• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

John Fox and Denver Part ways... Call HIM!!

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(
Noon- I'm just trying to understand this... I think Trestman's staff was the worst in the NFL. ) ... Yes but seeing a staff that bad is a rare thing. Not a average thing. We had a record breaking bad staff top to bottom. A true anomaly. So you can't use our ex staff as the measuring stick.
touche

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Noonthirtyjoe........anybody who waived JaMarcus(?)Webb is a great coach in my book.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Noon- I'm just trying to understand this... I think Trestman's staff was the worst in the NFL. We all thought we had enough talent to make it to the playoffs. I think with a better coaching staff the Bears win 9 or 10 games in 2014.

Bills, Miami, Carolina, Saints, and possibly Detroit. Would have given us 10 wins. Even the first game against Green Bay- when we were 3 inches away from going up before half time.
What if we had a better balanced offense? Better coaching and Jay doesn't force as many throws. Defense plays better with a different approach (like in Atlanta it worked great with 3 rookie/2nd year LB's flying all over the place) calling plays that suited the personal instead of continuing to call the same crap and watch WR's be WIDE open or RBs run over people.

I know I'm reaching. Maybe they only have 8-8 talent, but I also agree that they bailed on Trestman- We know Briggs did. We know that Lovie's leftovers didn't buy in from the start- and that dragged down some others.
If Fox can get them to 9-7 next year- and 11 or 12 the year after we will know it's coaching.

I did not think the Bears had enough talent to make the playoffs. .......I certainly thought we were closer to 8-8 than 5-11