• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jordan vs LeBron debate

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How the world remembers Jordan.

tumblr_mhszltkUQQ1s35ujzo1_400.gif

How the world will remember Lebron.

lebron-flop-3.gif

Hilarious. Sad, but hilarious.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I don't need to flop. I play an aggressive game. I don't flop. I've never been one of those guys." - Lebron James

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, but Kobe is a lot closer to the end of his career and he does not measure up either.

Kobe shot a lot more 3's and started his career off the bench, MJ started his career shooting 19 shots a game. Their numbers from the post and mid-range actually aren't that far off but MJ is still better.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just like MJ said, the only player that deserves comparison is Kobe.
Thats what I would say if I was Jordan. They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Kobe copied everything Jordan did down to the way he walked and talked. Lebron looks more like Magic or Pippen. Must have been an insult to him.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe shot a lot more 3's and started his career off the bench, MJ started his career shooting 19 shots a game. Their numbers from the post and mid-range actually aren't that far off but MJ is still better.
Jordan shot more shots because he was NBA ready when he came into the league. Kobe had to develop first. If he was as all world as everyone seems to think he would have forcibly taken a starting role wih his play.

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How the world remembers Jordan.

tumblr_mhszltkUQQ1s35ujzo1_400.gif

How the world will remember Lebron.

lebron-flop-3.gif

Debate? Um, no. Jordan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> James.
And Rob's post ^^^^ sums it up perfectly.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what makes me think he will stop sometime soon (4 years) is that LeBron doesn't have that drive and competitiveness that Jordan had. I just don't feel it or see it in him. Jordan made the Bulls good, yes he had Pippen, but that was really it. The rest was a solid group of role players that he made look really really good. LeBron had to go team up with all-stars to get what he wanted.

even when MJ was with the Wizards, he made them competitive and they were the worse team in the NBA. He also did this long past his prime.

Jordan in his prime, on this Heat squad with Wade and Bosh. Heat probably break the 72-10 record and are going for their 3rd title.

You don't know that.

What makes you think he doesn't have the drive or competitveness?? Are you talkn out your ass or did you really believe the shit that is coming from your mouth. Ge has a bad game shooting, probabaly 1 of 5 in the WHOLE year abd he doesn't have a drive, cmon! The Spurs were on fire, some pple are just so in love with MJ, they can barely watch basketball w/o obsessing over him. :lame:

Chief

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what makes me think he will stop sometime soon (4 years) is that LeBron doesn't have that drive and competitiveness that Jordan had. I just don't feel it or see it in him. Jordan made the Bulls good, yes he had Pippen, but that was really it. The rest was a solid group of role players that he made look really really good. LeBron had to go team up with all-stars to get what he wanted.

even when MJ was with the Wizards, he made them competitive and they were the worse team in the NBA. He also did this long past his prime.

Jordan in his prime, on this Heat squad with Wade and Bosh. Heat probably break the 72-10 record and are going for their 3rd title.

No denying Lebron is a freak of nature. But you hit the nail on the head.

How many bad games did MJ have? Of course he had some, but never did I see him take an entire series off (by take off, I mean be ineffective) like we've seen Lebron. Sure last year he finally started to show a killer instinct, but he's too inconsistent with it. I just never remember Jordan not wanting the ball, ever! Especially in the 4th when the game is on the line.

I think Lebron has the physical tools to be the best ever, but unless he develops that killer instinct that Jordan and Kobe have, I think he'll simply go down as one of the greats, but not the greatest.

ChiTownCliff

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron isn't even 30 yet. When people tried to compare Jordan to Magic and Bird at age 29, what do you think the response was? It is much like the response against LeBron today.

Do I think Lebron will do enough to be considered the GOAT? No, but I am not naive enough to rule out such a unique talent at such a young age.

I am sorry but by the time Jordan was 29 he was winning his 3rd straight Finals while averaging 41 ppg, 9 rpg, and 6 apg against a 62 win Suns team that was pretty damn good. Also, Jordan was widely already considered the GOAT by this time. Even Bird and Magic had admitted it.

LeBron is a great player that puts up amazing numbers, but he is not as consistent as Jordan was. He does not have the competitive edge that Jordan had. In game the pivotal game 4 against the Suns jordan stepped up and dropped 55 points for the win. Let's see what LeBron does tonight.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sorry but by the time Jordan was 29 he was winning his 3rd straight Finals while averaging 41 ppg, 9 rpg, and 6 apg against a 62 win Suns team that was pretty damn good. Also, Jordan was widely already considered the GOAT by this time. Even Bird and Magic had admitted it.

LeBron is a great player that puts up amazing numbers, but he is not as consistent as Jordan was. He does not have the competitive edge that Jordan had. In game the pivotal game 4 against the Suns jordan stepped up and dropped 55 points for the win. Let's see what LeBron does tonight.

No argument on any of those points. LeBron does not belong in the conversation. Neither does Kobe. That could be different in a few years, however.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only time in my life that I ever watched the NBA was to watch Jordan.

That sums it up for me.

BiffMcFly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Regarding Bird, I think he won his 3 titles before the age of 30. Magic's last one in '88 might have been around the age of 30.