• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Julius Thomas to the Raiders?

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What up cd.. I did read that, and not to sure i agree with it.. Could it be that there is some bad blood brewing, cuz JT pretty much said he don't want to play in Denver?? And turned down 8M and said he would like to play with bitter hated rival Oakland?? There is always two sides to a story cd..
Oh, and i wasn't trying to be a jerk dude.. Just wondering how a guy with 24 TDs in two years has so much bad press.. Let me ask you something.. Money aside, do you want the guy back or not?? A simple yes or no would be good.. And again cd, i will leave this one up to JDR.. He knows him alot better than i do..

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do y'all like the new format?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manning throwing you the ball or (who knows) throwing you the ball......

With that said, I guess take as much money as you can.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any body read that story on JT and the Drama in Denver?? OUCH!! Like i said, there is always 2 sides to a story..
Pretty cool Pic of JT's dad all decked out in Raider gear in Mark's sky-box.. eh??

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cmon RaiderZar.. Change can be good bro.. Or not?? Let's give it a chance..

They've made it more difficult to get here & to tell which threads have new responses. I won't pass completely on the Raider chats, just won't be here as often. Peace ID.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What up cd.. I did read that, and not to sure i agree with it.. Could it be that there is some bad blood brewing, cuz JT pretty much said he don't want to play in Denver?? And turned down 8M and said he would like to play with bitter hated rival Oakland?? There is always two sides to a story cd..
Oh, and i wasn't trying to be a jerk dude.. Just wondering how a guy with 24 TDs in two years has so much bad press.. Let me ask you something.. Money aside, do you want the guy back or not?? A simple yes or no would be good.. And again cd, i will leave this one up to JDR.. He knows him alot better than i do..

If that is the case Idaho then the bad blood has been brewing for a long time because these kind of reports have been happening for the past year. Even when he was scoring a ton of touchdowns reports were that the team was having some major issues with him and just not giving his all. Heck there are multiple times that he is seen getting chewed out by Manning on plays where he doesn't give full effort and isn't in the spot that he is supposed to be or because he decides he is too good to block and risk injury. Players are heard in some of the "Mic'd up" sessions cussing him out or cussing his name under their breath when he makes mistakes. So it seems that this story has some reality to it.

Now it does sound like JT's dad has even confirmed some of this story by saying that his son was not willing to risk further injury even though he was healthy enough to play as he didn't want to risk losing millions if he did get injured. Now I understand protecting yourself some but when he was 90% and wouldn't run full speed when he was on the field then honestly just not the player I want to invest millions of dollars in for the future of the team. Obviously we want players who are willing to put it all out there to win. D. Thomas had hinted to the idea that there were some players who come playoff time were not willing to give it their all and many think he was talking about JT and how he was actually hurting the team by him being on the field with his lack of effort.

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do y'all like the new format?

I don't like that I lost all my likes, but it seems a little more streamlined in some respects.

I guess I will wait and see how it works out.

The avies are too small in any case.

Reactions: DJ

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cd, you refuse to believe that there is two sides to a story.. Sometimes not everything is what it seems..
Heck Knighton is crying about Elway not showing him any Respect.. So maybe not everything is as good as you think it is..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cd, you refuse to believe that there is two sides to a story.. Sometimes not everything is what it seems..
Heck Knighton is crying about Elway not showing him any Respect.. So maybe not everything is as good as you think it is..

I'm not refusing anything here. JT's own dad confirmed the story in saying that his son was able to play but was too afraid of reinjuring his ankle before he got his big contract so sat out games that he could have played in and took it easy as the season went on to save himself. His own dad said this very thing! So how are there two sides to the story when both sides are saying very similar things? Again I don't blame the guy for having this thought as he did risk losing millions say he completely blew out his ankle but at the same time those are not the type of players I like on my team that will sit out when there are other players making much less than him and having less guaranteed moving forward that are willing to play with broken ribs (happened this year where Jacob Tamme, one of our other TE's, was playing when he could barely move during the week but gave his all for the team).

As for Knighton this is the type of guy he is. He speaks his mind and I can understand that after a month you would have hoped to have heard something from the team if they wanted you back. He did admit though that his agent was supposed to be talking to Elway this week and has said that the Broncos are the only team he would be willing to give a discount to so two very different situations where JT can't wait to get out of Denver and Knighton actually wants to stay but is wondering if the team has the same thought.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again cd, you refuse to believe that everything is not what it seems.. I don't blame you, it's the team you cheer for.. It's like Pats fans.. The world KNOWS they cheated, but Pat fan will go to the grave telling us they didn't..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again cd, you refuse to believe that everything is not what it seems.. I don't blame you, it's the team you cheer for.. It's like Pats fans.. The world KNOWS they cheated, but Pat fan will go to the grave telling us they didn't..
Bottom line, JT is a Pro Bowler that did play hurt at times.. And just didn't want to risk his one shot at big money for PM's glory.. We all heard what his dad said about the Denver franchise.. And let's see just how much less money Knighton will take, from a team he feels showed him no respect.. Football is like no other job in this world.. You take the money when you have a chance at it, cuz your career can be over in one play..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now that the Combine for WRs is over, this is what i learned.. Cooper, White, and Parker all have the TOOLS to be a true number #1.. So now you go to the game tape to see who the better FOOTBALL player is..
What the game tape shows me is, Cooper is a man among boys when it comes to pure football..
In order for 2015 to be the year of the Raider!! Our draft picks, and FA pick ups have to make a huge impact from game one.. I think Cooper can step right in and put up OBJ numbers his rookie year.. EASY.. Let's get Carr the best WR in this draft, a guy that can run the whole tree.. Pure football>Combine..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think its 50/50 the Raiders go WR or D.. Big Cat could be the pick if there at 4.. Keep an eye on Beasly, Fowler, and Ray as well.. Look those guys up, they could be really good.. WR?? Cooper, white, and Parker!! This draft is really good!! All those guys could be an impact player from game 1.. Me?? I hope we go WR!! Man i would REALLY love to see Coop wearing Silver and Black!! Carr to Cooper ALL DAY!! There's an old saying, D wins Championships!! That's only half true.. Points WIN games!! Cooper, JT, Cobb, and Gurley is within our reach if we choose!! Keep Wiz2 and try to snag Knighton from Denver, along with whoever else we want on D!! And im pretty sure Reggie is going to strike gold in the Middle rounds of the draft as well.. And let's not forget our Coaching staff!! To coach these boys up..