• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just When You Thought ....

SF11704

Senile Forum Poster
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you have seen everything .... the Disney Board never ceases amaze ...
Haven't been there in ages so I thought I would drop in. Can't beleive what I'm reading! They are more disfunctional now than I ever remember. Us 'migrators' probably remember Grabsomepinemeat as one of the regulars over there. He was a little on the wordy side but harmless. Atleast I thought he was. Seems that he has now taken to writing and publishing poetry on the Disney board. The current population isn't too pleased with it either. They are trying to get him banned under some TOS statements. People like TITO and the MARCUS could do and say what they wanted and most people didn't complain nearly as much as they are now. They have a poll about his poetry. A freaking poll!

Also noticed a poster called TrueWhiners ..... a few of us here will remember TrueNiners I'm sure .... it's not him but the name itself is just too similar ....

sfsportsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i stop in there from time to time and it makes me so much more greatful for this place.

Grabsum is a good poster. i prefer his constant positivity to the constant negativity from most on that site.

the best was after the Marlins firesale and someone suggested Giants work a trade of Timmy for Stanton.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brian Wilson hints he'll never be a Yankee | CSN Bay Area

He is clearly a "Red Sox" at heart. And interestingly, I am OK with that.

I guess I only hate Giants who declare their love of Doggies. I am not surprised by this, but I did not realize that I would be totally OK with a guys declaration of love of another org until I read this.

Not that this is a surprising piece of info, though.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brian Wilson hints he'll never be a Yankee | CSN Bay Area

He is clearly a "Red Sox" at heart. And interestingly, I am OK with that.

I guess I only hate Giants who declare their love of Doggies. I am not surprised by this, but I did not realize that I would be totally OK with a guys declaration of love of another org until I read this.

Not that this is a surprising piece of info, though.

Red Sox fan or no, Weezy can't play where they'd make him clean up his look. That's his brand.

Which is why I think Timmy wants to be a Yankee, or at least kick the tires.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Red Sox fan or no, Weezy can't play where they'd make him clean up his look. That's his brand.

Which is why I think Timmy wants to be a Yankee, or at least kick the tires.

I agree 100%.

But when you give the reason as loyalty to a team you do not play for, there is certainly some truth to that statement as well.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you have seen everything .... the Disney Board never ceases amaze ...
Haven't been there in ages so I thought I would drop in. Can't beleive what I'm reading! They are more disfunctional now than I ever remember. Us 'migrators' probably remember Grabsomepinemeat as one of the regulars over there. He was a little on the wordy side but harmless. Atleast I thought he was. Seems that he has now taken to writing and publishing poetry on the Disney board. The current population isn't too pleased with it either. They are trying to get him banned under some TOS statements. People like TITO and the MARCUS could do and say what they wanted and most people didn't complain nearly as much as they are now. They have a poll about his poetry. A freaking poll!

Also noticed a poster called TrueWhiners ..... a few of us here will remember TrueNiners I'm sure .... it's not him but the name itself is just too similar ....

Is the Disney board officially dead now? I can not seem to access it. They do a real good job of hiding it as it is, so maybe I am just navigating incorrectly?

San Francisco Giants Community Forum - ESPN

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An absolute cesspool.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only looked at one thread. But it looks like that board is pretty dead.

GiantsPackersChamps2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for this guys, gave me a chance to see the Packers forum again haha.

Missed the idiots who suggest every week "Rodgers is a system QB and overrated trade him for a 2nd"
"Trade Cobb because he is too small for a 3rd"
"Draft Barrett Jones in the 1st"

Oh the hilarious people