• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just When You Thought It was Safe ....

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
LOL. Great job..... I had know idea.

Might be worth mentioning that he got banned from webzone. I already called him out for having received multiple bannings from other boards - of course he denied it.

Good call, my next step was going to mention his webzone days, before I revealed myself here, I thought that would give you guys the big hint, but I decided to not let you guys in the dark any longer.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Bait has been dropped. Just asked in the "Ban NN" thread if Nolan still has his I.P. address banned from ************.com.

Once he reads that post, I have a good feeling his brain might explode. He'll never admit it, but he will realize in his heart how bad he got duped'. LOL.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN.com: San Francisco Giants Message Board

LOL. Read posts 36-38. He served that pitch up on a tee for me.

To quote the great Duane Kuiper-

"HE HITS IT HIGH! DEEEEEEEP! OUUUUTTTTAAA HEEEERRRREEE!"

LOL I saw that. You splashed that one.

His post 39 claims he's not banned at all, which I assume is just a straight lie. A clever, snivelling idea of his though. His 'audience' at ESPN might not bother to check and assume you're wrong. Those people needn't concern us. They are idiots.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
LOL I saw that. You splashed that one.

His post 39 claims he's not banned at all, which I assume is just a straight lie. A clever, snivelling idea of his though. His 'audience' at ESPN might not bother to check and assume you're wrong. Those people needn't concern us. They are idiots.

Read my last post.(Just posted it). It's going to be tough to wiggle out of that one, so the next course of action for Nolan is to lie through his teeth from here on out and use no logic whatsoever to support his lie.

Personally, I can see the frustration in his last few posts and I love every minute of it. lol.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read my last post.(Just posted it). It's going to be tough to wiggle out of that one, so the next course of action for Nolan is to lie through his teeth from here on out and use no logic whatsoever to support his lie.

Personally, I can see the frustration in his last few posts and I love every minute of it. lol.

Me too. Outstanding work. I bow to the ownage master.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game, set, match. See his post #40. No link. More snivelling. He's like the villain in a cartoon after the hero ruins his plans and is about to kill/banish/crush him: 'No! It can't be! I am winning, you fool! I am! Bwahahaha!' And then he dies.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time for the kill, Tidrow. Point out the obvious. His replies do not include the simple link that would prove him right. He's totally owned. Maybe even provide a link to the forum that shows he hasn't in fact posted.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Time for the kill, Tidrow. Point out the obvious. His replies do not include the simple link that would prove him right. He's totally owned. Maybe even provide a link to the forum that shows he hasn't in fact posted.

That's the problem. There is no "NolanNonsense" handle there anymore, so there is no way to prove he hasn't posted with another link. The previous link I posted is the only proof, which means that his last stand lies on answer "B", which would still mean he lied about being banned.

It's too bad the webmaster at the webzone is such a bandwidth whore, if the archives were still up I'd post his ban thread. It was about 15 pages of pure gold.

After that post, like I said, Nolan is just going to continue to lie without any logic. He's already owned and knows it. Of course he can't provide a link, he hasn't posted there since 06'. And you had an astute observation about the ESPN crowd there. They will defy all logic as well to try and defend him.

I'm just going to sit back and watch him trip over himself to come up with more excuses. I think my work is about done with that idiot. I propose that one of you guys goes for the kill after this series is done. It's a team effort here.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the problem. There is no "NolanNonsense" handle there anymore, so there is no way to prove he hasn't posted with another link. The previous link I posted is the only proof, which means that his last stand lies on answer "B", which would still mean he lied about being banned.

It's too bad the webmaster at the webzone is such a bandwidth whore, if the archives were still up I'd post his ban thread. It was about 15 pages of pure gold.

After that post, like I said, Nolan is just going to continue to lie without any logic. He's already owned and knows it. Of course he can't provide a link, he hasn't posted there since 06'. And you had an astute observation about the ESPN crowd there. They will defy all logic as well to try and defend him.

I'm just going to sit back and watch him trip over himself to come up with more excuses. I think my work is about done with that idiot. I propose that one of you guys goes for the kill after this series is done. It's a team effort here.

I'm so sick of that guy. So annoying. I've taken shots against him already, but it's not even worth the energy. When I post there, I pretty much just ignore NN and Tito.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Yes. I remember those archives were search-able on google. I'm disappointed that we can't get to them. Used to be able to get to his profile where he was clearly designated as banned. Of course, he'll just say that was someone impersonating him - even if the styles are identical. Guy has zero integrity.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got online and wanted to say, this is it. Nolan has never been so thoroughly destroyed. It's all over. Total decimation, between Tidrow/Truth and tzill and others too. I was going to chime in but why bother.

There's nothing left but ashes. I love it.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

You exposed Nolan as a pathetic liar.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And now he's lying about Filo inviting him here but he refused, because he'd hate to see guys spend hard-earned money to be on our board get destroyed by his superior logic.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And now he's lying about Filo inviting him here but he refused, because he'd hate to see guys spend hard-earned money to be on our board get destroyed by his superior logic.

He didn't get Tidrow's obvious sign that we're punking him on the paid board thing. He just thinks he's been outed as a flat out liar, along with his usual horrible baseball acumen. Time to simply declare the punking?

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I loathe Tito. Cmon Cainer, get it done tonight!

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I loathe Tito. Cmon Cainer, get it done tonight!

In the end he's the worst. At least Nolan is an actual Giants fan. Tito is a disturbed hater.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Speaking of douchebags......

A.J. Pierzynski is claiming SF fans stole the OOOOO-ribe chant from white-sox fans. What a tool. Guess he never heard of Jose Uribe.

00:05:41 I just want to say one thing.
00:05:42 The giants fans, they stole the chant from the white sox.
00:05:46 We used to do that in the dugout when uribe hit.
00:05:50 >> Does that mean you get a ring or something like that?
00:05:54 No, no -- >> I don't think.
00:05:55 So I wish.
00:05:56 >> You have one.
00:05:57 We'll talk to you tomorrow.
00:05:58 >> You always want two.
00:05:59 >> Thank you.

Transcript

Stay jerky, my friend.