• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jordan Takes The Cowardly Way Out

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is the reason that assholes like Cuban should keep their mouths shut more often instead lashing out at the Lakers. What goes around comes around and pay back is a bitch

You're a dumbass. Hibbert would have gone to the Mavericks if the Mavs went after him. Consider the Lakers lucky from the Mavs getting screwed over.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a dumbass. Hibbert would have gone to the Mavericks if the Mavs went after him. Consider the Lakers lucky from the Mavs getting screwed over.
You missed the point - had nothing to do with Hibbert and I for one consider the Lakers quite lucky to get him. I think Kareem and James Worthy will be willing to come in and work with him like they the others last year before they got decimated with injuries. You know, you should go get some school books(about third grade should do) and learn how to read

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see the little fella out of Texas is pissed:lol:

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You missed the point - had nothing to do with Hibbert and I for one consider the Lakers quite lucky to get him. I think Kareem and James Worthy will be willing to come in and work with him like they the others last year before they got decimated with injuries. You know, you should go get some school books(about third grade should do) and learn how to read

Dude, you're an illiterate doofuss. Did you even finish school? Had the Mavs not been able to "handshake deal" a deal with Jordan, they would have acquired Hibbert, or at least had a chance to pursue him. You aren't very bright.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, you're an illiterate doofuss. Did you even finish school? Had the Mavs not been able to "handshake deal" a deal with Jordan, they would have acquired Hibbert, or at least had a chance to pursue him. You aren't very bright.

Righhhhhhhhhhhhhht - Okay little man - Okay

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound:For the record - I don't care what the Mavericks could have done or should have. The only thing I am motivated is the fact that they got screwed and that might help the Lakers in the Standings a bit. The Pacers were looking to trade Hibbert though - He wasn't a free agent, but I don't think Dallas has given away a lot of picks, so surely they would have had one better then the 2nd round the Lakers gave up. No question about it - I'm glad the Lakers got Hibbert, but that has nothing to do with Cuban's misery that I am enjoying right now:pound::pound:And yours now:lol:

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funniest part about this for me is it was all over a big blockhead who shoots free throws than a blind double arm amputee, and has no actual offensive moves.

Is he a key piece? Sure, but maxing out AND putting on this public show for a guy like that. Is the true comedy for me

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funniest part about this for me is it was all over a big blockhead who shoots free throws than a blind double arm amputee, and has no actual offensive moves.

Is he a key piece? Sure, but maxing out AND putting on this public show for a guy like that. Is the true comedy for me
Well for the Clippers yes and without him the Clippers would be worse in spite of his deficiencies. The truth is he has done pretty good for the Clippers because Rivers knew how to bring the best of his talents to surface. Hard to say how that would have worked out in Dallas, but it sounds like Jordan had doubts about his ability to be a leader and it appears to me his instincts are right. I am still trying to picture that offense with Lin and Jordan leading the offense as the main guards which is what Cuban was planning and wondering what the Hell Cuban was smoking out there in Texas - lol

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well for the Clippers yes and without him the Clippers would be worse in spite of his deficiencies. The truth is he has done pretty good for the Clippers because Rivers knew how to bring the best of his talents to surface. Hard to say how that would have worked out in Dallas, but it sounds like Jordan had doubts about his ability to be a leader and it appears to me his instincts are right. I am still trying to picture that offense with Lin and Jordan leading the offense as the main guards which is what Cuban was planning and wondering what the Hell Cuban was smoking out there in Texas - lol

Right, like the Mavericks were going to use Lin (doesn't play for the Mavericks) and Jordan (he's a center) as the main guards. Cuban is smoking stacks of thousand dollar bills.....what are you smoking? Tops roll yer owns?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:finger2:
Right, like the Mavericks were going to use Lin (doesn't play for the Mavericks) and Jordan (he's a center) as the main guards. Cuban is smoking stacks of thousand dollar bills.....what are you smoking? Tops roll yer owns?
Hey dumbass - the Mavs had spoken to the Lakers about a sign and trade Lin so that Lin could be Jordan's point guard. When that fell apart - the Mavs didn't need the guy and Lin went to the Hornets. Good God you're retarded

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:finger2:
:agree:

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What people have to realize is this is good for the mavs,he is 7ft and cannot get his own shot,he cannot score unless its a dunk,he needs chris paul to succeed or at least a good point guard if he does not have that he is a 7ft bust he is only good for block shots and dunks, he cannot shoot free throws. i don't want a 7 footer who cant do what a true big can do. he is a waste of height and not worth the money he is getting. the clippers won't win a championship with him.

I'm not so pissed he won't be here but more so because of how this played out, it changed the Mavs strategy from going in a different direction had he said no at the beginning.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Righhhhhhhhhhhhhht - Okay little man - Okay

Um, he's right. It has been reported that the backup deal if DJ didn't pick the Mavs was to sign-trade Monta to Indy for Hibbert.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jordan screwed over the Mavs because moves were made (letting Chandler go), discussed (S&T for Lin) and not followed up on (Hibbert trade) based on Jordan being true to his word.

Lin would have been a good acquisition because he plays the pick and roll well and has a nice lob pass. Pick and rolls and dunks off of lobs are how Jordan got most of his points with the Clippers. No doubt that Dirk would have helped Jordan work on post moves, etc. to hopefully improve his offense a little.

The defense and rebounding he provides would have been huge for the Mavs as well.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordan screwed over the Mavs because moves were made (letting Chandler go), discussed (S&T for Lin) and not followed up on (Hibbert trade) based on Jordan being true to his word.

Lin would have been a good acquisition because he plays the pick and roll well and has a nice lob pass. Pick and rolls and dunks off of lobs are how Jordan got most of his points with the Clippers. No doubt that Dirk would have helped Jordan work on post moves, etc. to hopefully improve his offense a little.

The defense and rebounding he provides would have been huge for the Mavs as well.

I think I have made my position clear on this and I believe that is the reason handicappers has been stalking me for the last 24 hours. I am happy that Jordan screwed the Mavericks over and the more he screw them over the better.

Now that being said, In the long run the Mavericks will be better off because Lin is not an elite point guard and Jordan is not worth 80 million. That offense would not have been even close to the sharp and deadly offense that Cuban was hoping to get. The best part is that if Jordan was really that unhappy with the Clippers as stated, he will quickly be that unhappy again. Besides the fact that is because they are the Clippers, I have found that returning to an employer where I was unhappy with them or they were unhappy with me - almost never works out. Subsequently I see two teams here being just as screwed up now that the Clippers have replaced Matt Barnes with Wesley Johnson.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um, he's right. It has been reported that the backup deal if DJ didn't pick the Mavs was to sign-trade Monta to Indy for Hibbert.

If that's the case, that makes the Jordan jump even better. I hope you're just trying to make me feel better about the Mavs getting screwed over

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that's the case, that makes the Jordan jump even better. I hope you're just trying to make me feel better about the Mavs getting screwed over

lel, you are enjoying this just a bit too much.

Oh well, I don't really have the desire to engage you too much over this. I gotta get outside and turn my water hose on and let it run down the street for no reason.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lel, you are enjoying this just a bit too much.

Oh well, I don't really have the desire to engage you too much over this. I gotta get outside and turn my water hose on and let it run down the street for no reason.

I have audits to do and work as well, so my fun is just about over. I do feel a little sorry for Cuban but please don't tell any one - It might ruin my reputation

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm curious how this affects the other 29 teams dealings with the Clippers going forward. I'm guessing many of the other owners/GMs have a problem with the actions of Ballmer and Doc.