• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kaepernick being investigated....

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
You mean win multiple SB's and think you are invincible, only to get busted doing stupid stuff? if so, they're doing it wrong. :laugh3:

You're right. They're doing it in the wrong order. Dammit Kap, everybody knows the rules! Superbowl victories THEN coke orgies with hookers. :nutswing:

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess:

Bitches be trippin'

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if you go to night clubs you sexually assault people. Got it. :omg:

No that's not it at all. But thanks for playing.

I'm not saying he raped anyone. In fact, he probably didn't. What I am saying is that when you're both a rich athlete and a toolbag and you constantly hang out with a bunch of randos in clubs you're probably going to be put in a shitty situation sooner rather than later. There's no upside there.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

Last edited by a moderator:

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

I'm not saying he raped anyone. In fact, he probably didn't. What I am saying is that when you're both a rich athlete and a toolbag and you constantly hang out with a bunch of randos in clubs you're probably going to be put in a shitty situation sooner rather than later. There's no upside there.

That's not how I took your post. It states that you are not surprised this happened because of all the pics and the people he hangs out with. It makes it sound like because of the crowd he hangs with and where he hangs with them, that this was bound to happen. As in sexually assaulting somebody.

Now, I full agree that athletes need to understand who they are and what some women are. And keep yourself out of situations where this could happen.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
That's not how I took your post. It states that you are not surprised this happened because of all the pics and the people he hangs out with. It makes it sound like because of the crowd he hangs with and where he hangs with them, that this was bound to happen. As in sexually assaulting somebody.

Now, I full agree that athletes need to understand who they are and what some women are. And keep yourself out of situations where this could happen.

I think he was looking more at placing oneself in a position where he could be accused of something like this happening. That can be tough to avoid, though, for any player.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TMZ is saying the incident happened in a hotel, but Matt Barrows is reporting that it happened April 1 in Ricardo Lockette's apartment.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its from TMZ so Im not worried yet.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just have to take a wait and see approach. Might be nothing or it might be a big deal. We will find out soon.

BOB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
49ers Blog and Q&A: Kaepernick, two other players, investigated in "suspicious incident" in Miami

According to the report, the incident occurred April 1 when a woman went to Lockette's apartment in Miami at 9 p.m. Kaepernick and Patton were there, and the woman made drinks and served shots to the players. She was also told "to drink the shots she had to "hit" the bong which contained marijuana,' the report said.
The report continues to say that the woman felt light headed and went to a bedroom where she was later joined by Kaepernick, with whom she had a sexual relationship in the past. Kaepernick then left the bedroom. The two did not have sex, she said in the report. The report says that Patton and Lockette peeked inside the bedroom and that the woman yelled at them to get out.
According to the report, the woman does not remember anything about the night after that. She woke up in a hospital bed not knowing how she got there. The woman, whose name is redacted, reported the incident to police on April 3.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

but this cant happen with any other athlete ? :omg:

BOB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If some thing did happen. It seems Kap wasn't in the room when it occured from Barrow report.

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he was looking more at placing oneself in a position where he could be accused of something like this happening. That can be tough to avoid, though, for any player.

Yeah, I'm talking about the whole world of possibilities. I guess that could include him actually raping someone, but I meant just generally getting thrust into a shit situation.

I disagree somewhat with the tough to avoid. Some idiot is going to turn this into a race thing but whatever, I'll say it anyway: I doubt this would ever happen to Alex Smith or Peyton Manning. They don't lock themselves in their houses I'm sure but generally they just get to work and when we see that they're out and about its because they are at some gala or filming a commercial or whatever. Other players I could never see this happening to are Patrick Willis and Anquan Boldin (hopefully that staved off the retarded race comments).

Given Kap's pretty blatant tool baggery I don't find it surprising that he found himself in a shit situation. Then again we don't actually know these people, books and covers, throwing stones in glass houses, etc.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
If some thing did happen. It seems Kap wasn't in the room when it occured from Barrow report.

The report is based on the woman's recollection, but based on that there are apparently several hours where she has no idea what happened. The strength of this case will likely come down to forensics, unless there's an admission.

BOB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The report is based on the woman's recollection, but based on that there are apparently several hours where she has no idea what happened. The strength of this case will likely come down to forensics, unless there's an admission.

Doesn't mean Kap was involved. It could of been Patton and the other guy acting on thier own with Kap not knowing it was going on.