• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Josh Gordon (who I still say plays in 2019) has really hit the weights

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow....you implied by your comment you did play a sport. If you did not, kind of makes that a silly comment to make, doesn't it? Though clearly silly wont stop you.

Please never change.

Don't ever change.

Keep spinning.
Is that the O/B button on your Madden 19.

I'm sure your ability to spin makes you a terror at your weekly YMCA basketball game.

Keep derping it's so you.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't ever change.

Keep spinning.
Is that the O/B button on your Madden 19.

I'm sure your ability to spin makes you a terror at your weekly YMCA basketball game.

Keep derping it's so you.
"Someday actually try playing a sport not from your sofa. You'll find out there is a lot more to the game not captured in your Madden version nor your FFL. "

Says the guy now saying he was not implying he ever played the sport?

Please never change

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Someday actually try playing a sport not from your sofa. You'll find out there is a lot more to the game not captured in your Madden version nor your FFL. "

Says the guy now saying he was not implying he ever played the sport?

Please never change

Am I implying I never played? Or like most things are you just reading into things with little to no knowledge?

This ride in your head is starting to bore me. How long have I been in there?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I implying I never played? Or like most things are you just reading into things with little to no knowledge?

This ride in your head is starting to bore me. How long have I been in there?
I am saying by making this comment......"Someday actually try playing a sport not from your sofa. You'll find out there is a lot more to the game not captured in your Madden version nor your FFL. "

.....you are implying you did play. Because, ya know, it's the internet and we can say whatever we want.

Of course, knowing that, I never tried to pass off I played like I did to tell you in your other assumptions you were way off base. Though I guess some believe I could have asked my dead father to participate.

Please never change.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am saying by making this comment......"Someday actually try playing a sport not from your sofa. You'll find out there is a lot more to the game not captured in your Madden version nor your FFL. "

.....you are implying you did play. Because, ya know, it's the internet and we can say whatever we want.

Of course, knowing that, I never tried to pass off I played like I did to tell you in your other assumptions you were way off base. Though I guess some believe I could have asked my dead father to participate.

Please never change.

Not the sharpest knife in the drawer are you?

So if someone said you should try jumping off a cliff and do the world a favor instead of talking nonesense on a sports chat. Does that mean that individual jumped off a cliff?

Now I'm hoping this ride never ends. It's too much fun watching you derp.

Tell us again how your weekend YMCA bb game correlates to any of this?
You're so cute trying to act like an athlete.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not the sharpest knife in the drawer are you?

So if someone said you should try jumping off a cliff and do the world a favor instead of talking nonesense on a sports chat. Does that mean that individual jumped off a cliff?

Now I'm hoping this ride never ends. It's too much fun watching you derp.

Tell us again how your weekend YMCA bb game correlates to any of this?
You're so cute trying to act like an athlete.
again I love watching you kick your own ass.

Again, you made this comment (try and keep up with yourself) -"Someday actually try playing a sport not from your sofa. You'll find out there is a lot more to the game not captured in your Madden version nor your FFL. "

You implied I could not know because I never played. which, if true, means if you didn't play then you don't know either.

I'm just trying to give you the benefit of the doubt here. But at this point, you not playing and calling yourself clueless would not be a shock...it is pretty obvious.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. He had a 12 pack last training camp. That isnt his problem

Yep, a lot of it is mental at this point with Josh. Dude is still ripped as shit but mentally he isn't there and maybe never will be. He showed AP talent too early in his career