• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Joe Flacco - elite, 2nd tier, or bottom feeder?

Joe Flacco - elite, 2nd tier, or bottom feeder?

• He's an elite Quarterback

• He's ok, probably in the 2nd tier or "page 2".

• He's hanging with sanchize and geno.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browns fan washing Flacco's nuts with his tongue. This thread keeps getting better and better.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Centrum Silver. Try it.

Flintstones multi-vitamins. Won't help you with your double digit IQ, but they apparently comes in fruity flavors. Perfect for pre-pubescents like you.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a fact. Like, there is no debate about it.

They never won withotu either illegal spying (including practices like the Panthers during the SB) or deflating balls so they could get past the ravens.

Not only are you unaware that it was proven that filming practices didn't take place, you don't even have the right friggen team and SB.

:doh:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be willing to bet that 16 years is greater then 7 years.

I would also be willing to bet that since Flacco has been in the league he has more Playoff wins then Brady in the same period.

So which is it is Brady declining or is Flacco just winning more games?

Flacco has only had one good post season.

He is, overrated.

"VALIDATE ME!"
tgann

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flacco has only had one good post season.

He is, overrated.

"VALIDATE ME!"
tgann

By validate you are you asking if it is creepy as fck when u say that?

Yes . U are validated.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm...If you called the GM of the other teams, which ones would hang up after laughing hysterically at you, which would tell you they're listening, and which would make the trade once they regained their composure?

Arizona Cardinals - It's even, so why bother, hang up unless you're throwing in something juicy.
Atlanta Falcons - Make the trade instantly
Buffalo Bills - Make the trade instantly
Carolina Panthers - It's even, so what else will you give us?
Chicago Bears - Trade instantly, you also get the keys to the city for a couple days.
Cincinnati Bengals - Trade instantly
Cleveland Browns - Trade instantly
Dallas Cowboys - Pretty even, but age would tilt this to make the trade
Denver Broncos - Hmmm, Payton at the end of the road, I'd make the trade for age, Broncos probably wouldn't.
Detroit Lions - Pretty even, so what else are you giving us?
Green Bay Packers - Not happening, unless you're giving up your 1st round pick for the next 5 years.
Houston Texans - Instantly, thanks for the call
Indianapolis Colts - Not happening, mostly because of age, otherwise it's close
Jacksonville Jaguars - Instantly, thanks for the offer
Kansas City Chiefs - Instantly, somebody that will throw the ball past the line of scrimmage would be a nice change.
Miami Dolphins - We'd have to hammer out a deal, only because it seems Tanny is improving, and age is considered.
Minnesota Vikings - Instantly, only because Bridgewater is so early in his career.
New England Patriots - Bill might actually listen, it's how he rolls.
New Orleans Saints - Make the trade, mostly on age
New York Giants - Interesting, but I think the Giants would move Manning for Flacco
New York Jets - Instantly, thanks for calling and we'll throw in all 4 of our guys if you add a 7th.
Oakland Raiders - Instantly, the Raiders have historically loved vet QBs
Philadelphia Eagles - Hell yes, but Chip would say no, he's good with his flavor of the year.
Pittsburgh Steelers - It's even, but age would probably make them consider the move
San Diego Chargers - It's even, but age " "
San Francisco 49ers - Hell yes, and if you could get some of our guys to unretire, that'd be cool.
Seattle Seahawks - I'd do it, but their O makes it so they probably wouldn't
St. Louis Rams - Hell yes, instantly
Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Hell yes, proven vs maybe with maturity issues and baggage...why not?
Tennessee Titans - Same as Tampa minus the baggage stuff.
Washington Redskins - Hell yes, then we'd wreck him just like everyone else that plays here

By my count, he's top tier, and in some cases age gives him the nod.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By validate you are you asking if it is creepy as fck when u say that?

Yes . U are validated.

I never asked to be, nor need to be.

You however, and your delusional life of living vicariously through Flacco? Yes you beg for it all the time.

You constantly need reassurance that Flacco is elite, but the problem is that he is only an avg to slightly above avg qb at this time. In fact he has only one good postseason, but has two absolutely horrible ones.

When you weigh his postseason play, say taking out the worst with best, he is vanilla.

You post cherry pick stats to try and bolster your case, and somehow never seem to post any that might go against your argument.:scratch: If he is so elite that wouldn't be necessary.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One other thing...if you don't like the case I made for your team...I'll read your rebuttal and if it's good, thanks

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One other thing...if you don't like the case I made for your team...I'll read your rebuttal and if it's good, thanks

Completely wrong/off based.

