• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just When You Thought It was Safe ....

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? For what?

He said he was going to be at the parade tomorrow; I replied that I hoped someone would punch him in his syphlitic womb. He said 'why don't you try, I'll be wearing, etc. etc.' I responded "my dad taught me better, I don't slap women around."

Bannable, no doubt. He's still a cowardly tool.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
He said he was going to be at the parade tomorrow; I replied that I hoped someone would punch him in his syphlitic womb. He said 'why don't you try, I'll be wearing, etc. etc.' I responded "my dad taught me better, I don't slap women around."

shit, that's fucked up. He might have gotten banned too, though. testing that thought right now.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Was the thread deleted?

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That sucks! At least you went out in a blaze of glory..syphilitic womb?! haha..

time for tzillalt?

I enjoyed how some people deciphered that tzillalt was actually you. Some awesome code cracking done there

iHATEdodgers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is that dumbfucker NN banned too?!

I hope you took that fucker with you tzill.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That sucks! At least you went out in a blaze of glory..syphilitic womb?! haha..

time for tzillalt?

I enjoyed how some people deciphered that tzillalt was actually you. Some awesome code cracking done there

I tried to get on with tzillalt last night, but the computer was buggy or ESPN is on to me.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I've removed ESPN from my bookmark toolbar. I'm done with them.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I've removed ESPN from my bookmark toolbar. I'm done with them.

35-87261-P.jpg

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just removed ESPN from my bookmark as well. I had to take one last shot at the ultimate Hater.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just removed ESPN from my bookmark as well. I had to take one last shot at the ultimate Hater.

I liked it.

I had hoped you'd point out that based on his track record of predictions he may have just guaranteed us a repeat title.

Since my farewell post got deleted maybe I'll make one more to that effect.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked it.

I had hoped you'd point out that based on his track record of predictions he may have just guaranteed us a repeat title.

Since my farewell post got deleted maybe I'll make one more to that effect.

lol, I would have msg, I just didn't see this until after I had posted. Nevertheless, well played on your part. ;-)

iHATEdodgers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This motherfucker is just fucking with everyone. At this point it has to be that. He gets his rocks off doing it because he really just is that pathetic.

I just imagined us all kicking his fucking face in, but then I realized that's fucking insane. I hope instead he gets hit by a bus.

He's an absolute dipshit but fuck him. I'll probably stick around ove there to kick his knowledge in the sack, but it is very difficult sometimes reading his drivel.

Then I remember....

SF GIANTS 2010 WORLD CHAMPIONS MUTHATRUCKAS!!!! WHOOOO!!!!!!

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This motherfucker is just fucking with everyone. At this point it has to be that. He gets his rocks off doing it because he really just is that pathetic.

I just imagined us all kicking his fucking face in, but then I realized that's fucking insane. I hope instead he gets hit by a bus.

He's an absolute dipshit but fuck him. I'll probably stick around ove there to kick his knowledge in the sack, but it is very difficult sometimes reading his drivel.

Then I remember....

SF GIANTS 2010 WORLD CHAMPIONS MUTHATRUCKAS!!!! WHOOOO!!!!!!

lol, awesome.....post.....of.....the.....day!

Oh yeah dude, by all means keep posting over there. There are still a lot of good posters over there (you, LGH if he returns, BeatLA4Life, TCSF and many, many others). I personally have just had enough.....I THINK for the final time, lol. It's my own fault really though, if I get that frustrated by it, then I shouldn't read it (especially considering that it's just a fecking message board.....I mean what did I expect right? ;)). I have no one to blame but myself. Now, hopefully I can stop blaming myself for good :D

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nolan piling on now too:

The Division crown will not be hard to repeat because the Giants will not throw so many games away next year. Another run through the playoffs would be very difficult though. Everything would have to fall right two years in a row, and that probably is not going to happen.

So much sadness in those losers.

iHATEdodgers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FIRE SABEAN!!!

HATE

If you are not all ready the president of that board you could very well be.

They will bow down to all your suckage.

GO BLOW !!!

This from tito, he loves me he really LOVES ME! :D

Holy crap I gotta get back to work!

iHATEdodgers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fellas did tito get itself banned at espn? All of its posts are gone. This might make that board actually bearable. Why and how did this finally occur?