• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Julio Jones was just robbed again, almost exactly like last week..

TeddyJackEddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is such bull shit. If a defensive player can't stop him in a critical in of game play, the receiver should be rewarded, not to mention the team getting ass reamed again.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jones is a very physical player. He gets away with a ton of contact himself. Stop crying.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably should have held onto that 17 point lead if they wanted to win

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah honestly it's getting a bit ridiculous now. I didn't complain at all last week but this is 2 weeks in a row now and this one was not on a deep ball. It was a 12 yard out. This one legit cost them the game. I know officials don't want to "decide" games but not making a call can decide a game too. Too bad. Julio is just going to have to start pushing off at the end of games on those plays and make the refs call it

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah honestly it's getting a bit ridiculous now. I didn't complain at all last week but this is 2 weeks in a row now and this one was not on a deep ball. It was a 12 yard out. This one legit cost them the game. I know officials don't want to "decide" games but not making a call can decide a game too. Too bad. Julio is just going to have to start pushing off at the end of games on those plays and make the refs call it
Yea thats what cost them the game, not letting the chargers come back when they were down 17

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea thats what cost them the game, not letting the chargers come back when they were down 17
Yes that's what it cost them. The game is 60 minutes long so it's irrelevant who led by 17 and them blew it or who came back. The truth and reality is the game was tied and another call was blown. The call cost 12 yards I'm a kick that hit the crossbar. The call 100% cost them the game.

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes that's what it cost them. The game is 60 minutes long so it's irrelevant who led by 17 and them blew it or who came back. The truth and reality is the game was tied and another call was blown. The call cost 12 yards I'm a kick that hit the crossbar. The call 100% cost them the game.
I guess we can also ignore the falcons had ample chance to win even after the call, get out of here.

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are bad calls on every side of every game crying over one call is pointless. The real problem is why the Falcons can't close out a 17 point lead.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate bitching about refs, but the guy is venting right after the game. All you holier than thou guys probably are the first to cry about the refs. Surprisingly seems to be a lot of Seattle fans that won last week because of it:noidea: God forbid someone bring up that game against the Steelers...

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is such bull shit. If a defensive player can't stop him in a critical in of game play, the receiver should be rewarded, not to mention the team getting ass reamed again.

That was a tough call at the end of the game. I can see your frustration and why the refs didn't call it.

IMO, you should be more upset with giving up 17 points and not punting that ball.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seaquack fans defending a missed call... Who saw that coming?

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess we can also ignore the falcons had ample chance to win even after the call, get out of here.
No buts it's about making the right call man. A team blowing a lead doesn't mean they don't deserve a call when it's warranted. Your team blew a huge lead last week and got a call when it was NOT warranted but you want to tell people to stop complain when they don't get a call made when it's the RIGHT call?? GTFO with that nonsense. Grabbing a receivers arm before the ball gets there is interference. Period. And yes it cost them the game today and probably last week too. I don't like complaining because of course other things could have happened during the game to change the outcome but you should still want officials to make the right call. That's common sense

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No buts it's about making the right call man. A team blowing a lead doesn't mean they don't deserve a call when it's warranted. Your team blew a huge lead last week and got a call when it was NOT warranted but you want to tell people to stop complain when they don't get a call made when it's the RIGHT call?? GTFO with that nonsense. Grabbing a receivers arm before the ball gets there is interference. Period. And yes it cost them the game today and probably last week too. I don't like complaining because of course other things could have happened during the game to change the outcome but you should still want officials to make the right call. That's common sense
I agree it should have been a penalty both times, thats not what im saying, im saying the falcons had plenty of chance to win this game, too blame the loss on 1 non call, when you had plenty of chance to win the game before and and after the call is silly.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree it should have been a penalty both times, thats not what im saying, im saying the falcons had plenty of chance to win this game, too blame the loss on 1 non call, when you had plenty of chance to win the game before and and after the call is silly.
Every team has plenty of chances to win every game they play. Even if you lose by 30 you still had chances to makes 5 or 6 plays to change the result. Asking refs to do their job isn't blaming them for anything. It's asking them to do the job they're compensated well to do

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every team has plenty of chances to win every game they play. Even if you lose by 30 you still had chances to makes 5 or 6 plays to change the result. Asking refs to do their job isn't blaming them for anything. It's asking them to do the job they're compensated well to do
You could say the same thing for the falcons players, when youre up 17 just do your job

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO at blaming the refs when you were up 17 at home. Get outta here please

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate bitching about refs, but the guy is venting right after the game. All you holier than thou guys probably are the first to cry about the refs. Surprisingly seems to be a lot of Seattle fans that won last week because of it:noidea: God forbid someone bring up that game against the Steelers...

I've been pushed over the edge this year after 40 years of watching football. I used to be one of those guys who said, "Make plays and dont let refs decide the game". Or, "All teams get screwed sometimes". But back to back weeks on Julio. That Eagles Lions game was a travesty. I'm not trumping it up either... it was the worst officiated game I ever saw. 14 penalties to 2. Literally 225+ yards taken away from Philly if you subtract the plays they made only to be taken away by phantom calls. Coincidentally, the largest disparity of bets laid on one side this entire season was on Philly in the Detroit game.
I wish I could show the play on the Sproles supposed chop block. A defender blitzes and Sproles picks him up one on one in the back field and they call a chop block. Was the worst call I ever saw. We've all seen more blatant penalties not get called a 1000 times but a chop block is when a defender is engaged in a block and another guy takes out his knees while engaged in a block. How could that possibly be turned into a chop block when it was one on one in the backfield. BRUTAL.