• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Joe McKnight Murdered In Road Rage Shooting

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The aurora shooting one...

I just spent 10 minutes looking and can't find it, but there's one where a dude spends a week up at his parents cabin in Oregon before it goes up for sale after their divorce, and everything is chill until one night when he starts hearing shit outside the cabin, including footsteps on the roof, and his dog freaks the fuck out. Long story short he goes outside on the balcony to check it out and then he sees it, something or someone in the trees about 40 feet up and not far away from him. He goes inside and this thing taps on the window until he falls asleep in terror. Fuck all that.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just spent 10 minutes looking and can't find it, but there's one where a dude spends a week up at his parents cabin in Oregon before it goes up for sale after their divorce, and everything is chill until one night when he starts hearing shit outside the cabin, including footsteps on the roof, and his dog freaks the fuck out. Long story short he goes outside on the balcony to check it out and then he sees it, something or someone in the trees about 40 feet up and not far away from him. He goes inside and this thing taps on the window until he falls asleep in terror. Fuck all that.

I survived a mass shooting at a movie theater. • /r/LetsNotMeet

She heard the shooting stop and ran out of an exit door. She figured out later that she ran right past him and the only thing stopping him from killing her is that his gun jammed.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I survived a mass shooting at a movie theater. • /r/LetsNotMeet

She heard the shooting stop and ran out of an exit door. She figured out later that she ran right past him and the only thing stopping him from killing her is that his gun jammed.

I know. It's crazy dude. I can and do read these threads for hours/days at a time. Don't even get me started on What is the creepiest "glitch in the matrix" you've experienced? • /r/AskReddit

As I type this I am already feeling Deja-vu. I've always wanted to share this part of my life with someone but have never been able to. So... I'll just tell a bunch of people on the internet.

One day I was walking to work and all of a sudden had an urge to walk a different path than usual. I work downtown in a big city. It was a strange spur of the moment urge to walk a different way that changed my life forever.

I turned into an alley I had never seen before. As I remember it, I made it about fifteen feet or so when an actual "glitch" happened. Everything in my mind scrambled. I felt like I didn't have a body anymore, just that I was a semi-conscious entity floating through some weird dimension. All of a sudden in the array of different colors and shapes a vision came to me. It was a bunch of strange looking people that in my mind resembled businessmen in suits. They looked startled and panicked that I could see them. One of the "people" made a quick movement and everything turned to black.

When I regained normality, I was on a completely different street. It was the same street that I always use to walk to work. I felt sick, and severely disturbed/depressed.

I've never done any hard drugs, never experienced any hallucinations, never have had anything like this happen to me. The weird thing is, when the glitch was correcting itself and I could see those "people" watching me like a caged animal I had the feeling that I knew I was being controlled. It still bothers me very much to this day.

TL;DR Had a moment of spontaneity, caused a real life glitch, life has seemed different ever since.

• I don't know if this is a source of consolation or not, but a long time ago I had a conversation with an old workmate who described much the same thing.

The detail is hazy, but he said one day he in his house when he felt a sudden NEED to go outside an stand on his lawn, he claimed it was the strongest clearest feeling ever, and on doing so he experienced a sort of "wobble" he just said everything was screwed up for moment, and he experienced a feeling of detachment / outside-ness when it passed he tuned to go back inside.

Now. while talking to me he got quite upset at this point, and asked me not to think him crazy but he said the next thing he saw was his car parked in the street and it was the same model / registration but a different colour.

He was so thrown at this, and then more so because then his wife came out to ask what he was doing, and he said he realised "She was in all appearance his wife, but somehow not his wife. He said from that point on she liked foods she had claimed to hate before, and sometimes brought up memories, he said had zero relation to things they had done in the past. he said things like his route to work, was still the same but somehow different, he said there were buildings on the way that either he had missed in the 6 years he'd driven past them 5 days a week or had just "appeared" over night. He even said some people he remembered from other departments in work had just vanished, and asking about them brought total incomprehension from other people.

He was a totally regular healthy guy, but he said he measured his life in relation to that afternoon. There were things that happened before the change, and everything afterwards He went to say he was now living his life with a feeling that about 15% of it had spontaneously changed that afternoon.

We moved on, and drifted apart since then (different jobs) but I've never really felt so sure about the permanence of "reality" ever since.
:happyshake:

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know. It's crazy dude. I can and do read these threads for hours/days at a time. Don't even get me started on What is the creepiest "glitch in the matrix" you've experienced? • /r/AskReddit

As I type this I am already feeling Deja-vu. I've always wanted to share this part of my life with someone but have never been able to. So... I'll just tell a bunch of people on the internet.

