• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jordan Hill sucks...

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Lakers, as a favor for taking our garbage off our hands (Hibbert) we had to take your garbage as well...:gaah:

Lavoy Allen needs to be getting the minutes over this lifetime loser.

Fire Vogel!

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Lakers, as a favor for taking our garbage off our hands (Hibbert) we had to take your garbage as well...:gaah:

Fire Vogel!

The garbage we got from you is looking pretty good so far. :heh:

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well his production has leveled off in the second half of each of the last two seasons. Probably a match made in heaven since the Lakers likely don't factor in the Playoff picture anyway....:suds:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well his production has leveled off in the second half of each of the last two seasons. Probably a match made in heaven since the Lakers likely don't factor in the Playoff picture anyway....:suds:

Probably. Through training camp, pre-season and now game 1, no complaints. If he does nothing more than stop the layup lines that have been happening the past 2 seasons, it's a big improvement.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fire Vogel!

What is Hill doing, or not doing? I haven't seen him yet this year.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You took the words right out of my mouth.:lol: In fact I am hoping they sign him to a long term contract. If they would run some plays through him, he would be a good scorer

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's because Indiana didn't use him right and started going small ball more and more. I like the exchange of Hibbert for Hill

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fire Vogel!

Or Turner!!!

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not saying Jordan Hill is any good, but looking at last night's box score, your other starters appeared to have played like garbage as well. Ellis (6-23 through 2 games) and George (9-32 through 2 games) need to shoot better than that if Indy is going to win games.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is Hill doing, or not doing? I haven't seen him yet this year.

No defense. Just a lukewarm, offensive-minded big that has benefited from stat-stuffing on lousy teams most of his career. While Hibbert didn't always bring a full effort every night, he was at least a big body and a defensive presence.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Indiana made a mistake by trying to copy the Warriors with small ball. Small ball is going to work only when you got players that can run and shoot like Curry. So far the Warriors in my opinion won only because no one had a big man that can run and defend. Indiana is going to miss Hibert's blocking and rebounding and altering shots in the paint. I liked Jordan but he was not worth what he is being paid and he is a downgrade from Hibbert

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No defense. Just a lukewarm, offensive-minded big that has benefited from stat-stuffing on lousy teams most of his career. While Hibbert didn't always bring a full effort every night, he was at least a big body and a defensive presence.

He's no great shakes, but he's a little better than you describe. He's an effort guy. His biggest asset is that he always plays hard (if not always well). He suffers on the defensive end because even though he's 6'10" he's a little light in the ass for a center and gets pushed around by bigger guys. So, if he's being used at center for you guys, he's going to struggle defensively.

I always liked his effort when he was with the Lakers, but felt he'd be better at the 4. We just didn't have anyone else who could play the 5.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's no great shakes, but he's a little better than you describe. He's an effort guy. His biggest asset is that he always plays hard (if not always well). He suffers on the defensive end because even though he's 6'10" he's a little light in the ass for a center and gets pushed around by bigger guys. So, if he's being used at center for you guys, he's going to struggle defensively.

I always liked his effort when he was with the Lakers, but felt he'd be better at the 4. We just didn't have anyone else who could play the 5.

Problem is he doesn't have quite the offensive skill set to match up with most fours. He spreads the floor a little bit, but there's no one skill he stands out in.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I liked Jordan Hill better at the small forward. He's too small to play center imo

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem is he doesn't have quite the offensive skill set to match up with most fours. He spreads the floor a little bit, but there's no one skill he stands out in.

Agree about his offense, but at least he's athletic enough to defend most 4's pretty well. His offense did improve some while he was in L.A., but it's a work in progress. Right now, he'd be a very solid backup/spot starter at 4, imo.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordan Hill isn't bad, he's best used as a complimentary big man you can bring off the bench for small stretches. Problem is, Indiana has ZERO bigs so they're trying to make him something he isn't… a starter. Solid role player nothing more nothing less.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brian Shaw will be the next head coach @Hurricane