• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jim Schwartz, you bum... you clown... you JOKE

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where's the headset throw now? You CLOWN. You little prick.

Your team has proved time and time again that they are capable of doing nothing besides SHITTING THE BED. They did it again tonight, and now you'll finally be held accountable when your team is sitting on its ass watching football in January.

Bunch of undisciplined buffoons. Run around like a bunch of fucking headless chickens whenever shit starts to go wrong. You should have been canned last season.

You're a joke... your team is a joke, and just like I TRRRIIIIEEED to tell the poor little Detroit fans. You'll fade down the stretch. You always do. It's what your good at. LOSING.

Did they listen? No. In fact, they were in so much of denial, that they banned me from their board for simply telling it like it was. Kill the messenger... as if that will change the message.

Bears all alone in first place. Great 48 hours. Aside from the GB win. Although, I'm really just pleased at where this team is right now. The future is very bright. We're 8-6 and in first place playing half the season without our QB and three of our four best defensive players.

:suds: Good time to be Bears fan, the future is bright. Can't say the same for Detroit.

BTW, For the butt hurt Detroit fans out there. I don't have anything against you personally. I just loathe your clown coach, your undisciplined style of play, and the way that nobody else could see this coming from a mile away.

GO BEARS! BEAT PHILLY AND GB!

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another rant by this Chicago faggot. Worry about your own shitty team. Packers will kill you.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another rant by this Chicago faggot. Worry about your own shitty team. Packers will kill you.

Exactly what I'm doing brother. Exactly what I'm doing. This game tonight was huge for the Bears.

The truth hurts, doesn't it? I mean, it must really sting that after all that, I was 100% spot on fucking correct.

I mean, ouch man. Just... ouch.

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Now now...no need to lash out at messenger who simply delivered the truth. Coming over here only to see this harsh dose of reality probably isnt the best medicine right now. On the other hand, your pity party is down the hall and to the left...theyre expecting you.

55briggs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easy sleazy, tell that piece of shit kreton to come over here.

it was like a playoff game for the BEARS tonight. But i like Swartz, its not his fault stafford and Megatron always choke.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it was like a playoff game for the BEARS tonight. But i like Swartz, its not his fault stafford and Megatron always choke.

Actually, the constant mental lapses, penalties, turnovers, lack of discipline, and lack of leadership is all DIRECTLY Schwartz's fault.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nooooooo not name calling........Name calling is the very first clue in how bad Rich gets under your skin.
My advice is never let a message board get you in a frenzy.And actually I laugh my ass off when someone calls me names on a public forum........It means I`m winning.

And as to worry about our "shitty team"........
Look at the above response for the 'shitty" name calling first.2ndly,your team is now behind us,so what do you call your team then?
3rdly.............Are you not part of our teams journey to the playoffs? if you answered yes,then yeah its all part of worrying about our team.

And as for the Packers response............I gotta worry about us getting past the Eagles first and foremost.......but you need to worry about your team and not ours as you put it.

Cya around..............Rob.
Now isn`t that a lot better than name calling?.........Its childish.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oooooooooooh and ps Rob................Your coach is a dumb ass.

Thats not name calling...........Thats the truth.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NO! Leave the Schwartz alone. He's perfectly placed, the perfect coach to coach Detroit. Give him an extension now!

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No shit i hope he has a brother or cousin that can coach the packers and vikes too.

C

cubzzzfanincali

haha, very entertaining. But while Schwartz is a clown, if I am putting blame for last night's loss, I'd put it mostly on Stafford.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not over until it's over. Det could still win the div, GB too.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Absolutely. This really has nothing to do with the Bears, to be honest. Just more with my distaste for this Lions team. I've never seen a more unlikeable bunch in my life.

IMO, the Bears have an uphill climb in front of them to get past PHI and GB. I won't be surprised IN THE LEAST, if they don't win this division.

Like I said, either way, I'm proud of this team. They've battled through some really tough adversity this season with some devastating injuries, and under a first year head coach, that's a really good sign. Like I said, our future is bright. A good draft and a few key FA signings on defense away from being SB contenders, IMO.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely. This really has nothing to do with the Bears, to be honest. Just more with my distaste for this Lions team. I've never seen a more unlikeable bunch in my life.

IMO, the Bears have an uphill climb in front of them to get past PHI and GB. I won't be surprised IN THE LEAST, if they don't win this division.

Like I said, either way, I'm proud of this team. They've battled through some really tough adversity this season with some devastating injuries, and under a first year head coach, that's a really good sign. Like I said, our future is bright. A good draft and a few key FA signings on defense away from being SB contenders, IMO.

Ratliff is just getting his legs back, Briggs will soon be back, Peanut will be back if we make it to the PO,s. The last 3 SB winners were WC teams. All I know is anything can happen if we get in.

Last edited by a moderator:

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ratliff is just getting his legs back, Briggs will soon be back, Peanut will be back if we make it to the PO,s. The last 3 SB winners were WC teams. All I know is anything can happen if we get in.

Obviously anything can happen if you get in. I've always been the one calling other fans idiots for not wanting their team to get in because "they'd be a one and done".

Look at the Giants the two years they won it. They stumbled in flat on their faces into the playoffs. One year they had lost 5 of 6, I believe.

I loathed the fans last year that were rooting for the Bears to miss the playoffs in the final week.

Oh, and Peanut is not coming back if we make the playoffs. That was announced Monday.

RaptorII

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Right, I generally try to avoid putting the cart before the horse.
But some things, like "Detroit will self-destruct and fuck themselves right out of it" -are a pretty safe bet.

Freaking hilarious that this Rob-whatever is lurking here, waiting for Rich to post.
Hahahahaha... truly a dumbfounded dipshit.