• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Judge Recommends Suspension of 6 Games for Deshaun Watson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if Watson is regretting not settling for something like a 10-12 game suspension or if that was even offered to him several months ago. Now he risks sitting out a 2nd consecutive season and a fine.
I think he's pretty happy the NFLPA had to take his case and get Federal Judges involved, tbh. The NFL was always making it up as they went along, even if it's kinda obvious the basics of an definite suspension are completely justified, ethically.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he's pretty happy the NFLPA had to take his case and get Federal Judges involved, tbh. The NFL was always making it up as they went along, even if it's kinda obvious the basics of an definite suspension are completely justified, ethically.
Indefinite*

Fuck you, autocorrect.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You took the field and still almost lost. You can stop with the tap dancing anytime.

All Brown fans will be upset. Just another year wasted with all that talent. All those contracts coming closer and closer to coming due.

Your upset, so are all other Brownie fans. Stop trying to put lipstick on that pig.
Let's see. I would prefer a year to 10-12 games. Fairly certain @Stakesarehigh said the same. Not sure about @Shanemansj13 or @Wamu though I know wamu has said he does not like Watson and said something to the effect that any suspension he gets is justified no matter how long.

Want to try again, Tommy?

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure how...the Judge is likely to look at the CBA and say something to the effect of "Well, they followed the procedure both the NFL and the NFLPA agreed to. Nothing I can do - motion dismissed".

Why? Because the judge isn't going to rule on the amount of games in question for the suspension. He's only going to rule on the CBA portion, which the NFL has followed to a "T". The NFLPA agreed to the system in which the NFL followed - they can't then cry the CBA was violated simply because they ended up not getting what they wanted in the end.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure how...the Judge is likely to look at the CBA and say something to the effect of "Well, they followed the procedure both the NFL and the NFLPA agreed to. Nothing I can do - motion dismissed".

Why? Because the judge isn't going to rule on the amount of games in question for the suspension. He's only going to rule on the CBA portion, which the NFL has followed to a "T". The NFLPA agreed to the system in which the NFL followed - they can't then cry the CBA was violated simply because they ended up not getting what they wanted in the end.
Curious...is there something in the CBA that said a team had to sign Kaepernick? If not, weird they had to pay him a few bucks.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's see. I would prefer a year to 10-12 games. Fairly certain @Stakesarehigh said the same. Not sure about @Shanemansj13 or @Wamu though I know wamu has said he does not like Watson and said something to the effect that any suspension he gets is justified no matter how long.

No need to try again princess. The entire Hoop has seen your waffle. Don't try to distract again. You've gone from a 0 conviction to a year plus.

You are precious don't change.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No need to try again princess. The entire Hoop has seen your waffle. Don't try to distract again. You've gone from a 0 conviction to a year plus.

You are precious don't change.
Way to play the lie card as well as show you lack comprehension. 2 for 1 special.

Gone from 0 to a year plus? That would be saying I thought a year and changing to a year+. I said it could be either the entire time (though thought 6-8 games).

I'm being sincere when I tell you if you need help understanding something to just ask, no matter how basic.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you at least on the payroll, @PDay8810 to be his lackey/gopher? If so, I'll ask you help him out with his comprehension issues.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I said 6-10 games from the start. Looks like we could see a change from 6 to 10 so it won't be surprising.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said 6-10 games from the start. Looks like we could see a change from 6 to 10 so it won't be surprising.
Yep...I recall you said 6-10 entire time. Wasn't sure if you preferred a season to 12 games (as I do).

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way to play the lie card as well as show you lack comprehension. 2 for 1 special.

Gone from 0 to a year plus? That would be saying I thought a year and changing to a year+. I said it could be either the entire time (though thought 6-8 games).

I'm being sincere when I tell you if you need help understanding something to just ask, no matter how basic.
Lack of comprehension.
Oh the irony.
Now back to class Skippy.

Status
Not open for further replies.