• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

John Tortorella Death Watch

BlueWolfZero

Disruptive troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Torts would make men out of the Sedins...

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Marian Gaborik ‏@MGaborik10

Everything happens for a reason...

LOL

Yes Marian, everything happens for a a reason. You are soft in the playoffs, therefore, unless you can find yourself a team that will never make the playoffs (your current team could be the right fit), you will be traded a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bizzle McDizzle

all of your teams suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lindy Ruff to be next Rags coach, please!!

No thank you

seconded
he's still got all that buffli-stink on him
even toato juice baths don't help

besides... is he really that different than Torts?

need a change of everything, not another torts-esque guy.

Somebody get me Bowman on the phone
He aint dead yet. He can still coach. He's gotta have a number. Everyone has a number.
C'mon slats, you opened the checkbook for way stupider and less effective things, this is your chance to redeem yourself.
Pay Bowman 10M/yr to be the puppet master. He can coach from his house.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't blame Tortorella. I think he took the team as far as any coach could. The Rangers are incredibly overated by the media. They have the 2nd best goalie in the world only behind Quick. They have plenty of heart & soul guys. There problem is goal scoring. The Rangers only have 1 player on their entire team who they can count on for offense. Everyone else is a question mark. If anyone needs to go it's Sather.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't blame Tortorella. I think he took the team as far as any coach could. The Rangers are incredibly overated by the media. They have the 2nd best goalie in the world only behind Quick. They have plenty of heart & soul guys. There problem is goal scoring. The Rangers only have 1 player on their entire team who they can count on for offense. Everyone else is a question mark. If anyone needs to go it's Sather.

You stop right there, buddy. Sather and Lowe are perfectly fine where they are, in fact, I hope they both sign long term extensions.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mark Messier wants to coach the NY Rangers, multiple sources tell the Daily News* - NY Daily News

Replace the asshole with a douchebag.

Seems like a good idea. Plus when things go bad for him, he can bolt to Vancouver to play out the string.

I hope Messier gets the job. He has zero coaching experience. We might chuckle a bit about Patrick Roy becoming the Avs head coach, but at least he's been a head coach somewhere. At least he knows the ends & outs about running an organization sense he owns a junior team. Messier would be coming in out of the cold. I don't think coaching was the problem with the Rangers. I believe their talent level at forward was the reason they didn't reach their lofty expectations.

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i honestly thought the tune-out wouldnt be this quick ... my bad lol

like i posted elsewhere ... they were on a 106 point pace in December

Botchford keeps pointing to the calgary meltdown and that players stopped playing for the crazy guy

Im gonna say it was the LA Kings game when he screamed at the team pregame that he didnt care if they took penalties that night