• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just When You Thought It was Safe ....

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
True, he lied about that clearly. Didn't know he was pretending not to pantshat as a trolling technique. King of the Douchebags.

If he hasn't totally disappeared from the board (is that possible?) someone should bump that thread and ask Nolan to explain how he was typing so much and not actually watching the game.

If I bumped it, I'd just write something like " someone's cry for attention?" And let others reach their own conclusions about the guy.

But fuck that guy..... I'm just enjoying the moment here....

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I bumped it, I'd just write something like " someone's cry for attention?" And let others reach their own conclusions about the guy.

But fuck that guy..... I'm just enjoying the moment here....

Excuse me, gp, the correct quote is 'But fuck that guy....Raptor Jesus for the Giants' win!'

nateistheshi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Wow, this Lechero/TheBeard dude who just showed up at ESPN is like Tito-level bananas.

I suppose the internet is a good thing overall but the way it gets us all next to some crazy fuckers is kind of annoying.

To my knowledge based on what people have said about him on the general troll board, he's a Brewers fan. I checked the Brewers board and he has a ridiculous amount of screen names: lechero, beardftw, berkshirebull, demon, sausagehaus, kingresipsara, imahugebrewersfan...so yes he is about Tito + Trueniners level of crazy.

iHATEdodgers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That stupid motherfucker Tito just went on again with his sub .500 the fix is on routine about Cain.:mad:

I wish one could die just from being a certain level of stupid.

What Giants fan could not be absolutely impressed and ecstatic about Cain's performances in the poatseason?

I have fun screwing with that fucking tool, but FUCK that supid MOTHERFUCKER.

I feel better.:)

nateistheshi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That stupid motherfucker Tito just went on again with his sub .500 the fix is on routine about Cain.:mad:

I wish one could die just from being a certain level of stupid.

What Giants fan could not be absolutely impressed and ecstatic about Cain's performances in the poatseason?

I have fun screwing with that fucking tool, but FUCK that supid MOTHERFUCKER.

I feel better.:)

He's not a fan of this Giants team until they actually listen to his suggestions you JA!!! They need to FIRE SABEAN!!!! Then get rid of the worthless players like Burrell, Huff, Cain, and Schierholtz, also JAs!!! Then they need to play Burriss, Pablo, Freddy Sanchez, Velez, Torres, Posey (only if that whitey learns his place and doesn't talk,) Uribe, and Ford. Then we can be the Latino version of the Mariners! Then Tito can be a fan of this team.

iHATEdodgers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not a fan of this Giants team until they actually listen to his suggestions you JA!!! They need to FIRE SABEAN!!!! Then get rid of the worthless players like Burrell, Huff, Cain, and Schierholtz, also JAs!!! Then they need to play Burriss, Pablo, Freddy Sanchez, Velez, Torres, Posey (only if that whitey learns his place and doesn't talk,) Uribe, and Ford. Then we can be the Latino version of the Mariners! Then Tito can be a fan of this team.

You are right and I already knew all this, but I just had to say what I said above. I don't let him get to me it's actually really fun just messing with him, and it's so easy to do when you don't take anything he says to heart. I thought maybe he would eat just maybe the tiniest bit of crow maybe just a tail feather or something, but no he really just is a complete Looney Toons tool.

He cannot ever redeem himself, he is not a Giants fan, he is a GigantEZ fan.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NN has totally lost it in the Facts thread. That is a bump'er thread if I ever saw one (right up there with "The Bet" and "The Pledge")

Edit...

"The Lineup" was pretty classic as well...

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NN has totally lost it in the Facts thread. That is a bump'er thread if I ever saw one (right up there with "The Bet" and "The Pledge")

Edit...

Thanks for the hat tip, calsnow. I haven't looked over there yet.

Tito is going with sub .500? OK. Not a total surprise. tzill kind of called this one, Tito is so crazy it's hard to get too mad at him. He is seriously mentally ill. You wouldn't get mad at, like, Rain Man, if you met him would you?

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read that thread. Yeah, Nolan is a pile of nothing now. Everyone now sees what it is over there. tzill called it, astonishing lack of moderation. It's now a Nolan-Tito-Livin world there. And I don't miss it one bit.

Whoever posted that there's too much posting ABOUT that board (I forget, ElJim? Colin?), realize that will fade once that thread dies out. No one here will feel much need to continue I think. Also, when the season ends this board will not see a ton of posts until spring training.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Edit...

Holy shit. I think the 'Facts' thread was just deleted by the mods at DumDumVille. Well that's the final straw....a thread about how bad it is there, with no profanity or anything untoward...gone.

Hey Colin, still think that board has a purpose?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit. I think the 'Facts' thread was just deleted by the mods at DumDumVille. Well that's the final straw....a thread about how bad it is there, with no profanity or anything untoward...gone.

Hey Colin, still think that board has a purpose?

Not surprised. They tend to delete the super threads. I believe the original "The Pledge" thread was deleted, and I also think "The Lineup" was deleted (I looked for it a few months back with no success)...

When the mods over there peak their heads out of the sand, they tent to make VERY odd deletes...

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's also possible Tito flagged it, I did call him mentally ill in it.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may have been NN. that was the thread where he openly admitted that he was intentionally trolling and trying to ruin the board...

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I may have been NN. that was the thread where he openly admitted that he was intentionally trolling and trying to ruin the board...

My guess is that AGS flagged it. He's not a fan of direct confrontation.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
So... it's looks like tito is now cautiously behind this team, now that they're one win away from being world series champs. What a pathetic chump.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So... it's looks like tito is now cautiously behind this team, now that they're one win away from being world series champs. What a pathetic chump.

But still ready to rip on Sabean after we win it all. Mentally ill chump.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
But still ready to rip on Sabean after we win it all. Mentally ill chump.

I really feel sorry to all those who got so wedded to their criticisms of Sabean and the Giants to the point that they could not enjoy this season to the fullest. Not Tito though. I'm thinking of a few decent posters out there who really hammered Sabean et al in the off-season and then seemed to post less and less as the season progressed.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really feel sorry to all those who got so wedded to their criticisms of Sabean and the Giants to the point that they could not enjoy this season to the fullest. Not Tito though. I'm thinking of a few decent posters out there who really hammered Sabean et al in the off-season and then seemed to post less and less as the season progressed.

I hammered both of them, and I stand behind my criticisms at the time. But they both have done masterful jobs this year and if we win this thing, they have lifetime jobs as far as I am concerned...