• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jon Gruden... /rant

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As every second ticks past, we see what this "man" is really all about. A False Image. He tried to portray himself as the Obsessed worker who puts so much of his time into the game. He tries to get others to believe he is Smart and Canny. He uses coy humility to enhance these images. But lets stop for a sec and take a step back, and truly see the Picture Time has painted of Jon Gruden.

#1. He is more concerned with making money than the game of football or Coaching Football. Ask yourself this, if you had a True Passion and Love for something, would you accept 3.5 Million Dollars to Do what you are Passionate about and Love to do or would you accept 3.5 Million Dollars to NOT Do what you are Passionate about and Love to do? If you were an owner would you hire a guy who is Content with sitting on his Ass and collecting a Paycheck because he failed?

#2. Would you EVER describe a Good Coach as one that thinks every player he is NOT Coaching is better than every Player he is Forced to Coach? When he has his Media Face on he likes to say the "Humble" thing, but when there are no Cameras around Jon Gruden is talking about how players held him back, and could not execute his Brilliant Plans. Even when he has his media face on he lets a "I never really had the players I needed to run my system" BS Lie out once in awhile.

#3. December is when Real Teams and Real Men show up. Without further ado Jon Grudens December record, then overall record for the year and then the record before December rolls around (Also January regular season games, though there is only one outside of 2001)...
08 = 0-4 (9-7) - 9-3
07 = 2-3 (9-7) - 7-4
06 = 1-4 (4-12) - 3-8
05 = 4-1 (11-5) - 7-4
04 = 1-4 (5-11) - 4-7
03 = 2-2 (7-9) - 5-7
02 = 2-2 (12-4) - 10-3
01 = 2-4 (10-6) - 8-2
00 = 2-2 (12-4) - 10-2
99 = 3-2 (8-8) - 5-6
98 = 1-3 (8-8) - 7-5
Totals = 20-31 (95-81) - 75-50

#4. He is the biggest fraud to ever coach the game. He is an average coach who is a Con Man, and once a person see the Lie it is all over.

Woes to the Moron who hires this Snake Oil salesman...

Last edited by a moderator:

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This message was brought to you by Keshawn Johnson, Ladies and gentleman..

Not being a real dick, well sort of, but couldn't the same shit be said about college coaches who cheat and then hold a team hostage for coaching abilities he doesn't have, see Pete Carroll.

All these people are money hungry self absorbed dicks, wouldn't you be in that big of a market? It's how you get paid.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why :umad: he got you the super bowl with Tony's players.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Jon Gruden is a pompous arrogant dick. his stupid sit down segments with Cam Newton and Pryor? He came off as a completely jerk. Absolutely bashing college tradition at both schools.

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This message was brought to you by Keshawn Johnson, Ladies and gentleman..

Not being a real dick, well sort of, but couldn't the same shit be said about college coaches who cheat and then hold a team hostage for coaching abilities he doesn't have, see Pete Carroll.

All these people are money hungry self absorbed dicks, wouldn't you be in that big of a market? It's how you get paid.

How did Pete Carroll Cheat? Name one Allegation of Cheating leveled at USC or Pete Carroll.

The guy won 2 NCs, 7 Years in a row in the Top 4. 6-1 in BCS Bowls. 7-1 vs UCLA and Notre Dame.
He has 3 Playoff apperances in 4 years in the NFL, going 2-3 in the playoffs.

And while Carroll might not be the best he is 100 Billion times better than Gruden.

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why :umad: he got you the super bowl with Tony's players.

I didnt want to sell a part of our soul to win that Super Bowl. We spent 8 years in Hell for that win that we would have gotten if we had never fired Dungy in the first place...

DChero

Out of Work Superhero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt want to sell a part of our soul to win that Super Bowl. We spent 8 years in Hell for that win that we would have gotten if we had never fired Dungy in the first place...

Can you imagine where Josh Freeman would be with Tony flippin' Dungy?

By the way, FUCK JON GRUDEN! That is all.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
As every second ticks past, we see what this "man" is really all about. A False Image. He tried to portray himself as the Obsessed worker who puts so much of his time into the game. He tries to get others to believe he is Smart and Canny. He uses coy humility to enhance these images. But lets stop for a sec and take a step back, and truly see the Picture Time has painted of Jon Gruden.

#1. He is more concerned with making money than the game of football or Coaching Football. Ask yourself this, if you had a True Passion and Love for something, would you accept 3.5 Million Dollars to Do what you are Passionate about and Love to do or would you accept 3.5 Million Dollars to NOT Do what you are Passionate about and Love to do? If you were an owner would you hire a guy who is Content with sitting on his Ass and collecting a Paycheck because he failed?

#2. Would you EVER describe a Good Coach as one that thinks every player he is NOT Coaching is better than every Player he is Forced to Coach? When he has his Media Face on he likes to say the "Humble" thing, but when there are no Cameras around Jon Gruden is talking about how players held him back, and could not execute his Brilliant Plans. Even when he has his media face on he lets a "I never really had the players I needed to run my system" BS Lie out once in awhile.

#3. December is when Real Teams and Real Men show up. Without further ado Jon Grudens December record, then overall record for the year and then the record before December rolls around (Also January regular season games, though there is only one outside of 2001)...
08 = 0-4 (9-7) - 9-3
07 = 2-3 (9-7) - 7-4
06 = 1-4 (4-12) - 3-8
05 = 4-1 (11-5) - 7-4
04 = 1-4 (5-11) - 4-7
03 = 2-2 (7-9) - 5-7
02 = 2-2 (12-4) - 10-3
01 = 2-4 (10-6) - 8-2
00 = 2-2 (12-4) - 10-2
99 = 3-2 (8-8) - 5-6
98 = 1-3 (8-8) - 7-5

#4. He is the biggest fraud to ever coach the game. He is an average coach who is a Con Man, and once a person see the Lie it is all over.

Too Shay! Well Stated!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

08 = 0-4 (9-7) - 9-3
07 = 2-3 (9-7) - 7-4
06 = 1-4 (4-12) - 3-8
05 = 4-1 (11-5) - 7-4
04 = 1-4 (5-11) - 4-7
03 = 2-2 (7-9) - 5-7
02 = 2-2 (12-4) - 10-3
01 = 2-4 (10-6) - 8-2
00 = 2-2 (12-4) - 10-2
99 = 3-2 (8-8) - 5-6
98 = 1-3 (8-8) - 7-5

I'm no massive fan on Gruden as a coach but before you make a judgement about his work ethic you should read a little more. There are stories about him sleeping in his car and pulling all nighters when the other coaches were on vacation.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't hate him but I've grown tired of his commentary. He basically says the same thing every game.

"THIS GUY! I really like this *insert name* guy here. He's a real football player. My kinda guy"

Now if "this guy" happens to be a quarterback, prepare for 10 minute lecture about how well "this guy" plays the QB position regarding everything from his hot reads to how he wears his wristband. Ron Jaworski will then jump in and the two will jerk each other off about how great "this guy" is while Tirico attempts to throw it to commercial because "this guy" just got sacked and turned the ball over.

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm no massive fan on Gruden as a coach but before you make a judgement about his work ethic you should read a little more. There are stories about him sleeping in his car and pulling all nighters when the other coaches were on vacation.

How does a Coach, Coach when there are no players around?

I can draw up the GREATEST PLAY ever Created. But if there are no players that can run the Play, what did I do other than WASTE TIME for the Players I DO HAVE??