• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Joe Mixon About To Get The Ray Rice Treatment

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? You're going to lean on urban fucking Meyer as your moral support beam? Are you fucking kidding me with this. Aaron Hernandez is even laughing right now.
usa-american-football-crime.jpg

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I'm really not. Those are your words. I know manning up and taking responsibility isn't exactly your wheelhouse, but these are your words.

Like I said. Using them in half truths. Fuck off with your bull shit.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? You're going to lean on urban fucking Meyer as your moral support beam? Are you fucking kidding me with this. Aaron Hernandez is even laughing right now.
Oh this tired, unproven argument. Keep up, you moronic fuck. Did Hernandez play at Ohio State? Since being at OSU his disciplinary record is basically impeccable.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh this tired, unproven argument. Keep up, you moronic fuck. Did Hernandez play at Ohio State? Since being at OSU his disciplinary record is basically impeccable.
Ah....so he got a second chance more or less is what you're saying.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll own every single thing I said IN CONTEXT. When I'm dealing with a lying little bitch who is trying to use my words in half truths I'll absolutely call you what you are. And you are a little c*nt bitch.
HOW IS IT A HALF TRUTH WHEN IT IS A FULL STATEMENT YOU MADE?? By all means, I'll give you the chance to put both of those statements into proper context, but I guarantee that you'll take the coward's way out just like your boy Mixon.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who gives a fuck who he played for? You just used your fucking coach and tried to put him on moral high ground with that shit hanging overhead? Moronic fuck? Go look in the mirror, dumb ass.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rustled jimmies up in here....

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We live in the 21st century where women are equals. That means bitches should be getting knocked out with no outrage. If anything, this taught her a valuable life lesson that she needs to hit the gym more

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had Stoops run him off I'm not one of the fans that would have been upset. After conferring with the kids parents they decided differently. I'm not going to defend the decision but I will defend my alma mater. They thought this through and knew the video would likely go public someday. You won't see them looking ridiculous like the NFL by changing their stance just because it went public, won't happen. They were prepared for the fall out and actually I'm seeing a lot of people nationally say OU handled the situation properly.
I'll at least fully agree with you on this part. The NFL's handling of the Ray Rice situation was one of the most embarrassing moments for the league in it's history.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HOW IS IT A HALF TRUTH WHEN IT IS A FULL STATEMENT YOU MADE?? By all means, I'll give you the chance to put both of those statements into proper context, but I guarantee that you'll take the coward's way out just like your boy Mixon.

You use a statement and then a bunch of bullshit commentary around it. It's done every day in the media, dumb fuck. It's the equivalent of a sound byte. Keep thinking you're fucking clever though. You're just a little lying bitch and you know it.

I have made my statements, I have explained them multiple times. I don't owe you jack fucking shit.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who gives a fuck who he played for? You just used your fucking coach and tried to put him on moral high ground with that shit hanging overhead? Moronic fuck? Go look in the mirror, dumb ass.
Name one situation at OSU where a player was seen on camera sucker punching a little woman and was allowed to stay on the team. I'll wait.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You use a statement and then a bunch of bullshit commentary around it. It's done every day in the media, dumb fuck. It's the equivalent of a sound byte. Keep thinking you're fucking clever though. You're just a little lying bitch and you know it.
So you're taking the coward's way out and not offering context, just like I said you would. Thanks for, yet again, proving me right in ascertaining your character.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're taking the coward's way out and not offering context, just like I said you would. Thanks for, yet again, proving me right in ascertaining your character.

I've explained my stance multiple times in this thread. I don't owe you shit.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've explained my stance multiple times in this thread. I don't owe you shit.
You owe everyone here an apology for sticking up for this thug. You've shown your true character and I'm thankful I'll never have to actually affiliate myself with you in real life. This country needs far, far less people like you in it. This story is far bigger than football and you actually have the nerve to try and offer up bullshit excuses for this woman beater. Maybe when he gets to the league and ends up putting another woman in the hospital you'll wake the fuck up.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You used urban Meyer as your moral support beam. Go and she stfu now. Mmmkklaaayyy.
So you can't name a single time at OSU that we've had a player do this and get away with it like Mixon did. Again, thanks for continually proving me right about you.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not only that. People don't know that he wanted to leave and come home. His parents spoke with Bob Stoops and they told him he needs to face the consequences of this situation, and that he cannot run away. Seems that was a tougher road than letting him leave and run away from the situation.

Bob is repeatedly voted as the coach other coaches would want their sons to play for. He has an exemplary track record of running a clean program and molding young boys into men. He has an exemplary track record of giving young men who made poor choices a second chance while keeping them on a very short leash, and the vast majority of the time they have not betrayed that and responded accordingly. So the rest of you all trying to question his accountability.. all of you can go fuck yourselves.

:pound:@ clean program. Go pick up your checks Rhett Bomar and J.D.Quinn.