• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jimmy Butler throws Hoiberg under the bus

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seem like either a Bulls or Butler hater. Reporters are always trying to get players to slip up in a moment of frustration. That's all this is. A reporter asked Butler the right question at the right time and got a nice quote for their piece the next day. If this is the worst thing Butler does off the court, then I am very happy. I still think he's a player that everyone would want on their team and he's also still a good guy. And it's not like what he was saying was wrong, either.

If I'm a Butler hater, than so be it. The Chicago media lets him off the hook way too easily, in large part because of Stacey King building him up with nicknames such as "Jimmy Jordan" or Jimmy G. Buckets".

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EDIT: Also, thanks for the retaliatory bull shits in another thread that I hadn't posted in in days. I am not sure that's why the button was included, but it really speaks to your maturity that you would be willing to go to another thread to get back at me. Bravo. I'm sure you're a great human being and not spiteful over stupid shit at all. Merry Christmas.

I don't post on SportsHoopla all that often. Therefore, I don't believe I've earned that much spite on this site. It's the same approach I take with @Heatles84 . If you negatively rate one of my posts, I'll do the same for two of yours. That's just how I roll. The fact you made a post about it shows more immaturity.

Merry Christmas to you too.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I'm a Butler hater, than so be it. The Chicago media lets him off the hook way too easily, in large part because of Stacey King building him up with nicknames such as "Jimmy Jordan" or Jimmy G. Buckets".

lol you get upset about a few media nicknames?

And the nicknames for Jimmy have been going on long before the Chicago media.

Hoiberg is probably proud to have a guy like you though. You can get mad at nothing for him

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't post on SportsHoopla all that often. Therefore, I don't believe I've earned that much spite on this site. It's the same approach I take with @Heatles84 . If you negatively rate one of my posts, I'll do the same for two of yours. That's just how I roll. The fact you made a post about it shows more immaturity.

I rate your posts bullshit because you say some off the wall shit at times. Want me to stop rating your posts so low? Quit sounding like a dumb ass.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That is a very stupid approach.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I rate your posts bullshit because you say some off the wall shit at times. Want me to stop rating your posts so low? Quit sounding like a dumb ass.
We should both just rate all of his posts as bull shit.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like it worked. Big win yesterday. Against the Top 4 teams in the league Bulls are 5-1 against them. Crazy how they lose to crap teams.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not entirely true. The Bulls offense is very iso-happy. Hoiberg has been trying to preach floor-spacing more but the "improved" Butler does too much surveying on that end of the floor.

No one is ever going to question Butler's hard work. His ego, at least in my eyes, should however be brought into question. The way Stacey King and others build him up here in the Chicagoland region, I'm just not sure there's any real sense of accountability with Butler, even if he does in fact use the words "myself included" in postgame interviews.
Yea I agree, also Bulls have one of the better D's in the league. I think they are ranked top 5. Most Star players have big egos. He works hard and wants to win.

He did nothing wrong. I stand by what he did. Someone had to do it and he stepped up.