• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Josh Hamilton Suicide Watch

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

One step closer.

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Reds gave him a bundle when he entered MLB and he blew it on drugs. They gave him to Texas, where he rehabbed himself into the potential that the Reds saw in him and made bigger bucks by selling himself to the highest bidder. Once he got that big payday, his life went down the toilet and he went back to the drugs. Maybe money doesn't buy happiness? Maybe he needs to get his head back together and realize that the drugs aren't helping him? In fact, they are standing between him and the job that he supposedly loves and is lucky to have. Wouldn't be surprised if the money and/or drugs is a cause for the marital problems too. Money can do strange things to people. Josh, this is your second strike and you're LUCKY to be getting it. Simply put, either get it together or find a new line of work- one that doesn't care if you are doing drugs.

3 strikes and he'll be out, maybe for good.

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see where Josh is still using God like some Hollywood prop. He's down at AA rehabbing and telling everyone about the Lord.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Reds gave him a bundle when he entered MLB and he blew it on drugs. They gave him to Texas, where he rehabbed himself into the potential that the Reds saw in him and made bigger bucks by selling himself to the highest bidder. Once he got that big payday, his life went down the toilet and he went back to the drugs. Maybe money doesn't buy happiness? Maybe he needs to get his head back together and realize that the drugs aren't helping him? In fact, they are standing between him and the job that he supposedly loves and is lucky to have. Wouldn't be surprised if the money and/or drugs is a cause for the marital problems too. Money can do strange things to people. Josh, this is your second strike and you're LUCKY to be getting it. Simply put, either get it together or find a new line of work- one that doesn't care if you are doing drugs.

3 strikes and he'll be out, maybe for good.

Wtf are you talking about? Josh was drafted by the Rays. That's where his drug habit started. When he was finally allowed to return to baseball, the Rays left him unprotected in the rule 5 draft. The Cubs snagged him and then traded him to the Reds. He never failed a drug test during his short time with the Reds. The Reds then traded him to Texas.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see where Josh is still using God like some Hollywood prop. He's down at AA rehabbing and telling everyone about the Lord.

Actually, he's at AAA. You should really get a fact checker.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, he's at AAA. You should really get a fact checker.

He has no clue what the fuck he's talk about in regard to anything baseball related.

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just saw on Awful Announcing where the Rockies TV crew went off on Josh.

“Howie Kendrick is gone. You can focus on that certainly. Also, the whole Josh Hamilton situation. A lot of guys around this club have said that they haven’t fully reconciled what went down in their minds. And a lot of players, not just at the top with Arte Moreno, are upset with Josh Hamilton that he never publicly thanked the Angels for paying him a ton of money. And he obviously didn’t hold up his end up the bargain, I understand he has demons, but he never publicly acknowledged his teammates or the Angels organization at all.”

And the Angels are still on the hook for about $71 million of the $80 million still owed to him. So yeah, if you want to thank anybody, that’s who you should be thanking.”

“It became more about the Rangers bringing him back, and I don’t know if Josh Hamilton didn’t think it through or got poor advice, but in his situation, in my opinion, you need to spend some time apologizing to the Angels fans, to his teammates, and thanking the organization for what they ended up doing, not only initially, but sending him back to Texas”

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rockies should worry about their own shitty team.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get ready lynch mob, Josh is playing against Cleveland tomorrow.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get ready lynch mob, Josh is playing against Cleveland tomorrow.

Shaun Marcum pitching for the Tribe. Hamilton is one of four four against Marcum, with that one hit a HR.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be fun to watch Hammerdown melt down if Hamilton produces.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hamilton is the best pure talent you'll ever see. Yes, he's been a dumbass and ruined what could have been. I still root for the guy, though.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hamilton is the best pure talent you'll ever see. Yes, he's been a dumbass and ruined what could have been. I still root for the guy, though.

They used the call him "The Natural". Too bad he's as dumb as a bag of hammers.