• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kaepernick being investigated....

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yeah, I'm talking about the whole world of possibilities. I guess that could include him actually raping someone, but I meant just generally getting thrust into a shit situation.

I disagree somewhat with the tough to avoid. Some idiot is going to turn this into a race thing but whatever, I'll say it anyway: I doubt this would ever happen to Alex Smith or Peyton Manning. They don't lock themselves in their houses I'm sure but generally they just get to work and when we see that they're out and about its because they are at some gala or filming a commercial or whatever. Other players I could never see this happening to are Patrick Willis and Anquan Boldin (hopefully that staved off the retarded race comments).

Given Kap's pretty blatant tool baggery I don't find it surprising that he found himself in a shit situation. Then again we don't actually know these people, books and covers, throwing stones in glass houses, etc.

It's not a race thing. QBs like Big Ben, Leinart, Sanchez, Joe Namath if we want to go back a ways, etc. have routinely engaged in this sort of socializing. Many accusations of this nature are baseless money grabs, many are not. We'll see what happened in this case.

Though it's worth noting that this happened at someone's home during a night in, not out on the town.

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but this cant happen with any other athlete ? :omg:

I honestly don't know what you're asking. How am I saying it can't happen to other athletes? It has happened to a lot of other athletes. It happened to one of our other athletes last year.

Can someone explain to me what a screen name in green letters means? Is that a signal to us that that poster is about to post something nonsensical and weird? We have had a few green name posters show up around here lately and the things they post are very bizarre to say the least.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Doesn't mean Kap was involved. It could of been Patton and the other guy acting on thier own with Kap not knowing it was going on.

That's true. Hell, it doesn't mean anything happened at all.

I'm not agreeing with him, just trying to clarify the point he was making.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly don't know what you're asking. How am I saying it can't happen to other athletes? It has happened to a lot of other athletes. It happened to one of our other athletes last year.

Can someone explain to me what a screen name in green letters means? Is that a signal to us that that poster is about to post something nonsensical and weird? We have had a few green name posters show up around here lately and the things they post are very bizarre to say the least.

green names are mods .... and I was being a bit sarcastic with my statement before

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Lockette set us up!
Lockette was said to also look like the eye witness biker Cully snitched on by.
And there are a few reports he was Aldon Smith's driving instructor.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
And there were plenty of photos of Alex partying back before he got married. And even some after.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If some thing did happen. It seems Kap wasn't in the room when it occured from Barrow report.

Would have been better if Kap had plowed her while she still remembered. If that story is true, then when she woke up if they did a r*pe kit on her, and Kap-batter is found inside her...that's bad news.

Or she is lying and they did it while she still remembers and is making a money grab by saying "i don't remember it".

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Yeah, it seems several of the mods have kind of lost their shit recently. There are a lot of benefits to a board where posters police themselves, but some drawbacks, too.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
49ers Blog and Q&A: Kaepernick, two other players, investigated in "suspicious incident" in Miami

According to the report, the incident occurred April 1 when a woman went to Lockette's apartment in Miami at 9 p.m. Kaepernick and Patton were there, and the woman made drinks and served shots to the players. She was also told "to drink the shots she had to "hit" the bong which contained marijuana,' the report said.
The report continues to say that the woman felt light headed and went to a bedroom where she was later joined by Kaepernick, with whom she had a sexual relationship in the past. Kaepernick then left the bedroom. The two did not have sex, she said in the report. The report says that Patton and Lockette peeked inside the bedroom and that the woman yelled at them to get out.
According to the report, the woman does not remember anything about the night after that. She woke up in a hospital bed not knowing how she got there. The woman, whose name is redacted, reported the incident to police on April 3.

I suppose something could've happened after she passed out but doesn't sound like there is anything there.

Sounds like she got wasted, passed out, and they probably got concerned that she wasn't waking up and took her to the hospital.

We'll have to see if forensics turns anything up but this is looking more like the Crabtree case to me.

At the very least if those guys didn't do anything I hope this will be a wake up call to them.

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope it was Lockette in the room. :-)

Let's not wish that on anyone. It's a suspicious incident and nothing said about it regarding sexual in nature. I hope these guys did nothing unlawful.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it seems several of the mods have kind of lost their shit recently. There are a lot of benefits to a board where posters police themselves, but some drawbacks, too.

if we wouldn't have gotten a few complaints about your forum we wouldn't have had to come over here

BOB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would have been better if Kap had plowed her while she still remembered. If that story is true, then when she woke up if they did a r*pe kit on her, and Kap-batter is found inside her...that's bad news.

Or she is lying and they did it while she still remembers and is making a money grab by saying "i don't remember it".

She said they didn't have sex. So thier be nothing in her from him. The Other two I have no idea.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Let's not go down this path again. :suds:

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
The report says nothing about a sexual assault. The women claims they had no sexual intercourse that night. Yet also claims she doesn't remember anything that night. And woke up in a hospital bed in the morning not knowing how she got there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
if we wouldn't have gotten a few complaints about your forum we wouldn't have had to come over here

I can't speak to what brought you guys over here. I can speak to what happened once you got here. I expect mods to stay above the fray. That's certainly not what happened earlier this week.

And that's a general "you," not pointing the finger at you specifically.

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What happened to Clyde (RIP) and Ray (RIP)?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She said they didn't have sex. So thier be nothing in her from him. The Other two I have no idea.

That's the problem, she then says she doesn't know what happened after that. So if they do find bits of Kap inside her, then it is r*pe and not the remembered "consensual" sex.

Stinks of a setup.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
That's the problem, she then says she doesn't know what happened after that. So if they do find bits of Kap inside her, then it is r*pe and not the remembered "consensual" sex.

Stinks of a setup.

That gets kind of sticky, though. If she was still conscious and he didn't know she was completely out of it, it wouldn't be r*pe. That's why the forensics will be pretty important, DNA and her blood. If she "doesn't remember" because of alcohol and weed, it's a pretty weak case. If they find DNA from any of these guys in her, and some sort of other drugs in her system, it could be pretty serious. The fact she's had prior sex with Kap in the past could make it hard to convict if the case went to a jury, though. Particularly in Florida.

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know we are all misogynistic sports fans and hate women and all that good stuff but lets not pretend that r*pe isn't a real thing that does happen in real life sometimes, ok bros? We don't know enough facts to say whether this is a set up or not.

erckm510

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe when crediting a sports story don't use TMZ as your source.