One day I was walking to work and all of a sudden had an urge to walk a different path than usual. I work downtown in a big city. It was a strange spur of the moment urge to walk a different way that changed my life forever.

I turned into an alley I had never seen before. As I remember it, I made it about fifteen feet or so when an actual "glitch" happened. Everything in my mind scrambled. I felt like I didn't have a body anymore, just that I was a semi-conscious entity floating through some weird dimension. All of a sudden in the array of different colors and shapes a vision came to me. It was a bunch of strange looking people that in my mind resembled businessmen in suits. They looked startled and panicked that I could see them. One of the "people" made a quick movement and everything turned to black.

When I regained normality, I was on a completely different street. It was the same street that I always use to walk to work. I felt sick, and severely disturbed/depressed.

I've never done any hard drugs, never experienced any hallucinations, never have had anything like this happen to me. The weird thing is, when the glitch was correcting itself and I could see those "people" watching me like a caged animal I had the feeling that I knew I was being controlled. It still bothers me very much to this day.

TL;DR Had a moment of spontaneity, caused a real life glitch, life has seemed different ever since.

• I don't know if this is a source of consolation or not, but a long time ago I had a conversation with an old workmate who described much the same thing.

The detail is hazy, but he said one day he in his house when he felt a sudden NEED to go outside an stand on his lawn, he claimed it was the strongest clearest feeling ever, and on doing so he experienced a sort of "wobble" he just said everything was screwed up for moment, and he experienced a feeling of detachment / outside-ness when it passed he tuned to go back inside.

Now. while talking to me he got quite upset at this point, and asked me not to think him crazy but he said the next thing he saw was his car parked in the street and it was the same model / registration but a different colour.

He was so thrown at this, and then more so because then his wife came out to ask what he was doing, and he said he realised "She was in all appearance his wife, but somehow not his wife. He said from that point on she liked foods she had claimed to hate before, and sometimes brought up memories, he said had zero relation to things they had done in the past. he said things like his route to work, was still the same but somehow different, he said there were buildings on the way that either he had missed in the 6 years he'd driven past them 5 days a week or had just "appeared" over night. He even said some people he remembered from other departments in work had just vanished, and asking about them brought total incomprehension from other people.

He was a totally regular healthy guy, but he said he measured his life in relation to that afternoon. There were things that happened before the change, and everything afterwards He went to say he was now living his life with a feeling that about 15% of it had spontaneously changed that afternoon.

We moved on, and drifted apart since then (different jobs) but I've never really felt so sure about the permanence of "reality" ever since.
:happyshake:

Psychotic episodes are fucking powerful.

They can happen to anyone. Doesn't matter how happy you are or where you're at in life. They can occur out of nowhere and experiences and beliefs like this are very common in people who have them.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Psychotic episodes are fucking powerful.

They can happen to anyone. Doesn't matter how happy you are or where you're at in life. They can occur out of nowhere and experiences and beliefs like this are very common in people who have them.

Ya I guess that's called Capgras delusion - Wikipedia fascinating stuff.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya I guess that's called Capgras delusion - Wikipedia fascinating stuff.

The single craziest thing that has happened to me that I cannot explain to this day happened when I was 14.

It was summer and I was walking back from my friend's house back home around 1 AM. I was walking down the sidewalk on a regularly traveled road which was well lit with street lights. I walk under the first street light and it goes out. Stopped. Looked up. Thought it was weird, but kept walking. The street lights were every two blocks and I had about 10 blocks to cover and I kept walking casually. I walk under the next one and it goes out right as I come up to it. Keep going, next one goes out right next to me. I look back and all the others are still out. I picked up my pace and told myself I was booking it if the next one goes out when I pass it. It did. I ran the rest of the way home with every single street light going out as soon as I got near it.

Freaked me the fuck out and it still happens to this day, just not nearly as often.

It's known as SLI or Street Light Interference Phenomenon. Street light interference phenomenon - Wikipedia

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The single craziest thing that has happened to me that I cannot explain to this day happened when I was 14.

It was summer and I was walking back from my friend's house back home around 1 AM. I was walking down the sidewalk on a regularly traveled road which was well lit with street lights. I walk under the first street light and it goes out. Stopped. Looked up. Thought it was weird, but kept walking. The street lights were every two blocks and I had about 10 blocks to cover and I kept walking casually. I walk under the next one and it goes out right as I come up to it. Keep going, next one goes out right next to me. I look back and all the others are still out. I picked up my pace and told myself I was booking it if the next one goes out when I pass it. It did. I ran the rest of the way home with every single street light going out as soon as I got near it.

Freaked me the fuck out and it still happens to this day, just not nearly as often.

It's known as SLI or Street Light Interference Phenomenon. Street light interference phenomenon - Wikipedia

WTF :scratch: