• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Josh Gordon

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i don't agree with you. what makes you think the guys we have now are better then Dez? Last year was not a good year for Dez, but to say the reciever's we have now are better then Dez is ridiculous IMO. Too much season left to say that.
My eyes

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i don't agree with you. what makes you think the guys we have now are better then Dez? Last year was not a good year for Dez, but to say the reciever's we have now are better then Dez is ridiculous IMO. Too much season left to say that.

Dez needs a different offense. I think he may have lost a little bit but could still be a factor in the NFL. No he doesn’t have the speed of Austin or Thompson, nor the route running of Cole Beasley but in the right spot he still could be a pretty good WR.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw the quote and took it more as the standard "we look at all options" quote.

Clearly the money wasn't the only issue with Dez. The other issues are not only still there, but worse after his tweets and comments towards Lee and being away from Football for months. I don't see any way Dez plays in Dallas this year and I think it would be a monumental mistake to consider it. Janoris Jenkins had a poor game Sunday night against our WRs. He never has a poor game against Dez. I don't think Dez is as good as the guys that we are putting on the field right now.

I think Dez still has value, but I agree bringing him in after his Lee remarks is not the right decision. I don't see it happening.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dez needs a different offense. I think he may have lost a little bit but could still be a factor in the NFL. No he doesn’t have the speed of Austin or Thompson, nor the route running of Cole Beasley but in the right spot he still could be a pretty good WR.
I agree. He actually needs to eat some ego/pride & go to a team that doesnt need WRs really. (I know it sounds weird)
He would be perfect in Atlanta. I dont think he is as amazing redzone guy as a lot of you but he is still good in the redzone. Something Atlanta could use some relief from the receiver spot. On a one year look at me some other team contract, with the hope of making a superbowl. Then try & get paid the following year.

To me with all the crap he says in social media. No way he comes back here. if he did they would need to put his locker in the broom closet.

BTW I agree with Jarntt.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kind of like the idea of Austin and Butler wide and taking shots down the field. Teams are going to try to stop elliot with 8 man fronts. You have to send speed guys deep

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's another way to look at the fact Dez isn't likely to be back with the Cowboys. We had 6 WRs on the roster. We plucked an ex-Cowboy off his coach to maker it #7 (which is too many IMO) and it wasn't even Dez.

I love the fact that 4 guys are in a pattern and no one knows who is getting the ball, no one cares who gets the ball and no one complains after the play that they didn't get the ball. Team first wins.