• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Josh Gordon (who I still say plays in 2019) has really hit the weights

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how you can claim I'm making shit up. Each time you post it further proves my point that you lack any football knowledge about what you learned on Madden, Techno, FFL...

Stop trying so hard to be something you're not. It's obviously blinding you. I answered that quite a while ago. While asking you an actual football question. Yet you chose to ignore it. Hmmmm, I wonder why?

Do you ever get tired of derping?
This was the answer to which you refer?

That over 700 and 4 TDs shouldn't be labeled as not doing shit.

Especially when you add in things like a new offense which is difficult to learn and how NE moves the ball around.

compared to what he did here in a 4 game stretch, yes, "it's not doing shit". And he didn't have that Brady fellow.

read this until it sinks in.....He was the #1 and only player teams worried about here and he still put up record setting #s with a bad QB(s)

This was also done as only a second year player, also with a new OC learning a new offense and then the pesky detail of being away from football a year plus before his rookie season (new OC each year).

If you want to be educated about the sport you claim to know so well, just ask.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was the answer to which you refer?

That over 700 and 4 TDs shouldn't be labeled as not doing shit.

Especially when you add in things like a new offense which is difficult to learn and how NE moves the ball around.

compared to what he did here in a 4 game stretch, yes, "it's not doing shit". And he didn't have that Brady fellow.

read this until it sinks in.....He was the #1 and only player teams worried about here and he still put up record setting #s with a bad QB(s)

This was also done as only a second year player, also with a new OC learning a new offense and then the pesky detail of being away from football a year plus before his rookie season (new OC each year).

If you want to be educated about the sport you claim to know so well, just ask.

No that wasn't the answer I referred to.

Did your dad help you with your response, like he does your homework? No one here believes your line about being 49 just FYI.

I'll just leave the word targets here for you to ponder. Does it mean anything to you? We agree he was a beast but the rest of your arguement doesn't hold water. He catches everything.

Keep swinging and missing though. You move goal posts almost as much as PE1.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are you 2 still sex fighting?

6TkW.gif

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL Insider Believes Patriots Would Welcome Josh Gordon Under These Conditions

NFL Media’s Ian Rapoport said Friday during his appearance on WEEI’s “Dale & Keefe” Show he believes the Patriots “would certainly welcome” the wide receiver if the NFL reinstates him from suspension, but the 28-year-old would have to demonstrate his personal growth. Rapoport also insisted the Patriots isn’t planning on Gordon being part of their team this season. “Josh Gordon, I don’t know,” Rapoport said, as transcribed by NBC Sports Boston. “I know that for the Patriots, it’s not something that they’re talking about every day. It’s not a guy who’s in their plans right now. “I think that they would certainly welcome him back if he showed that he’s going to be a better version — as a person, I’m talking about — a better version of the one they got last year. I just don’t know that he’s actually going to get reinstated, prove to the Patriots that he has turned the corner, that he’s a different person, show that he’s in the right frame of mind. “As always with Josh Gordon, the talent is incredible. We’ve seen probably one-tenth of it, honestly. But there’s always so much that goes into it. I think the Patriots know better than to say this is a guy we’re counting on for next season.”

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No that wasn't the answer I referred to.

Did your dad help you with your response, like he does your homework? No one here believes your line about being 49 just FYI.

I'll just leave the word targets here for you to ponder. Does it mean anything to you? We agree he was a beast but the rest of your arguement doesn't hold water. He catches everything.

Keep swinging and missing though. You move goal posts almost as much as PE1.
My father who's been dead since 2003 didn't help. Probably wouldn't bug him if he was around. I can just sit back and watch you kick your own ass.

Face it.....you tried to make excuses why things might have been tougher in NE and I was able to refute each as he dealt with as much or more going against him here. Also changed OCs and had to learn new system, only guy the D worried about, far less experienced, no Brady

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NFL Media’s Ian Rapoport said Friday during his appearance on WEEI’s “Dale & Keefe” Show he believes the Patriots “would certainly welcome” the wide receiver if the NFL reinstates him from suspension, but the 28-year-old would have to demonstrate his personal growth. Rapoport also insisted the Patriots isn’t planning on Gordon being part of their team this season. “Josh Gordon, I don’t know,” Rapoport said, as transcribed by NBC Sports Boston. “I know that for the Patriots, it’s not something that they’re talking about every day. It’s not a guy who’s in their plans right now. “I think that they would certainly welcome him back if he showed that he’s going to be a better version — as a person, I’m talking about — a better version of the one they got last year. I just don’t know that he’s actually going to get reinstated, prove to the Patriots that he has turned the corner, that he’s a different person, show that he’s in the right frame of mind. “As always with Josh Gordon, the talent is incredible. We’ve seen probably one-tenth of it, honestly. But there’s always so much that goes into it. I think the Patriots know better than to say this is a guy we’re counting on for next season.”
So much for Billy Boy and the Patriot Way being able to straighten him out as some alluded (not here).

such a shame as I think you're correct....you probably didn't see close to what he can provide if he was all in and in control.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So much for Billy Boy and the Patriot Way being able to straighten him out as some alluded (not here).

such a shame as I think you're correct....you probably didn't see close to what he can provide if he was all in and in control.
im correct on what? i didnt write that.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My father who's been dead since 2003 didn't help. Probably wouldn't bug him if he was around. I can just sit back and watch you kick your own ass.

