• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jim Trotter Tweets on Kaepernick and Boldin

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jim Trotter ‏@SI_JimTrotter 39m
one way to measure colin kaepernick's growth is by how he's now offering input on the design of plays instead of just running what's called.

Jim Trotter ‏@SI_JimTrotter 38m
says kyle williams of kaepernick: "His attention to detail now is crazy. ... (cont) "

Jim Trotter ‏@SI_JimTrotter 36m
more williams: "(the coaches) respect his input so much because they know he’s put in the work, so they're like, 'yeah, let’s do it.' "

Jim Trotter ‏@SI_JimTrotter 33m
kyle: "(Kaep's) input is almost rt up there w/ the coaches b/c of how much respect & credibility he's earned b/c of how hard he's worked."

Jim Trotter ‏@SI_JimTrotter 31m
boldin had some interesting thoughts on winning a championship and staying hungry. (cont)

Jim Trotter ‏@SI_JimTrotter 29m
boldin says the reality of winning a title was better than the fantasy. "just the feeling of accomplishment. ... (cont)

Jim Trotter ‏@SI_JimTrotter 29m
boldin: "i don’t care what anybody says, unless you win a championship you don’t feel complete as a player."

Jim Trotter ‏@SI_JimTrotter 23m
boldin on mentoring: "the guys that are successful in this league, they take heed. the guys that don't, they fall by the wayside."

Jim Trotter ‏@SI_JimTrotter 20m
boldin: "I've never liked for a coach to tell me, 'you've got it.' i want to be pushed and challenged every day." #49ers

Jim Trotter ‏@SI_JimTrotter 15m
boldin his ring, so is hunger still there? "for me it doesn't change. that's the reason why i didn't go to the ring ceremony. ... (cont)

Jim Trotter ‏@SI_JimTrotter 15m
boldin: "that's the reason i didn't go to t/ white house. i didn’t want to celebrate. i’m not done. i can celebrate when my career is over."

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looks like Kaepernick has learned from his meltdown at the end of the Super Bowl. I'm excited to see how much.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It looks like Kaepernick has learned from his meltdown at the end of the Super Bowl. I'm excited to see how much.

In all honesty, if the ESPN/CBS plot to takeover SportsHoopla is true, do we tell Toby about the new board everyone will most likely be migrating to because of the others that will be pouring in?

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's amazing how one can transform a series of extremely positive tweets into some negative bullshit troll post.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's amazing how one can transform a series of extremely positive tweets into some negative bullshit troll post.

Fuck it.. turn it back around.

IF... Kaep had a meltdown, or not... looks like the loss fueled the flame. He is working hard and improving. People are looking at him as a leader. Boldin might do wonders for this team. Correct me if I'm wrong, but has there really been a vocal leader on the offense in a while? I know Gore is respected, but not sure how vocal he is. Boldin seems to be filling this role.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck it.. turn it back around.

IF... Kaep had a meltdown, or not... looks like the loss fueled the flame. He is working hard and improving. People are looking at him as a leader. Boldin might do wonders for this team. Correct me if I'm wrong, but has there really been a vocal leader on the offense in a while? I know Gore is respected, but not sure how vocal he is. Boldin seems to be filling this role.

I just remember his post super bowl remarks, he was seething, and I mean pissed. I loved watching that, I thought, "This is one driven human being." Great person to have as the quarterback of the team, here is an audio post from Mike Sando's talk on the radio today about Kaepernick and his work ethic and how driven he is.

710ESPN Seattle audio: Carroll, Kaepernick - NFC West Blog - ESPN