• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

JuJu or AJ... Hmmm

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what to think.

1. Congrats.
2. You suck
3. Congrats

He gave all credit to Mahomes. Is that a slight on Hurts? :doh:
Well, he's either telling AJ Brown, Tyreek Hill (yeah he tweeted too) or JuJu to pipe down. My money is on AJ Brown.

Also: It appears Juju is adding content to the bonfire...

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, he's either telling AJ Brown, Tyreek Hill (yeah he tweeted too) or JuJu to pipe down. My money is on AJ Brown.

Does Hill have some sour grapes that he chased money over rings?

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh, he is definitely pouring gas on the fire. When you win the SB, you can do that. AJ needs to go into hiding for a while, like RTK.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What JuJu posted was pretty low class and in very bad taste.

He benefited from a call that gets flagged 50% of the time in most NFL games.

There was no need for him to post that and pour salt in the wound.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, he is definitely pouring gas on the fire. When you win the SB, you can do that. AJ needs to go into hiding for a while, like RTK.

You can, but you shouldn't. This is as bad as the 9ers acting like little bitches in a loss. There's such a thing as a bad winner too.

One of my favorite football quotes of all-time "When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." -Paul Brown

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even other NFL players were blasting JuJu.

See Bleacher Report for article. It won’t let me post link.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll hold you when it matters most.

Funny. But probably should read the room and realize no one outside of kc wanted that flag thrown

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it hard for me to give a shit about a player drawing a game winning hold (and Cheffers is known for handing out exactly that kind of soft hold, I promise they scout a refs tendencies) in the Super Bowl talking pretty tame smack. Not like Eli Apple where he talked shit and made the game losing play. Some of the nastiest trash talk on a football field is most always between WR's and CB's. What happens on the field usually stays on the field, however.

Looks like Zoomer nonsense to me as well.

Last edited:

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It’s always the ones that do the least that talk the most shit. The Chiefs picked him up off the scrap heap. He hasn’t been a player since AB drew a ton of coverage in 2018.

But this is 2023 and dude won so he gets to talk that shit. What these guys forget is that social media is forever and this shit will come back around on Tik Tok Boy.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something tells me JuJu and AJ aren't getting together for a BBQ any time soon.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It was a joke. And it was funny.

AJ was the one who immediately went low class. Yes Juju followed him down that road....but it was AJ who started it.

Posting a Valentine's day card saying "you held me at the most important time" in reference to that play is just funny.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a joke. And it was funny.

AJ was the one who immediately went low class. Yes Juju followed him down that road....but it was AJ who started it.

Posting a Valentine's day card saying "you held me at the most important time" in reference to that play is just funny.
I'm proud of my guy for speaking up when a pending FA and All-Pro gets called out by a has been on social media. Love the locker room these guys have created.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm proud of my guy for speaking up when a pending FA and All-Pro gets called out by a has been on social media. Love the locker room these guys have created.

I'm fine for him sticking up for Bradberry if he didnt like it. But he didnt need to go low on Juju like that. It was a fricking joke. But he immediately called him Tiktok boy and said his career was over before Mahomes got him. He got personal real quick. And Bradberry showed he doesnt need anyone sticking up for him. He proved the man he was during the media session after the SB.

I know that joke might not be funny to you or the rest of the Eagles....but it was funny to the rest of the league. Should have just been left alone.

The worst part of this thread is that I am being forced to stick up for Juju. I'm not a fan. In fact I was going to mention that I know that Juju wasnt the one who thought of that tweet. He isnt that clever.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm fine for him sticking up for Bradberry if he didnt like it. But he didnt need to go low on Juju like that. It was a fricking joke. But he immediately called him Tiktok boy and said his career was over before Mahomes got him. He got personal real quick. And Bradberry showed he doesnt need anyone sticking up for him. He proved the man he was during the media session after the SB.

I know that joke might not be funny to you or the rest of the Eagles....but it was funny to the rest of the league. Should have just been left alone.

The worst part of this thread is that I am being forced to stick up for Juju. I'm not a fan. In fact I was going to mention that I know that Juju wasnt the one who thought of that tweet. He isnt that clever.
Sure he did! JuJu started and AJ finished it. You don’t act like an asshole on social media and then clutch pearls when a dude gives it back. AJ Brown stands out for his tweet, but truth be told, there was a ton of former and current players that criticized him. Additionally, Bradberry doesn’t talk trash. He’s not that guy.

Brown told no lies. Dude had one good year when AB was drawing coverage in 2018. He hasn’t done shit since. You reap what you sow.