• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jim Zorn ?

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So i saw Jim Zorn in the Pics of Thursdays practice. Is he working again with the Seahawks again? If not then i hope they bring him back, some of our best years by our QB's was when he was the QB Coach and he made Flaco look like a stud also.

Week 1 Thursday Practice Gallery

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So i saw Jim Zorn in the Pics of Thursdays practice. Is he working again with the Seahawks again? If not then i hope they bring him back, some of our best years by our QB's was when he was the QB Coach and he made Flaco look like a stud also.

Week 1 Thursday Practice Gallery

I don't have any clue, but that is great to see JZ on the field with the Hawks. He never got a fair shot with the Redskins.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't think he was ready for that job.

You might be right. Honestly though, who would be ready to take on that shit storm of a franchise and dumb ass owner? Damn, Joe Gibbs couldn't stand it and he's a Redskins icon.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might be right. Honestly though, who would be ready to take on that shit storm of a franchise and dumb ass owner? Damn, Joe Gibbs couldn't stand it and he's a Redskins icon.
Yeah the Redskin job is a snake pit for sure, still he didn't have the background for that job. Would like to see him join Pete coaching staff though.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was living in the DC area when the Skins hired Zorn. Sort of a strange situation. They brought him in to interview for the OC position and then decided to offer him the HC job after the guy they really wanted went elsewhere (can't remember who that was right now). Skins started off 6-2 that year and everyone loved him, then they started losing and it all went south, fired after the next season. My Skins fans friends were looking at me like, "what's up with this Seattle guy?" and I always told them -- "Hey, he was fine when we got here. You guys must be the problem!"