• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jordan Gross to announce his retirement Wednesday

4lifer9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Heck of a player.. Congrats to him for a very good career.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Big time, huge hole. : )

Market for Branden Albert possibly increases. Arizona has been linked to him. Panthers are currently 29 million under the cap last I read.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Market for Branden Albert possibly increases. Arizona has been linked to him. Panthers are currently 29 million under the cap last I read.

Yeah they have to hang on to Hardy and fill LT now. Very nice. They probably want to get a WR as well.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

I'm not as up to date on some aspects of football as I used to be because I'm so concentrated on the draft now but I forgot until now that the Panthers have a bunch of their own FAs to consider with that 29M-ish in cap space.

WR Brandon LaFell - RFA
G Garry Williams - RFA
G Chris Scott - RFA
T Byron Bell - RFA
FB Richie Brockel - RFA
C Jeff Byers - RFA
CB James Dockery - RFA

DE Greg Hardy - UFA
DE Domenik Hixon - UFA
G Travelle Wharton - UFA
WR Ted Ginn Jr. - UFA
CB Captain Munnerlyn - UFA
S Mike Mitchell - UFA
QB Jimmy Clausen - UFA
K Graham Gano - UFA
T Bruce Campbell - UFA
TE Ben Hartsock - UFA
DT Colin Cole - UFA
S Quintin Mikell - UFA
LB Jordan Senn - UFA
QB Derek Anderson - UFA
CB Drayton Florence - UFA
G Geoff Hangartner - UFA
LB Jason Williams - UFA
LB Dan Connor - UFA

4lifer9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
there are capable players in the draft that will save a million bucks and potentially contribute for many years down the line at an exponentially cheaper year over year cost

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
there are capable players in the draft that will save a million bucks and potentially contribute for many years down the line at an exponentially cheaper year over year cost

I'd be happy with that too. There are a few players in this draft who would make me forget all about Ted. It was a huge mistake to let him go in the first place though. At least not replacing him with someone better than the sucktastic combination of Kyle Williams & Jamichael James confirmend combined with letting him walk was a mistake. :(