Face it.....you tried to make excuses why things might have been tougher in NE and I was able to refute each as he dealt with as much or more going against him here. Also changed OCs and had to learn new system, only guy the D worried about, far less experienced, no Brady

Go easy on your keyboard. It didn't do anything.

Try a different arguement. You've had the same ONE since you started. No wonder why you're angry.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go easy on your keyboard. It didn't do anything.

Try a different arguement. You've had the same ONE since you started. No wonder why you're angry.
Now I'm angry? An angry millennial who plays Madden? (calm, 49, nothing since Colecovision in the 80s)

I laugh at every one of your posts. Also get I can't argue with irrational, but you are pure comedy/entertainment.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I'm angry? An angry millennial who plays Madden? (calm, 49, nothing since Colecovision in the 80s)

I laugh at every one of your posts. Also get I can't argue with irrational, but you are pure comedy/entertainment.

Why do you find so many things, so hard to grasp?

Are you now saying millennials who play Madden can't be angry?

Keep the 49 farce thing going. If you really were 49, you wouldn't feel the need to bring it up with every post. No that doesn't show anger, much?

Keep derping

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you find so many things, so hard to grasp?

Are you now saying millennials who play Madden can't be angry?

Keep the 49 farce thing going. If you really were 49, you wouldn't feel the need to bring it up with every post. No that doesn't show anger, much?

Keep derping
sure Madden playing millennials can be angry while getting help with their posts by their fathers......

.....but tough to do when 49, never once played Madden, calm and father dead for more than a decade.

Ya gotta love this forum.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure Madden playing millennials can be angry while getting help with their posts by their fathers......

.....but tough to do when 49, never once played Madden, calm and father dead for more than a decade.

Ya gotta love this forum.

Who are you trying to convince?

Got to love this forum. You can be anything you want:thumb:

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who are you trying to convince?

Got to love this forum. You can be anything you want:thumb:
Of course I can....and one can make up anything about a guy they've never met. They can also make themselves out to be a football player if they want, too. Would have been easy to say you were wrong and I did play HS football, but I didn't.

see how that works? Credibility.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

With open fucking arms.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course I can....and one can make up anything about a guy they've never met. They can also make themselves out to be a football player if they want, too. Would have been easy to say you were wrong and I did play HS football, but I didn't.

see how that works? Credibility.

Your anger has clouded your ability to think and read clearly. Care to show me anywhere in this thread where I mentioned if I even had played football?

Pity that a 49 y/o weekend bb stud went off the rails so early in this thread. Feeling the need to vehemently prove all his football knowledge was gained from a joy stick and buttons. All I did was jump in your head and hold on for the free ride that doesn't seem to have an end in sight.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your anger has clouded your ability to think and read clearly. Care to show me anywhere in this thread where I mentioned if I even had played football?

Pity that a 49 y/o weekend bb stud went off the rails so early in this thread. Feeling the need to vehemently prove all his football knowledge was gained from a joy stick and buttons. All I did was jump in your head and hold on for the free ride that doesn't seem to have an end in sight.
Again I write this laughing and not angry. Claimed I was a millenial. Claimed I played video games. Claimed my dead father should help.

And seems this comment by you implies you played the sport - "Someday actually try playing a sport not from your sofa. You'll find out there is a lot more to the game not captured in your Madden version nor your FFL. "

You claimed one needs to play a sport and you didn't play the sport?

Please never change.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again I write this laughing and not angry. Claimed I was a millenial. Claimed I played video games. Claimed my dead father should help.

And seems this comment by you implies you played the sport - "Someday actually try playing a sport not from your sofa. You'll find out there is a lot more to the game not captured in your Madden version nor your FFL. "

You claimed one needs to play a sport and you didn't play the sport?

Please never change.

Did I or didn't I?

Your still spinning and this ride is still fun.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I or didn't I?

Your still spinning and this ride is still fun.
wow....you implied by your comment you did play a sport. If you did not, kind of makes that a silly comment to make, doesn't it? Though clearly silly wont stop you.

Please never change.