• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

JuJu or AJ... Hmmm

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm fine for him sticking up for Bradberry if he didnt like it. But he didnt need to go low on Juju like that. It was a fricking joke. But he immediately called him Tiktok boy and said his career was over before Mahomes got him. He got personal real quick. And Bradberry showed he doesnt need anyone sticking up for him. He proved the man he was during the media session after the SB.

I know that joke might not be funny to you or the rest of the Eagles....but it was funny to the rest of the league. Should have just been left alone.

The worst part of this thread is that I am being forced to stick up for Juju. I'm not a fan. In fact I was going to mention that I know that Juju wasnt the one who thought of that tweet. He isnt that clever.
Also, I thought the joke was funny.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a joke. And it was funny.

AJ was the one who immediately went low class. Yes Juju followed him down that road....but it was AJ who started it.

Posting a Valentine's day card saying "you held me at the most important time" in reference to that play is just funny.
It was pretty funny, but also a little bit of a dicky comment by JuJu IMO, but AJ definitely came off like sour grapes and a bigger dick. Just STFU. You can't win the argument when you just lost the SB. It trumps whatever you say. These guys today don't know when to keep quiet and let things die instead of having everyone in the world seeing that joke over and over and over now that he cried about it.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a joke. And it was funny.

AJ was the one who immediately went low class. Yes Juju followed him down that road....but it was AJ who started it.

Posting a Valentine's day card saying "you held me at the most important time" in reference to that play is just funny.
It’s not funny if you are on the receiving end. It’s a gut punch to a guy that already feels like shit for costing his team a chance to win the SB.

And multiple NFLers came out blasting JuJu for it.

The fact that you don’t see the difference is sad.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s not funny if you are on the receiving end. It’s a gut punch to a guy that already feels like shit for costing his team a chance to win the SB.

And multiple NFLers came out blasting JuJu for it.

The fact that you don’t see the difference is sad.

This is JuJu's shining moment.

Time is not going to be kind to him and the Chiefs are almost certainly going to move on from him unless he takes a massive pay cut. Which he likely won't given the chance of one big pay day and he's got his ring.

I guess let him be a douchebag in the moment and allow him to go to whatever team he wants and be the Tik-Tok star he always wanted to be by 2025 or before.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going through the interweb, sounds like Bradberry is a long time trash talker, Eagles OK with that, then get butt hurt when someone returns volley.

I remember the there was a lot af trash talk out of the Eagles in "17".

AJ just needs some cheese to go with his whine, as STFU.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AJ just needs some cheese to go with his whine, as STFU.
No, he doesn't. He needs to have his teammate's back and that's what he did. Proud of my guy for defending a teammate. Juju was universally trashed for his tweet.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, he doesn't. He needs to have his teammate's back and that's what he did. Proud of my guy for defending a teammate. Juju was universally trashed for his tweet.
I'll put it this way. If you live in a glass house, don't throw rocks.

The Eagles TEAM, and the fans ran their filthy mouths, then cry like little bitches when the tide turns.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll put it this way. If you live in a glass house, don't throw rocks.

The Eagles TEAM, and the fans ran their filthy mouths, then cry like little bitches when the tide turns.
Crying? Who is crying? AJ gave it right back to a dude who is living off of one season in which he benefitted from AB drawing coverage.