• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just the Cavs being the Cavs.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IF Lebron even shows marginal interest next year, OKC will get rid of everybody they need to get rid of to get him, you can be sure of that. Except Durant, of course.

Lets PRETEND that James was open to leaving.

Assuming rings are still your priority, then why would you even consider going to the WC when the by far easiest path to the Finals for the foreseeable future is playing in the East?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Strong mutual interest..............and now James to Ok City:laugh3:

I have said all along the he would never play for Gilbert again, but they are actually number 2 on the list.

The Heat are a strong, strong #1 though.
Something meteoric will have to happen for him to leave next year.

Part of the Cavs plan with Miller was to further entice James.
James loves reliable shooters around him.

If the real reason the Cavs decided to not claim him was the 9 p.m. sudden back surgery, then someone needs to be fired there.

Yah but how long does Miller have in the league anyway. Just a couple years ago he was debating leaving the league, right?

And I can't see James playing in the Western Conference at all. I still say Heat then if not them Cavs.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Assuming rings are still your priority, then why would you even consider going to the WC when the by far easiest path to the Finals for the foreseeable future is playing in the East?

Well, I gave you a shot. You're back on ignore.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yah but how long does Miller have in the league anyway. Just a couple years ago he was debating leaving the league, right?

And I can't see James playing in the Western Conference at all. I still say Heat then if not them Cavs.

He woulda have retired last summer vs having back surgery had it have come to that, but other then that, he has never considered not playing.

As far as how many more years, the most he ever would have been in Cleveland with James is 1, cause he would have been out of there in 2 had they claimed him, regardless.

MightyMouse

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad the Cavs didn't try to pick up Miller. There is enough of a logjam at the 3 spot right now and I would rather give the young guys time at the spot.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Strong mutual interest..............and now James to Ok City:laugh3:

I have said all along the he would never play for Gilbert again, but they are actually number 2 on the list.

The Heat are a strong, strong #1 though.
Something meteoric will have to happen for him to leave next year.

Part of the Cavs plan with Miller was to further entice James.
James loves reliable shooters around him.

If the real reason the Cavs decided to not claim him was the 9 p.m. sudden back surgery, then someone needs to be fired there.
Dude, you're talking in circles and not making much sense.

You're saying Miller told the Cavs and others he needed back surgery so he wouldn't be claimed? Where did you hear this?

Who said anything about James to OKC?

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IF Lebron even shows marginal interest next year, OKC will get rid of everybody they need to get rid of to get him, you can be sure of that. Except Durant, of course.

It would be fun to see lebron not be the best player on his team. He doesn't deserve to play with Durant, though.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be fun to see lebron not be the best player on his team. He doesn't deserve to play with Durant, though.

:agree: Best overall player in the game right now is Durant, in my opinion.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NOW you've done it. here come those LeClown fans your way today...:lol:

It's okay. I don't feel like arguing about it. I can choose whoever I want as my favorite player or who I think is the best and these guys will not change my mind about it no matter what they say.

My OPINION:

1. Durant is the best player in the game right now.
2. My favorite player is Al Horford because he is all the Hawks have got.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Because the west is easier.

At first I thought this was wrong...but going off that they are much more physical in the East and that is Miami's weakness is inside toughness. But the Heat are not going to the west, just James is.

let's assume they could keep their team mostly in tact but the team would greatly upgrade their SG (a stretch), SF or PF spot.

Why the fuck are we talking about this? This is a whole season away.

GSW would be sick with LBJ attacking the paint and post though. Bogut or some one similar grabbing some rebounds.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're saying Miller told the Cavs and others he needed back surgery so he wouldn't be claimed? Where did you hear this?

It was going on during his fundraiser Wednesday night. Absolute true story. The Cavs were the only team thinking of pulling the trigger.

Just people here. Geneh?

The whole James to anywhere is fun, but really nonsensical at this time.
If the Heat win again (and they are heavy favorites), what is the chance of his not trying for 4 in a row?
I say 0.00001%.

What will happen, more then likely, is he opts out, and resigns with another opt out in 3.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

to be fair and accurate, he did say "if" and only say marginal interest.

Like I said, the speculation is pointless until the Heat actually lose a playoff series.
Then the wildness will begin (if it happens).

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may be wrong but I think the salary he will get from his next team gets discounted from what Miami will have to pay him.

It gets deducted from the salary Miami has to pay now - no one gets paid twice anymore, but I think they need to close the little loophole that allows a player to pretend to be injuryed in order to clear waivers - that's crooked

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's okay. I don't feel like arguing about it. I can choose whoever I want as my favorite player or who I think is the best and these guys will not change my mind about it no matter what they say.

My OPINION:

1. Durant is the best player in the game right now.
2. My favorite player is Al Horford because he is all the Hawks have got.

You must be new here!! The Lebroniacs will never allow you to have your own opinion on whether or not he is the best player!!:lol:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It gets deducted from the salary Miami has to pay now - no one gets paid twice anymore, but I think they need to close the little loophole that allows a player to pretend to be injuryed in order to clear waivers - that's crooked

Can you find that in writing anywhere?
I'm not saying you are wrong, and that is exactly what I thought, but not what they were saying Wednesday night.

They were saying he would get Heat $$ plus whatever he negotiates, and you would think they would know.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must be new here!! The Lebroniacs will never allow you to have your own opinion on whether or not he is the best player!!:lol:

Pretty strange post being that since he stated his opinion, no Heat fan commented at all.

Hopefully the best player IHO will someday figure out how to win some championships like inferior players like James has.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Further, on Bots thread stating Durant as the best, there are 2 replies stating James is, and neither was written by a Heat fan.

I guess we (Heat fans) are cool to live with James over Durant any day of the week regardless if others don't feel he is the better player.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty strange post being that since he stated his opinion, no Heat fan commented at all.

Hopefully the best player IHO will someday figure out how to win some championships like inferior players like James has.

Further, on Bots thread stating Durant as the best, there are 2 replies stating James is, and neither was written by a Heat fan.

I guess we (Heat fans) are cool to live with James over Durant any day of the week regardless if others don't feel he is the better player.

8846987.jpg

:lol: