• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kaep after losses...

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are Chicago fans classless? Yeah, probably

But this is about the Seattle Seahawks. Nice tactic though

Ok fine. But by your logic, since Kaepernick doesn't show class, then SF fans shouldn't be able to talk crap about Sherman.

And since Chicago fans don't show class, then they shouldn't be able to talk crap about Sherman.

My point, is that all teams have classless fan, classless players, classless anything. By YOUR logic, talking about class by fans should be disallowed.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok fine. But by your logic, since Kaepernick doesn't show class, then SF fans shouldn't be able to talk crap about Sherman.

And since Chicago fans don't show class, then they shouldn't be able to talk crap about Sherman.

My point, is that all teams have classless fan, classless players, classless anything. By YOUR logic, talking about class by fans should be disallowed.

I wasn't talking about class in regards to fans.

My first response was that Seahawks fans don't have much room to talk about opposing players not having class.

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My first response was that Seahawks fans don't have much room to talk about opposing players not having class.

Who does?
Which fanbase or team is completely innocent of idiocy?

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't talking about class in regards to fans.

I have all the room I need. I've seen fans of every team criticize Sherman today and I haven't told a single one that they dont have room to talk because their team has shown classlessness before too. And I could have plenty of times, we're talking about the NFL here.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Compared to the Seahawks? Everyone

The Seahawks are the most obnoxious team in the NFL.

They're in the SB. Perhaps your team should be more obnoxious.

Tacoma_canuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Frankly, I don't give a flying fuck whether a guy is sportsmanlike after a game. I grew up with plenty of guys who wouldn't do this. Some of them were good friends who just couldn't get over the emotions very fast. A little later they would be fine and even would have a brew or two with those same guys. Personally, I was the opposite way. I went out of my way to be sportsmanlike, win or lose, because at the end of the game, it's over and all the intensity is gone.Of course, there are a few exceptions, like guys you get in a scrap with during a hockey game, but even that was rare. As for Kaepernick, whatever man. This is between him and his conscience or whatever.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure I saw him and Wilson shake hands last night and tapped some other guys on the shoulders on his way off the field.

The OP is full of shit

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frankly, I don't give a flying fuck whether a guy is sportsmanlike after a game. I grew up with plenty of guys who wouldn't do this. Some of them were good friends who just couldn't get over the emotions very fast. A little later they would be fine and even would have a brew or two with those same guys. Personally, I was the opposite way. I went out of my way to be sportsmanlike, win or lose, because at the end of the game, it's over and all the intensity is gone.Of course, there are a few exceptions, like guys you get in a scrap with during a hockey game, but even that was rare. As for Kaepernick, whatever man. This is between him and his conscience or whatever.

To me, it's about consistency. I want my team's QB to do things the same every game, win or lose. It's one of those "little things" that separates the men from the boys. Great QBs dont just talk about getting too high, or too low, they live it.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure I saw him and Wilson shake hands last night and tapped some other guys on the shoulders on his way off the field.

The OP is full of shit

link?

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're in the SB. Perhaps your team should be more obnoxious.

I'm more of just an NFL fan. Not really a hardcore fan of any NFL team.

I like the Bears, and I like to see Manning do well.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My own 2 eyes after the game. He shook Wilson hands and tap another player on his way out.

As someone said Seahawks fans should be the last talking about sportsmanship. Your best player put up a choking sign towards the other team at the end of the game.....That's some real classy sportsmanship there

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if Seahawks fans know this season doesn't mean shit if they don't win superbowl 2 weeks from now. If they lose, their season would be just as successful as the Colts, Eagles,Bengals, and Patriots

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My own 2 eyes after the game. He shook Wilson hands and tap another player on his way out.

As someone said Seahawks fans should be the last talking about sportsmanship. Your best player put up a choking sign towards the other team at the end of the game.....That's some real classy sportsmanship there

If I don't have much room to talk, you have none.

Because as a saints fan, you condone poor sportsmanship as long as its before the whistle.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if Seahawks fans know this season doesn't mean shit if they don't win superbowl 2 weeks from now. If they lose, their season would be just as successful as the Colts, Eagles,Bengals, and Patriots

I'm sure the saints would disagree with that.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who gives a shit if any of the 49ers players shook Seahawks players hands after? You just lost to your hated rival with the SB birth on the line and to top it off their best player showed no class/sportsmanship by putting up the choking sign after the last INT. As a 49ers player, I would've walked my ass right off the field after that BS

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure the saints would disagree with that.

Not really. At the end of the day if you don't win the title you're a loser just like the other 30 teams who failed to win the title.

Idk why you guys think making the superbowl and losing is a success.....Parades are not held for teams who lose in the SB

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who gives a shit if any of the 49ers players shook Seahawks players hands after? You just lost to your hated rival with the SB birth on the line and to top it off their best player showed no class/sportsmanship by putting up the choking sign after the last INT. As a 49ers player, I would've walked my ass right off the field after that BS
u mad bro?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW I love it when idiots attempt to bring up my team in a thread where they're not relevant