New England Patriots - Bill might actually listen, it's how he rolls

Team ops office manger recognizes the incoming call number and disconnects. Never transfers the call to anyone.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Completely wrong/off based.

New England Patriots - Bill might actually listen, it's how he rolls

Team ops office manger recognizes the incoming call number and disconnects. Never transfers the call to anyone.

Bull sheet... You know damn well that Beli would take that call and work Ozzie for all he could get, and in the end would make the trade even up. Most of the reason he'd work him is so he didn't have to throw in a pot sweetener, and you know it...deep down, you know it

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not only are you unaware that it was proven that filming practices didn't take place, you don't even have the right friggen team and SB.

:doh:

no, not it wasn't. It was determiend that the tapes could not be found. Surprise surprise. And that was only for the Rams.

NFL people told the Panthers GM that the their practices were on some of the tapes. So, Pats fans are wrong again.

And no, not the wrong team. You would've beaten the Colts either way. But not the ravens. pats needed to cheat to get past them.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm...If you called the GM of the other teams, which ones would hang up after laughing hysterically at you, which would tell you they're listening, and which would make the trade once they regained their composure?

Arizona Cardinals - It's even, so why bother, hang up unless you're throwing in something juicy.
Chicago Bears - Trade instantly, you also get the keys to the city for a couple days.
Denver Broncos - Hmmm, Payton at the end of the road, I'd make the trade for age, Broncos probably wouldn't.
Green Bay Packers - Not happening, unless you're giving up your 1st round pick for the next 5 years.
Kansas City Chiefs - Instantly, somebody that will throw the ball past the line of scrimmage would be a nice change.
Miami Dolphins - We'd have to hammer out a deal, only because it seems Tanny is improving, and age is considered.
Minnesota Vikings - Instantly, only because Bridgewater is so early in his career.
New York Giants - Interesting, but I think the Giants would move Manning for Flacco
New York Jets - Instantly, thanks for calling and we'll throw in all 4 of our guys if you add a 7th.
Philadelphia Eagles - Hell yes, but Chip would say no, he's good with his flavor of the year.
Pittsburgh Steelers - It's even, but age would probably make them consider the move
San Francisco 49ers - Hell yes, and if you could get some of our guys to unretire, that'd be cool.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Hell yes, proven vs maybe with maturity issues and baggage...why not?
Washington Redskins - Hell yes, then we'd wreck him just like everyone else that plays here

Be honest, how many beers deep are you?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wow? Some of those age differenceso you mention are 3 years apart. RI version is a better QB and he's THREE years older. Saying Luck and Flacco is even discredits your whole post. It's not close.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no, not it wasn't. It was determiend that the tapes could not be found. Surprise surprise. And that was only for the Rams.

NFL people told the Panthers GM that the their practices were on some of the tapes. So, Pats fans are wrong again.

And no, not the wrong team. You would've beaten the Colts either way. But not the ravens. pats needed to cheat to get past them.

NFL people told them no such thing. Hurney said "people", not NFL "people", and only after he was no longer GM.

"We certainly have never gotten any indications of that," Panthers’ general manager Marty Hurney said Saturday. "That’s all you can go by. Nobody has ever brought anything like that to our attention. You’re very careful not to jump to any conclusions on anything."

GM Hurney

"There are people who swear to me that the Patriots taped our practice down in Houston during Super Bowl week," Hurney said. "I can't prove it. I don't know. And I hate talking like this because I feel like a bad loser, but it just gnaws at you and this latest incident brings it back up.

Former GM Hurney now radio host.

And yes wrong team.

The accusation was that the Patriots taped the Rams walkthru practice, it was later found to be untrue. In fact even this week ESPN issued an appology to the Patriots for reporting it as fact, when it wasn't.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bull sheet... You know damn well that Beli would take that call and work Ozzie for all he could get, and in the end would make the trade even up. Most of the reason he'd work him is so he didn't have to throw in a pot sweetener, and you know it...deep down, you know it

You're smoking something good over there.

Pittsburgh wouldn't make the trade either, NFW.

The Giants are not trading Eli for Flacco, taint happenin.

Brees isn't going anywhere.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be honest, how many beers deep are you?

My bad, I flipped the Cards and Falcons answer. Basically I started listing them, then got an alphabetical list and pasted those answers by the wrong team. Make sense now?