• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Josh Gordon first WR taken in 2014 drafts?

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agree with JDM - the same reasons that I like Gordon to be in my top 5 WRs next year apply directly to Julio.

Let's be real, Roddy is FINALLY having the post in-his-prime/old man WR season that I've been expecting him to have for 2 years now. Julio will be a top notch WR1 next year. No one can predict injuries, and I am not quite ready to lower my expectations of Julio just yet. It'd be different if he had the extensive injury history of Gronk.

A combination of other people going after him and me being a little too scared to take on the weed-prone Gordon leaves me thinking that I won't have him on many of my teams next year. I'd gladly 'settle' for Julio. They both make great catches in coverage, both can break tackles and run away from defenders.

Wasnt Julio's injury a reinjury from his college days?? Injuries happen before NFL too... I dont think Julio is the safest elite WR anymore... probably still top 10, but i dont think he is top 5 anymore... and Josh Gordon deserves to be chosen before him...

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Roddy's year had anything to do with his age... other than maybe a long healing process, something he's never done in his "healthy" career. Next year could be a different story, but I don't think he limits Julio anyway. And yes, Julio broke the screw in his foot, that was there from a previous surgery... not my recipe for a top five WR ranking.