• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Judge Recommends Suspension of 6 Games for Deshaun Watson

Status
Not open for further replies.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In fact, yes, I did say I was wrong about what you said and I exaggerated. That's what an adult does if he is wrong. does not take away from your new foolishness....

No need to add to your foolishness (but it's free comedy so please do if you want). Who said lure equals drafting? Lure would be FAs which I named. You also asked which top talent they kept. If you think that means drafted players, as well, let me help again. That would be players they retained and signed to extensions.

you - "What top talent have they lured? The Watson shit show? Kept which top talent? They've lost as much as they have gained."
me - Conklin, Hooper, Clowney, Garrett, Chubb, Ward, Teller, Bitonio and others
you - when's the last time the Browns had one player who will eat of $55 mil of the cap per year?

Quality spin by you. Let's see how you spin this time while calling me a spinner....
me - who have they lost to compare to what they've gained (and retained)?
you - ?

Hey, props for adding Hooper to one they lost but adding him then losing him is kind of a net zero. Never mind you think losing Hooper is equal to adding Conklin, John Johnson and, well, Hooper?

Ya gotta love this forum.
Learn who's on your team before you start talking about foolishness.

No one derps like you and no one makes a habbit of being wrong as often as you.

Did you just loose the only QB you've likely seen bring your team to the playoffs?

Keep the derp and lies alive Spinner

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, Went by memory and was wrong. said as much as that is what adults do...you continued and added to your foolishness as that's what you do.
You- my team retained Hooper. Not once not twice... Derp away Spinner and you wonder why no one takes your foolishness serious.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alot more money would be going to the owners otherwise.

There is no good situation for small market teams in baseball btw. These past 4 years as a former Reds fan from over 20 years showed me everything. I love baseball. I used to work at the stadium ffs. Stuck it out as long as I could, but no more.

With a cap that owner would be required a minimum spend. And they can't gut teams like the Reds did. Obviously your experience is one person but it's killed your fandom for them.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Learn who's on your team before you start talking about foolishness.

No one derps like you and no one makes a habbit of being wrong as often as you.

Did you just loose the only QB you've likely seen bring your team to the playoffs?

Keep the derp and lies alive Spinner
Learn who is on my team? Everyone I mentioned we signed or retained was on our team.

you - "What top talent have they lured? The Watson shit show? Kept which top talent? They've lost as much as they have gained."
you - when's the last time the Browns had one player who will eat of $55 mil of the cap per year?

Quality spin by you. Let's see how you spin this time while calling me a spinner....
me - who have they lost to compare to what they've gained (and retained)?
you - ?

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't believe I said you did. Now Stakes did say it.

I've explained it 3 times now. I could've more succinctly said to bump the players revenue share but as I already acknowledged I thought the CBA was over sooner than it is.

Is there going to be a moment where you provide anything else to the thread beside this?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You- my team retained Hooper. Not once not twice... Derp away Spinner and you wonder why no one takes your foolishness serious.
I never said my team retained Hooper. I said we signed him (same time as Conklin (who was also mentioned).

Here it is again for ya...."so, yes, conklin qualifies as he was the top RT on the market. Didn't work out but Hooper was the top TE"

Know what "on the market" means?

welcome back, Tommy. will you own your mistake/lie? I'll say almost zero chance.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've explained it 3 times now. I could've more succinctly said to bump the players revenue share but as I already acknowledged I thought the CBA was over sooner than it is.

Is there going to be a moment where you provide anything else to the thread beside this?
I don't care how much you think you explained it. You were wrong and refused to admit it. You doubled Down with more QB contracts.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said my team retained Hooper. I said we signed him (same time as Conklin (who was also mentioned).

Here it is again for ya...."so, yes, conklin qualifies as he was the top RT on the market. Didn't work out but Hooper was the top TE"

Know what "on the market" means?

welcome back, Tommy. will you own your mistake/lie? I'll say almost zero chance.
You couldn't spin anymore if you tried.

Just another lie as well as you being wrong AGAIN there Skippy?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You couldn't spin anymore if you tried.

Just another lie as well as you being wrong AGAIN there Skippy?
while your lying alone is comedy gold, the lying about be lying is even more comical. The spinning is always great by you, as well

you - when's the last time the Browns had one player who will eat $55 mil of the cap per year?

you again - you should know your own team as Hooper is not there anymore (not that I said he was)
you again - lure does not equal drafting (makes zero sense)

and how could I miss this pearl of wisdom by you..."Did you just loose the only QB you've likely seen bring your team to the playoffs?"

I mean, I saw Sipe, Kosar and Couch lead them to the playoffs.

But, yes, we did lose Baker for a QB most deem to be much better

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
while your lying alone is comedy gold, the lying about be lying is even more comical. The spinning is always great by you, as well

you - when's the last time the Browns had one player who will eat $55 mil of the cap per year?

you again - you should know your own team as Hooper is not there anymore (not that I said he was)

and how could I miss this pearl of wisdom by you..."Did you just loose the only QB you've likely seen bring your team to the playoffs?"

Again learn your team like who you retained before you try to argue or your useless points become null and void.

You continue to spin broken records. Is Hooper on your team? Did you loose Baker amongst others? Does Hunt want out? My prediction is he is the first of many.

Got to love this forum. Keep the lie alive.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sure you did Skippy on your Daddy's VCR tapes? That doesn't count you wing nut.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With a cap that owner would be required a minimum spend. And they can't gut teams like the Reds did. Obviously your experience is one person but it's killed your fandom for them.
Sadly, the Reds actually spent just 6M less than last year, somehow, and still ended up with this crapfest of a team....

The other factor for a floor spending in MLB is the trade-deadline and how that has to be factored in. Teams that are going to sell, like the Reds did, are going to likely shed a bit of salary (though, with Votto sill on board, I'd bet the Reds would continue to stay just above the floor if there were one). A bit different than football, where trades are still not all that common - at least not in the same way it is in the NBA or MLB.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again learn your team like who you retained before you try to argue or your useless points become null and void.

You continue to spin broken records. Is Hooper on your team? Did you loose Baker amongst others? Does Hunt want out? My prediction is he is the first of many.

Got to love this forum. Keep the lie alive.
Now Hunt wanting out is losing a guy? see it's comments like that why I'll never say you cannot top your own irrational as I know you'll always dig deeper..

you again - you may lose Hunt

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure you did Skippy on your Daddy's VCR tapes? That doesn't count you wing nut.
didn't even have a VCR yet for Sipe's game that I attended. Lived in AZ so did have to settle for live viewing of Kosar's playoff games, though.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now Hunt wanting out is losing a guy? see it's comments like that why I'll never say you cannot top your own irrational as I know you'll always dig deeper..

you again - you may lose Hunt
you1661394926080.png
Could you get anymore boring? Spin it Spinner

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
didn't even have a VCR yet for Sipe's game that I attended. Lived in AZ so did have to settle for live viewing of Kosar's playoff games, though.
We all believe you. Not like you haven't been proven wrong and a liar on MULTIPLE occasions.
Spin it Spinner

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all believe you. Not like you haven't been proven wrong and a liar on MULTIPLE occasions.
Spin it Spinner
Spinning about spinning and lying about lying seems to be your specialty.

You do you.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spinning about spinning and lying about lying seems to be your specialty.

You do you.
Good one Spinner. Did you come up with that bit of mastery all on your own or did the kids at recess help you?

Status
Not open for further replies.