• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jim Schwartz, you bum... you clown... you JOKE

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, I generally try to avoid putting the cart before the horse.
But some things, like "Detroit will self-destruct and fuck themselves right out of it" -are a pretty safe bet.

Freaking hilarious that this Rob-whatever is lurking here, waiting for Rich to post.
Hahahahaha... truly a dumbfounded dipshit.

Yeah, they reeealllly don't like me on the Lions board. Very sensitive bunch over there. I went over there and told them I didn't think there team was any good. I got called a troll and a moron... etc... I proceeded to respond a bit harshly, but then apologized. I tried to be a nice guy, but they couldn't get over the fact that I held up a mirror to their dysfunctional team. Ended up being banned. Go figure... unreal.

I would assume that it's kind of like the battered wife syndrome. They've just been smacked around one too many times. Now when someone within 5 feet of them lifts their hand to scratch their head, they cower in the corner in the feedle position.

Last edited by a moderator:

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely. This really has nothing to do with the Bears, to be honest. Just more with my distaste for this Lions team. I've never seen a more unlikeable bunch in my life.

IMO, the Bears have an uphill climb in front of them to get past PHI and GB. I won't be surprised IN THE LEAST, if they don't win this division.

Like I said, either way, I'm proud of this team. They've battled through some really tough adversity this season with some devastating injuries, and under a first year head coach, that's a really good sign. Like I said, our future is bright. A good draft and a few key FA signings on defense away from being SB contenders, IMO.

That's not what you said after the Minnesota loss. Who's the fuckin politician.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also remember I loathe this team thread started by none other than RICHIG. I could bring it up. Doubt it's necessary.
FU DICK HEAD.
You started it.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can also see a was Just Joking thread being posted by RICHIG.
Sorry guys , but he pissed me off.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not what you said after the Minnesota loss. Who's the fuckin politician.

Uh... Here's a copy and paste of my post after the Minnesota game.

That's about it for me. I'm tapping out. I'm going to try to ween myself off slowly from caring so much about this team.

I've never been sicker to my stomach, and it's over a stupid game. It's just not healthy.

That starts with spending free time on the internet posting about the team.

So peace. It was a good run. Can't do this to myself anymore.

Name one thing that I said that was negative about the football game. The only negative thing I said was about myself, in fact. I was upset with myself for being so sick to my stomach over a game I'm not playing in.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also remember I loathe this team thread started by none other than RICHIG. I could bring it up. Doubt it's necessary.
FU DICK HEAD.
You started it.

Could you talk out of your ass anymore. Seriously... do you just pull shit out of your ass, and then recall memories in the way that it appeases your arguments?

I'm seriously done.

This team and their F'ing mediocrity. I can't afford to care anymore.

I don't know why today is the day that finally brought it out of me, but I'm done. Just done and done

Another post where I was clearly just venting frustrations, and never said anything besides basically; "fuck this."

If you've been a fan of any team for your whole life, than you know exactly how much of a love/hate thing it can be.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can also see a was Just Joking thread being posted by RICHIG.
Sorry guys , but he pissed me off.

No idea what you're trying to say here. Make it readable and I'll happily respond.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just sayin YOU'RE the biggest joke on this board.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I can pull a lot of shit out my ass if you care to go there.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lame:Sleep well , You started this shit . I'll finish it.:yahoo:

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could you talk out of your ass anymore. Seriously... do you just pull shit out of your ass, and then recall memories in the way that it appeases your arguments?

I'm seriously done.

This team and their F'ing mediocrity. I can't afford to care anymore.

I don't know why today is the day that finally brought it out of me, but I'm done. Just done and done

Another post where I was clearly just venting frustrations, and never said anything besides basically; "fuck this."

If you've been a fan of any team for your whole life, than you know exactly how much of a love/hate thing it can be.

And now you are so proud of this team . Who the fuck is going to take you seriously. Take your fuckin ball and go home . Wimp. :laugh3:

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And now you are so proud of this team . Who the fuck is going to take you seriously. Take your fuckin ball and go home . Wimp. :laugh3:

I think what Rich meant by being done, in this case at least, meant( at the time) he was out of logical reasons as to why this team could possibly do well enough to make the playoffs. Fast forward to now...hes proud of the team because (in addition to some help) the team has shown something that in his mind wasnt a reasonable expectation(s) a few weeks ago. His loyalty to the team isnt the issue.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think what Rich meant by being done, in this case at least, meant( at the time) he was out of logical reasons as to why this team could possibly do well enough to make the playoffs. Fast forward to now...hes proud of the team because (in addition to some help) the team has shown something that in his mind wasnt a reasonable expectation(s) a few weeks ago. His loyalty to the team isnt the issue.

Yes, thank you, BLH.

If anything that's all the more reason for me to proud of this team. They overcame a situation that I was heading nowhere but downward.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sorry BLH: I had enough of his sarcastic remarks. Being ex ESPN posters I tried to kill the conversation you're backing him on. But he went toooooo far. I guess it's just not in my blood to let go.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, thank you, BLH.

If anything that's all the more reason for me to proud of this team. They overcame a situation that I was heading nowhere but downward.

Fuckin Pussy. Bring on all your friends.
You Loathe the Bears. And now your'e proud of em . Make your fuckin mind up. Oh I forgot you're a politician. you don't have to go 1 way or the other.:lol:

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuckin Pussy. Bring on all your friends.
You Loathe the Bears. And now your'e proud of em . Make your fuckin mind up. Oh I forgot you're a politician. you don't have to go 1 way or the other.:lol:

:10:

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Its not the reasonable expectations............the Bears have a great offense,even when josh was in there.

We are just LUCKY enough that Detroit has a horrible caoach that does not know how to finish a game.

the Bears being in 1st has nothing to do with expectations.........

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not the reasonable expectations............the Bears have a great offense,even when josh was in there.

We are just LUCKY enough that Detroit has a horrible caoach that does not know how to finish a game.

the Bears being in 1st has nothing to do with expectations.........

Speaking of having "nothing to do with"...that would be some of your replies to my posts these days. I said nothing about luck, I said nothing about being in first place. However, they have won their last 2 games, and that HAD to happen, luck or no luck. While what you said was required, too...that was not basis for my statement. IIRC, his confidence on winning the last 2 werent very high at all.