ers draft a QB in the 2nd or third round for insurance just in case?

Chamoanlad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The writing is on the wall with this guy. Its becoming a trend that he draws controversy to him. Look at last season. Those are early warning signs.

Thank god we didnt give him a big contract.

The only thing that's going to stop him from getting a big contract is if they find forensic evidence confirming Kap raped the girl. Otherwise this isn't even a speed bump to being paid top 5 money.

If Kap did r*pe, he should go to prison for a long time, but so far the reports could easily go the other way. She's the one who mixed the drinks, she took a bong hit and felt light headed (no shit you're going to feel light headed if you took a deep hit of some strong stuff), and the girl said there was no sex.

If he's proven innocent I don't doubt this will be a big eye opener for him. From all reports, he's close to his adopted family and he knows this is an embarrassing situation to be put in even if you're innocent. If he's innocent he should just go Marshawn Lynch and talk to the guys who have given him the benefit of the doubt and tell all the rest to go fuck themselves.

Someone mentioned if he's innocent and no one will remember, but EVERYONE will remember and haters will call him a rapist regardless. I'm not a huge Kap fan myself as his mistakes in clutch situations drive me crazy and I can understand people don't have full faith in him, but some of the straight hate on him by fans of his own team lately is just ridiculous.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing that's going to stop him from getting a big contract is if they find forensic evidence confirming Kap raped the girl. Otherwise this isn't even a speed bump to being paid top 5 money.

If Kap did r*pe, he should go to prison for a long time, but so far the reports could easily go the other way. She's the one who mixed the drinks, she took a bong hit and felt light headed (no shit you're going to feel light headed if you took a deep hit of some strong stuff), and the girl said there was no sex.

If he's proven innocent I don't doubt this will be a big eye opener for him. From all reports, he's close to his adopted family and he knows this is an embarrassing situation to be put in even if you're innocent. If he's innocent he should just go Marshawn Lynch and talk to the guys who have given him the benefit of the doubt and tell all the rest to go fuck themselves.

Someone mentioned if he's innocent and no one will remember, but EVERYONE will remember and haters will call him a rapist regardless. I'm not a huge Kap fan myself as his mistakes in clutch situations drive me crazy and I can understand people don't have full faith in him, but some of the straight hate on him by fans of his own team lately is just ridiculous.

The haters will just find something else. Just look at rhe current stupidity being posted on the General Message Board.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She said they didn't have sex. So thier be nothing in her from him. The Other two I have no idea.
The report says nothing about a sexual assault. The women claims they had no sexual intercourse that night. Yet also claims she doesn't remember anything that night. And woke up in a hospital bed in the morning not knowing how she got there.*

[MEDIA=twitter]454315391657857024[/MEDIA]

She said there was no sex while she was conscious; she doesn't remember what happened afterwards. I'm not saying any sex happened. I'm just saying that what she said doesn't mean that nothing happened.

Last edited by a moderator:

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That gets kind of sticky, though. If she was still conscious and he didn't know she was completely out of it, it wouldn't be r*pe. That's why the forensics will be pretty important, DNA and her blood. If she "doesn't remember" because of alcohol and weed, it's a pretty weak case. If they find DNA from any of these guys in her, and some sort of other drugs in her system, it could be pretty serious. The fact she's had prior sex with Kap in the past could make it hard to convict if the case went to a jury, though. Particularly in Florida.

Well, if it happened after she was out of it, it would come down to whether the jury believed that whoever had sex should have known that she was out of it. Plus, I would assume that somebody might wonder if the thing that made her out of it was given to her by the culprit.

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing to see here. At least not yet.

She said she and Kaepernick have a sexual history so there's implied consent there. Sloppy drunken sex is perfectly legal provided it's consensual and she never said she told him to stop undressing her so I see nothing illegal there.

If he invited the fellas in to take a turn after she passed out that's another story but it doesn't sound like that's what happened. I guess she's just freaked out because she can't remember how she got the hospital. She was probably passed out, blacked out drunk so they dropped her off themselves or stuck her in a cab.

I'm not seeing a big story here.

RobertPhD01

49er Faithful Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
She passed out and they took her to the hospital, the General and Lockette better have their stories straight!

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The haters will just find something else. Just look at rhe current stupidity being posted on the General Message Board.

Wow. It's like an epic circle-jerk over there. I can understand not liking Kap. I don't understand the intense hatred.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

She said she and Kaepernick have a sexual history so there's implied consent there. Sloppy drunken sex is perfectly legal provided it's consensual and she never said she told him to stop undressing her so I see nothing illegal there.

If he invited the fellas in to take a turn after she passed out that's another story but it doesn't sound like that's what happened. I guess she's just freaked out because she can't remember how she got the hospital. She was probably passed out, blacked out drunk so they dropped her off themselves or stuck her in a cab.

The initial report was not accurate but that what seems to happen when there are so many media outlets trying to be the first to report a story. Regardless, the marijuana I find disturbing if true.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Wow. It's like an epic circle-jerk over there. I can understand not liking Kap. I don't understand the intense hatred.

I had to leave. If hammer was anyone else he would be in deep shot for the stuff he does. But he just trolls along, stirring shit up.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Yeah, taking a clinical view, it would be very hard to prove r*pe here in terms of Kap's involvement. By her own admssion, they have a sexual history, she willingly made out with him and they undressed together, and she was making the drinks that night. Again, if her tox screen comes back positive for something, it could be another story.